Huawei has officially announced the new Huawei Y9a phone, which comes in the same way as the recent Xiaomi and Realme phones in the economy and middle class, and also comes with a full screen and a selfie camera motor after many companies stopped offering phones with this feature a long time ago.
Huawei Y9a specifications
- Dimensions of 163.5 x 76.5 x 9mm with a weight of 197g.
- Exterior materials made of fully polycarbonate plastic.
- Support the installation of two 4G connectivity cards or one chip with a 256GB memory card.
- A 6.63-inch IPS LCD screen with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, FHD + quality, with a pixel density of 397 pixels per inch and display dimensions of 20: 9, the full screen, and the selfie slider comes out from the top of the phone.
- MediaTek Helio G80 octa-core processor, the two most powerful Cortex A75 with a frequency of 2.0 GHz, the accuracy of the manufacture of the processor 12 nm and the graphic processor is Mali-G52 MC2.
- 128 GB storage space with 6 GB RAM or 8 GB RAM and UFS 2.1 memory.
- Android 10 with Huawei EMUI 10.1 interface without support for Google services.
- One 16-megapixel selfie camera with an F / 2.2 lens slot that supports HDR and supports shooting videos at up to 1080p @ 30fps.
- Quadruple rear camera, the first 64 mega-pixel camera with F / 1.8 lens slot with Sony IMX682 sensor, the second with 8 mega-pixel resolution with F / 2.4 lens slot, which is Ultra Wide for wide photography, and the third is 2 mega-pixel camera with F / 2.4 lens slot which is macro, and the latter is 2 mega pixel camera It has an F / 2.4 lens also, but it is intended for insulation.
- Quad-LED flash support with HDR and Panorama, 2160p @ 30fps video support, and electronic stabilizer support.
- The phone supports the 3.5 mm headphone port.
- The fingerprint is on the power button.
- The phone supports unlocking by face or face unlock.
- The 4200 mAh lithium polymer battery supports 44 watt fast charging via the USB Type C charging port.
- The colors of the silver, black and pink phone.
Huawei Y9a was officially priced abroad at $ 240 or € 200, and the phone will be available for pre-booking on September 12, 2020.
The phone comes with usual external materials in this price category with a somewhat distinctive new design shape, as for the screen, it is also very traditional in this price category and does not support a real feature or strength, and the screen is complete without any hole in the screen or cut at the top.
As for performance, the processor here offers good performance to a large extent, especially in games, and the processor is the same as in Redmi 9 and Realme 6i at lower pricing, but the processor is still acceptable in this price category, and the problem of the phone is the lack of support for Google services, as is the habit of all new Huawei phones, unfortunately.
As for the battery, the battery directed to the Middle East is very strong in terms of charging speed, the charging is the same as the Nova 7i charger, which is a very strong point in the phone, and for cameras, the main rear camera is strong in terms of specifications, while the rest of the lenses do not provide strong functions and the selfie lens as numbers are normal as well.