Infinix announced its new phone, the Infinix Hot 10, to be the latest phone in the Hot series, which is particularly concerned with the screen and the large battery, but things came different with this phone, so Infinix for the first time announced a phone with a good processor as well and announced that the phone comes largely dedicated to games at a cheap price The phone is an update to the previous version, the Infinix Hot 9, where the processor has been changed to obtain the best possible performance with particular attention to increasing the battery capacity as well. So let’s get to know the full specifications of the Infinix Hot 10 phone and what are its most important advantages and disadvantages and is it worth buying now or there are other competing phones that offer Performance of stronger specifications at a better price, let’s find out.
Infinix Hot 10 specifications
- Supports FM radio.
- Supports two Nano Sim cards.
- The phone supports 2G, 3G, and 4G networks.
- The phone comes in dimensions of 171.1 x 77.6 x 8.9 mm with a weight of 195 grams.
- The materials that were used in the manufacture of the phone are completely plastic, as is usual for Infinix in its phones.
- The screen comes in the shape of a hole and Infinix calls it the Infinity O type IPS LCD with an area of 6.78 HD + quality with a resolution of 720 x 1640 pixels at a pixel density of 264 pixels per inch and the screen supports Dark Mode to convert the entire system to black and you can increase the screen area by The gestures.
- It comes with a solid memory of 64 GB type eMMC 5.1 with 4 GB RAM.
- The phone supports the ability to increase storage space with a memory card up to 512 GB.
- As for performance, Infinix is unusually interested in the processor, as the new Helio G70 MediaTek processor was used, which comes specifically for games and comes with 12 nano technology with a Mali-G52 2EEMC2 graphic processor, which is the same processor that was used in my phone. Realme C3 and Infinix Note 7 The phone supports enhanced gaming performance through Game Mode to try to get the best possible performance while playing.
- The front camera comes with 8 mega pixels.
- The back camera comes slightly prominent on the back of the phone and comes with a quad camera, where the first camera comes with 16 mega pixels, which is the primary camera, as for the second camera, it comes with 2 mega pixels, which is for macro photography, and for the third camera it comes with 2 mega pixels, which is for isolation and portraiture. About the fourth camera, it comes with QVGA resolution, which is for low and low light photography, in addition to a quad-LED flash.
- As for shooting videos, the phone supports 1080p FHD photography at a capture rate of 30 frames per second and also supports HD photography with 720p quality at a capture rate of 30 frames per second.
- The phone supports Wi-Fi at a / b / g / n / ac frequencies in addition to its support for Dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- Bluetooth comes with version 5.0 with support for A2DP, LE.
- The phone supports GPS geolocation with support for other A-GPS navigation systems.
- Security means: The phone supports the fingerprint sensor and comes on the back of the phone and also supports the Face Unlock feature.
- The phone supports most other sensors such as acceleration, proximity, compass and gyroscope for operating VR glasses.
- The phone supports the 3.5 mm headphone jack.
- The USB port comes from Micro USB version 2 with support for the OTG feature.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 5200 mAh with support for charging strongly 10 watts.
- The operating system comes with Android 10 with the latest Infinix interface, XOS 7.0.
- The phone is available in black, red, gray and green.
Infinix Hot 10 Features
- Modern and modern design with attractive colors.
- Large punch-hole display with good bezel exploitation.
- Big battery lasts long throughout the entire day.
- The phone supports the operation of two SIM cards and a memory card at the same time.
- The processor offers excellent performance in games for its price .. The Infinix Hot 10 is one of the cheapest phones that come with a good processor in games.
- Supports rear fingerprint sensor.
- One of the cheapest phones with a space of 64 GB with 4 GB and good specifications at the same time.
Disadvantages of mobile Infinix Hot 10
- You will need more time to charge the phone because of the weak 10-watt charging power . But there is no problem with the price of the phone.
- HD + screen, while other phones are currently available with FHD + resolution, such as the Xiaomi Redmi 9.
- The old Micro USB port, while competitor phones have a Type C port.
- We did not find the secondary microphone for noise and noise isolation while using the phone in general.
Open the Infinix Hot 10 phone case
Infinix Hot 10 phone – screen protector – 10W charger head – Micro USB cable – Transparent back cover to protect the phone – Metal pin – Instruction manual explaining how to use the phone – Earphones.