Mobile quick review
Honor has announced its new phone in the economic category, Honor 9A, to complete the process of fierce competition this year between companies and to complete the path to success for the previous generation Honor 8A, where attention has been paid to the design language in particular, as the phone comes in a better shape and design than before with making the screen relatively larger with a triple rear camera And a battery much larger than the previous one to work for a longer period than before, but without Google services .. So let’s review the full specifications of the Honor 9A phone, and what are its most important advantages and disadvantages ?! Is it worth buying or not ?! Will it be the best among competing phones this year ?! So let’s get to know that as follows.
Honor 9A phone specifications
- Supports FM and NFC radio.
- The phone comes in dimensions of 159.1 x 74.1 x 9 mm with a weight of 185 grams.
- The phone comes with materials and durability, completely plastic, even the frame also comes from plastic.
- The phone supports two Nano Sim cards.
- It supports 2G, 3G and 4G networks.
- It comes with a 6.3-inch Water Drop notch with HD + quality with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels at a pixel density of 278 pixels, and the screen occupies the front end of 81.3% with screen support for new dimensions at a ratio of 20: 9 to provide larger content, whether in browsing apps or watching videos .
- The phone comes with a solid memory capacity of 64 GB type eMMC 5.1 with a random memory capacity of 3 GB.
- The phone also supports the ability to increase storage space through a memory card up to 256 GB.
- As for performance, the phone comes with a MediaTek Helio P22 processor with 12 nano technology with a PowerVR GE8320 graphic processor, which is the same as the Infinix Note 7 Lite and Huawei Y5p.
- The front camera comes with 8 mega pixels, with an F / 2.0 lens slot.
- The back camera comes with a triple camera, where the first camera comes with a 13-megapixel camera with an F / 1.8 lens slot, which is the primary camera for the phone. As for the second camera, it comes with a 5-megapixel resolution with an F / 2.2 lens slot for wide photography. As for the third camera, it comes with a 2-megapixel camera with a slot. An F / 2.4 lens for isolation and portrait work, in addition to a single LED flash.
- Supports the secondary microphone for noise and noise isolation while using the phone in general.
- The phone supports 1080p FHD video shooting at a capture rate of 30 frames per second and supports 720p HD photography at a capture rate of 30 frames per second.
- The phone supports bluetooth in the fifth version with support for the A2DP, LE features.
- It also supports Wi-Fi at b / g / n frequencies in addition to its support for Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- The phone supports GPS geolocation as well as other navigation systems such as A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS to determine the location more accurately and at high speed.
- Safety and protection: The phone comes with a fingerprint sensor on the back of the phone and also supports the Face Unlock feature.
- In addition to its support for other sensors such as acceleration and proximity.
- It supports the 3.5 mm headphone jack and comes at the bottom next to the USB port.
- The USB port comes from the old Micro USB type with support for the OTG feature.
- The phone comes with a 5000 mAh battery with support for 10-watt charging.
- The phone comes with Android 10 operating system with the Honor Magic UI 3.0 interface, with the phone officially missing Google services.
- The phone is available in blue, green and black.
Honor 9A features
- Strong battery lasts for a long time.
- The manufacturing materials used in the phone are very good with a chic design from Honor.
- It’s rare to find a wide camera phone at such a price.
- Supports the operation of two SIM cards and a memory card at the same time.
- The latest operating system with the latest interface of Honor is currently directly from the box.
- Supports fingerprint sensor and comes on the back of the phone.
- Large hard memory enough for most of your applications and files, excellently.
- One of the cheapest phones that support NFC.
Disadvantages of Honor 9A Mobile
- It does not officially support Google services, so you will not be able to use either the store, Google Maps, YouTube, or any application related to Google.
- It will take longer to charge the battery due to the 10W charging power.
- Old Micro USB port, although competitor phones have come with a newer port.
- A relatively old processor found in most economic phones .. It provides acceptable performance in daily use, but offers poor performance in games, especially with competitors from Xiaomi and Realme with more powerful processors such as Redmi 9 and Realme C3i.
- The phone is an exact copy of the Huawei Y6p without anything new.
Opening the Honor 9A phone case
Honor 9A phone – 10 watt charger head – USB cable and comes from Micro USB type – Warranty and instruction booklet comes in more than one language and explains how to use the phone – Screen protection and pre-positioned – metal pin to open the port of the two SIM cards and the external memory card – a transparent case For phone – earphones.