Mobile quick review
Honor has announced its new Honor 9C phone, to be the upgraded and newer version of the previous Honor 8C, which has achieved excellent sales, so this 9C comes to complete the path of success as the rear cameras and storage space have been improved better with the Kirin 710 processor with a screen hole while following the same design The back on the Honor 20 Lite phone, but as usual, the phone is without Google services .. So let’s get to know the full specifications of the Honor 9C phone and is it worth buying or are there other phones better than it in its price category, so let’s review it as follows.
Honor 9C phone specifications
- Supports FM and NFC radio.
- The phone comes in dimensions of 159.81 x 76.13 x 8.13 mm with a weight of 176 grams.
- Supports two Nano Sim cards.
- It supports 2G, 3G and 4G networks.
- The durability and quality of the materials used in the manufacture of the phone comes from completely plastic, whether in the back or the frame, and this is usual in this category.
- The screen comes in the form of a hole and the company calls it FullView and the screen comes from the IPS LCD with an area of 6.39 inches with HD + quality with a resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels at a pixel density of 269 pixels per inch and the screen supports the display dimensions at a ratio of 19.5: 9 to display larger content on the phone screen, both during Watching videos or playing games. The screen supports the full Dark Mode mode, where the entire system is converted to black, and Honer announced that the percentage of screen exploitation from the front end is 90%. You can also cancel the hole if you are not a fan of it through the settings.
- The phone comes with a solid memory of 64 GB with a random memory of 4 GB.
- The phone also supports the ability to increase storage space through a memory card up to 512 GB.
- As for performance, the phone comes with a Huawei processor in the middle class, the Kirin 710A, and comes with 12 nano technology with a Mali-G51 MP4 graphic processor, and the phone also supports enhanced graphics performance via GPU Turbo 3.0 to get the best possible performance while playing.
- The front camera comes with 8 mega pixels, with an F / 2.0 lens slot.
- The rear camera comes slightly prominent on the back of the phone and comes with a triple camera, where the first camera comes with 48 mega pixels with an F / 1.8 lens slot, which is the primary camera for the phone, and the second camera comes with 8 mega pixels with an F / 2.4 lens slot, which is for wide photography, and the third camera comes with a 2 mega resolution. Pixels with an F / 2.4 lens slot, which is for isolation and portraiture, in addition to a single LED flash.
- The phone supports the secondary microphone for noise and noise isolation while using the phone, whether in speaking, recording, photography … etc.
- The phone supports 1080p FHD video shooting at a capture rate of 30 and 60 frames per second and also supports Slow Motion photography at 480 frames per second.
- Supports Wi-Fi at b / g / n frequencies with support for Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot features.
- As for Bluetooth, it comes with version 5.0 and also supports A2DP, LE.
- Geolocation supports GPS as well as other navigation systems: A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS.
- As for the security and protection methods in the phone: it supports the fingerprint sensor and comes on the back of the phone and also supports the Face Unlock feature.
- With its support for most of the other sensors such as acceleration, proximity, compass and gyroscope.
It also supports the 3.5 mm headphone jack.
- As for the USB port, it comes from Micro USB and also supports the OTG feature.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 4000 mAh.
- The phone comes with Android 9 operating system with Huawei EMUI 9.1.1 interface, and the phone does not officially support Google services.
- The phone is available in black and blue.
Honor 9C features
- Supports fingerprint sensor.
- Processor performance is OK in this price category.
- Very good performance from the rear camera, especially in night photography.
- The battery lasts for an acceptable time during the day.
- Supports the operation of two SIM cards and a memory card at the same time.
- The storage and random memory (space and RAM) is large and sufficient for your applications very well.
- All-hole screen is a feature in the economy class.
Disadvantages of Honor 9C Mobile
- It does not officially support Google Play services, and applications are downloaded through the App Gallery.
- It does not come with the latest Android version.
- The phone does not support the notification bulb.
- It does not support fast charging so it will take longer to charge (about two and a half hours).
- The USB port is of the old type and it was preferred to come with Type C.
- HD + screen while Xiaomi Redmi 9 comes with FHD + display.
- The phone is an exact replica of the Huawei Y7p already on the market.
- The high price of the phone because at the same price there is Honor 9X Lite with Google services and better glass materials.
Open the Honor 9C phone case
Honor 9C phone – a screen pre-installed on the phone screen – a transparent back cover to protect the phone – a metal pin – an instruction booklet explaining how to use the phone – a Micro USB cable – a 10-watt charger head – earphones.