Xiaomi announced its new flagship phone, the Xiaomi Mi 11, as a development for its previous Xiaomi Mi 10 phone, with a completely remarkable development in both design and specifications as the curved AMOLED screen area has been increased with its support for the higher refresh rate of 120Hz and QHD + resolution with the use of the most powerful processor It is currently available in the market, as it comes with the flagship Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor to get the strongest performance, especially in games, with the cheapest price as Xiaomi’s return … So let’s get to know the most prominent specifications of the Xiaomi Mi 11 and what are its most important features and disadvantages.
Xiaomi Mi 11 phone specifications
- The phone supports NFC and IR Blaster.
- Supports two Nano Sim cards.
- The phone supports 2G, 3G, 4G and fifth generation networks.
- The leather version comes in dimensions of 164.3 x 74.6 x 8.6 mm with a weight of 194 grams.
- The glass version comes in dimensions of 164.3 x 74.6 x 8.1 mm with a weight of 196 grams.
- The durability and quality of manufacturing materials The first version comes (leather) and the second edition comes (glass).
- The screen comes in the form of a pinhole and comes of the AMOLED type and comes curved from the sides and comes with an area of 6.81 inches with 2K quality (QHD +) with a resolution of 1440 x 3200 pixels at a pixel density of 515 pixels per inch with the screen support for the higher frequency rate of 120Hz to get better performance especially during Play games with phone support for 20: 9 aspect ratio to display the largest possible content on the phone screen, in addition to screen support for HDR10 + and the screen supports 10Bit high-quality colors with an excellent brightness rate of 1500 nits with a Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection layer.
- The phone is available in more than one version of the solid memory and random memory as follows:
- -The first version comes with 128 GB solid memory with 8 GB RAM.
- -The second version comes with a solid memory of 256 GB with a random memory of 8 GB.
- -The third version comes with a solid memory of 256 GB with a random memory of 12 GB.
- -Solid memory comes from UFS 3.1 and random memory comes from LPDDR5.
- As for performance, the phone comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor with 5 nano technology with an Adreno 660 graphics processor to get the strongest performance possible, whether in daily tasks or intense gaming even with the heaviest games.
- The front camera comes with 20 mega pixels.
- The back camera comes with a triple camera, where the first camera comes with 108 megapixels with an F / 1.9 lens slot with a Samsung ISOCELL HMX sensor, which is the primary camera and supports the OIS optical stabilizer to get the best possible stability while photographing (the sensor is the same as the previous Mi 10 and the Mi 10T Pro and Mi Note 10) The second 13-megapixel camera comes with an F / 2.4 lens slot with an OmniVision CMOS OV13B10 sensor, which is for wide photography. As for the third camera, it comes with a 5-megapixel resolution with an F / 2.4 lens slot with a Samsung S5K5E9 sensor. The camera for macro photography in addition to the dual-flash LED flash.
- The phone supports the secondary microphone for noise and noise isolation while using the phone.
- The phone supports shooting videos in 8K quality at a capture rate of 24 and 30 frames per second. It also supports imaging in 4K quality at a capture rate of 30 and 60 frames per second. It also supports imaging in FHD quality at a capture rate of 30 and 60 frames per second. It also supports photography in HD quality at 720 pixels at a rate. Capture 30 frames per second and supports Slow motion imaging in FHD 1080 resolution at a capture rate of 120 frames per second and also supports HD imaging at a capture rate of 120 frames per second.
- Wi-Fi comes with a / b / g / n / ac / ax frequencies in addition to its support for dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot and also supports Wi-fi 6 and 6E.
- Bluetooth comes in version 5.2 and supports A2DP, LE, aptX HD, aptX Adaptive.
- The phone supports GPS geolocation and also supports other navigation systems such as Dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS, NavIC for quick and more accurate geolocation.
- Means of safety and protection: The phone supports the fingerprint sensor and comes at the bottom of the screen with its support for the Face Unlock feature.
- The phone also supports most other sensors such as acceleration, proximity, compass and gyroscope.
- The USB port comes from the newest Type C with support for the OTG feature.
- The external speakers come with stereo sound from Harman Kardon .. With the phone support, the ability to link two devices via bluetooth headphones for a better experience with your friends in sharing music … etc.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 4600 mAh.
- The battery supports 55W fast charging, 50W wireless charging, and 10W reverse wireless charging.
- The charger is not included in the box, but Xiaomi will include a very fast charger outside the box at no additional cost.
- The phone comes with Android 11 operating system with the latest MIUI 12.5 Xiaomi interface.
- The glass version is available in black, white and blue, and the leather version is available in purple and gold .
Features of Xiaomi Mi 11
- Supports the fifth generation 5G networks.
- The cameras still offer very acceptable performance . but they are not the most powerful among the competitors, as it is the same hardware as the Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro cameras.
- Supports shooting 8K and 4K videos.
- Harman Kardon Stereo Headphones provide a premium audio experience.
- The most powerful performance possible with the most powerful Android processor from Qualcomm at the cheapest price you can get.
- The weight of the phone is acceptable for the latest Xiaomi phones.
- Pioneering materials with excellent sealing, as this series is the flagship of Xiaomi . And the phone’s design lines have changed completely to keep pace with technology in 2021.
- Supports the IR Blaster to control electrical devices through the phone.
- The phone supports 55W fast charging, wireless charging and reverse wireless charging.
- 2K curved AMOLED screen with Glass Victus protection layer at a density of 515 pixels with high brightness and excellent colors and the screen offers a very distinctive vision experience.
Disadvantages of Xiaomi Mi 11 mobile
- The absence of earphones in the phone box as usual, Xiaomi . and you may ask about the absence of the charger head in the box, but Xiaomi will send a fast charger as a gift outside the box to make up for that point.
- It does not come with certified waterproof certification.
- It does not support the 3.5 mm headphone port.
- It does not support the ability to increase storage space via a memory card.
- The cameras are not developed compared to the Xiaomi Mi 10, but Xiaomi may develop the cameras in the Pro or Ultra version of the Mi 11.
Open the Xiaomi Mi 11 phone case
Xiaomi Mi 11 phone with pre-installed screen – USB Type C cable – back cover to protect the phone – metal pin – quick start guide manuals – phone warranty.