HONOR today officially announced the first release of the Hunter V700 gaming computers, which is launched with the tenth generation of Intel processors, a 16.1-inch screen, and a 144Hz refresh rate.
The new Hunter V700 from HONOR features a 16.1-inch screen with Full HD display quality, the screen also supports a 144Hz refresh rate, and the screen also features thin frames with a thickness of 4.7 mm on both sides of the screen.
The Hunter V700 gaming device also supports the tenth generation of Intel processors with choices between Core i5 and Core i7, and the device also includes a NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti.
HONOR also supports the Hunter V700 gaming machine with a Wind Valley design, the heat dissipation panel retracts when the cover is closed to support the device in a thinner design, while the wind valley automatically appears when the machine’s cover is opened and reveals 8.5 mm holes to support efficient air intake 40% higher.
HONOR also confirmed that the wind valley in the device has undergone rigorous tests to test the efficiency of opening and closing, which supports the user according to the tests up to 50000 times, and the device includes two 12V fans with strong performance and higher speed in supporting the air flow, and the ventilation system reduces the heat In the keyboard, with noise reduction.
HONOR also introduces the Hunter V700 for games with a dedicated button to support users in the fast switching feature between pushing better performance on the device, or balance the device’s performance with quiet performance according to the user’s preferred experience. The device also comes with Nahimic audio to support players with an immersive experience with multi-dimensional sound in the games.
HONOR Hunter V700 Gaming Specifications
- A 16.1-inch screen with a resolution of 1920 by 1080 pixels, supports a 144Hz refresh rate, a 178-degree viewing angle, with 100% sRGB color coverage, and 300 nit brightness.
- The tenth generation of Intel processors with a quad-core i5-10300H processor at a speed of 2.5GHz up to 4.5GHz, or a processor of i7-10750H with six cores and a speed of 2.6GHz up to 5.0GHz.
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660Ti or RTX 2060 graphics card.
- Random memory 16 GB RAM and supports the upgrade to 32 GB RAM, with a storage capacity from 512 GB to 1 TB in a PCIe NVMe SSD.
- Windows 10 operating system.
- HD webcam, with digital microphone.
- Supports connection to WiFi 802.11ax networks at a frequency of 2.4GHz and 5GHz, and bluetooth 5.1.
- The device measures 369.7 by 253 by 19.9-21.5 mm, with a weight of 2.45 kg.
- It features two USB 3.2 ports, a USB 2.0 port, a USB C port, an HDMI port, a Mini DP, and a Gigabit Ethernet port.
- 3.5mm headphone jack, 2 2W speakers, Realtek ALC 256M, DTS: X Ultra.
- 56Wh battery with a charging life of 2 to 5 hours.
The price of the HONOR Hunter V700
- Hunter V700 with i5-10300H processor, 16GB RAM, 512GB storage capacity and GTX 1660Ti graphics card at $ 1109.
- Hunter V700 with an i7-10750H processor, 16 GB RAM, 512 GB storage and RTX 2060 graphics card at $ 1257.
- Hunter V700 with an i7-10750H processor, 16 GB RAM, 1 TB storage and RTX 2060 graphics card, at a price of $ 1479.
- The HONOR Hunter V700 is available today for pre-booking, and the gaming PC will be available for sale in the Chinese market from September 27th.