Here is the price and specifications of the Huawei P40 Pro in full, the phone is one of the leading phones offered by Huawei and always comes with a powerful camera as the P series and the Mate series always get the highest number of points in the global camera evaluation site dxomark.
The P40 Pro has a powerful camera that is similar to the Mate 30 Pro, but there are some differences in several points.
Huawei P40 Pro specifications
- Below we show you the most important specifications of the Huawei P40 Pro, and you can learn about the specifications in detail from the table below the article
- Dimensions: 158.2 x 72.6 x 9 mm (6.23 x 2.86 x 0.35 in)
Manufacturing materials: front glass (silicate glass), back glass (aluminum silicate), aluminum frame.
- Screen: It includes a large screen measuring 6.58 inches, type OLED with a resolution of 2640 x 1080 pixels, aspect ratio 19.5: 9, supports HDR10 + and works at a refresh rate of 90Hz.
- It runs Android 10.0 with EMUI 10 user interface and features Huawei services and applications instead of Google applications.
- The HiSilicon Kirin 990 processor, which is the most powerful processor offered by Huawei in 2019, is a strong competitor to the processor provided by Qualcomm (Snapdragon 855).
- Back camera: Quad-core 50 mega-pixel resolution supports wide image capture, the second Periscope with 12 mega-pixel resolution, the third 40MP ultra-wide angle, the fourth TOF 3D is used for portraiture.
- Front camera: Dual 32 + 5 mega pixels.
- The 4200 mAh battery supports 40 watt ultra-fast charging.
- The phone is IP68 water and dust resistant, up to a depth of 2 meters underwater for a period of 30 minutes.
Huawei P40 Pro mobile features
It comes with many features with very strong performance, as is the case with most leading smartphones such as the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra, which includes many new features such as zoom or optical zoom, a huge battery and a processor that Samsung made specifically for the Galaxy S20 series and many other things, We remind you of the most important features of the Huawei P40 Pro.
- The screen refresh rate is 90Hz, although it is an important feature of the phone, but the Samsung S20 excels at that point, as the refresh rate in a Samsung phone reaches 120Hz with FHD resolution or only 60HZ with QHD resolution, you can switch between the two options through the settings.
- An excellent 32-megapixel selfie camera, and we expect the company to develop the camera with the upcoming Mate 40 model, which is expected to be officially unveiled in September 2020.
- The rear camera is one of the most powerful cameras that you can have on a smartphone. Of course, this is Huawei’s habit in the P series and the Mate series over the past years, and it also ranked first on the dxomark list, superior to the iPhone 11 Pro Max, which ranks eighth.
- The phone is IP68 water and dust resistant, the same is also found on the iPhone 11 and Samsung S20.
- A curved screen on all sides is almost bezel-less with a double hole in the upper left side, which houses the dual selfie camera.
- It supports 40W fast charging, 27W fast wireless charging, and a reverse charging feature that enables you to charge another phone or charge the wireless headphones.
- Colors: Available colors are white, blue and black, as well as matte silver and gold. The latter is more convenient, since fingerprints or small scratches on the matte surface are almost invisible in contrast to the glossy colors, which show more scratches.
- Design: The design of the P40 Pro is one of the most positive aspects of Huawei – the phone comes with curved glass on the four sides, which provides a comfortable grip in the hand, an elegant shape and a unique aesthetic that we think suits all tastes, besides the excellent design, you will also find the edges very thin and the design is a strong improvement For previous models from the same series.
Disadvantages of Huawei P40 Pro
- It does not support 8K photography.
- The screen has a refresh rate of 120Hz, unlike the S20 Plus .. The phone also comes with a lower resolution than QHD +.
- External speakers do not come with stereo sound.
- It does not support the 3.5 mm headphone port.
- It does not support Google Play services, so you will not be able to use it officially.
- Nano memory cards are rare in stores, as well as their price.
- The front camera’s design and shape isn’t the best as it takes up a lot of screen space.
- 4K photography with a resolution of 2160 pixels at 60 frames is not the best in terms of stability and stability compared to the competitors.
Opening the Huawei P40 Pro phone case
Huawei P40 Pro phone – charger head and supports fast charging 40 watts – headphones come with a Type C port – a pre-set screen to protect the phone screen – a transparent back case – a USB Type C cable – a metal pin – a user guide in addition to the warranty.