Mobile quick review
Huawei announced its new phone in the Y series, which usually competes with this series in the first economic category, but things differed from its new phone, the Huawei Y9a, so that the phone comes without Google services, but with very acceptable specifications (other than the processor) with a full screen without any notch or hole to enjoy Full screen size with excellent design, it is like Huawei phones in the leading category, especially in the Mate 30 series, so let’s get to know the full specifications of the Huawei Y9a phone and what are its most important advantages and disadvantages and is it worth buying or are there other phones that compete better, so let’s get to know that as follows.
Huawei Y9a phone specifications
- The phone comes in dimensions of 163.5 x 76.5 x 8.95 mm with a weight of 197 grams.
- The materials are mostly plastic (not confirmed).
- The phone supports two Nano Sim cards.
- It supports 2G, 3G and 4G networks.
- The screen comes in full shape without a notch or hole (with a selfie slider) and Huawei calls it FullView and comes from an IPS LCD with an area of 6.63 inches with FHD + quality with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels and the screen supports 20: 9 aspect ratio to display larger content on the phone screen Whether watching videos or playing games, in addition to the screen support for Dark Mode, to completely turn the phone black.
- The phone is available in 128 GB solid memory with 8 GB random memory.
- The phone also supports the ability to increase the storage space with a memory card up to 256 GB of Nano Memory.
- As for performance, the phone comes with a Helio G80 MediaTek processor with 12 nano technology with a Mali-G52 MC2 graphic processor, which is the same as the Realme 6i and Xiaomi Redmi 9 processor.
- The front camera works by Slider and comes with a 16-megapixel resolution with an F / 2.2 lens slot.
- The rear camera comes slightly more prominent on the back of the phone and comes with a quad camera, where the first camera comes with a 64-megapixel resolution with an F / 1.8 lens slot, while the second camera comes with an 8-megapixel resolution with an F / 2.4 lens slot, which is for wide photography. As for the third camera, it comes with 2 megapixels. Pixels with an F / 2.4 lens slot, which is for macro work. As for the fourth camera, it comes with a 2 mega pixel resolution with an F / 2.4 lens slot, which is for isolation and portraiture work, in addition to a quad-flash LED flash.
- The phone supports the secondary microphone for noise and noise isolation while shooting, recording, or talking.
- The phone supports 1080p FHD imaging at a capture rate of 30 frames per second, it also supports HD photography with a resolution of 720 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second, and the EIS cameras support electronic stabilization to ensure stability while shooting videos for better photography.
- The phone supports Wi-Fi at a / b / g / n / ac frequencies in addition to its support for Dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- Bluetooth comes in version 5.1 with support for A2DP, LE.
- The phone supports GPS and other navigation systems such as A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS.
- As for the means of safety and protection in the phone: The phone supports the fingerprint sensor and comes integrated with the power button.
- It also supports most other sensors such as acceleration, proximity, compass, and gyroscope for operating VR glasses.
- Supports the 3.5 mm headphone jack.
- As for the USB port, it comes from Type C with support for the OTG feature.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 4200 mAh with support for fast charging of 40 watts.
- The phone comes with the Android 10 operating system with the Huawei EMUI 10.1 interface.
- The phone is not officially supported by Google Play services, and applications are downloaded through the App Gallery.
- The phone is available in black, silver and pink.
Huawei Y9a features
- Design similar to leading phones, but not the same quality of materials, of course.
- The battery comes with a large capacity and can last for a long time during the day, in addition to the phone’s support for 40-watt fast charging, so you can charge it in a short time.
- One of the cheapest phones with a storage space of 128 GB with 8 GB RAM in Egypt.
- A large screen without edges, notch or hole and offers very good performance, but we had hoped that the screen would support a refresh rate higher than 60 Hz.
- We expect satisfactory performance from the cameras in normal photography, not video.
Disadvantages of Huawei Y9a mobile
- It does not officially support Google Play services, and you can rely on the App Gallery to download applications.
- The back camera is protruding from the back of the phone, so it is preferable to use the attached case.
- External Nano Memory is rare in stores in addition to it is expensive.
- The processor offers good performance, but its flaw is that it is found in cheaper phones with a big difference, such as the Xiaomi Redmi 9.
- It does not offer an AMOLED screen or a 90Hz screen … Relying only on the shape of the full screen.
Open the Huawei Y9a phone case
Huawei Y9a phone – a screen pre-installed on the phone screen – a transparent back cover to protect the phone – a metal pin – an instruction booklet explaining how to use the phone – a Type C USB cable – a 40-watt charger head – earphones.