Infinix announced its new phone, the Infinix Note 10 Pro, to complete the success of the previous releases, the Infinix Note 8 and the Infinix Note 8i, to be the update and development for them, as the phone comes with distinctive specifications. So let’s get to know the full specs of the Infinix Note 10 Pro.
Infinix Note 10 Pro phone specifications
- Supports FM radio.
- The phone comes in dimensions of 172.76 x 78.32 x 7.8 mm.
- The phone supports two Nano Sim cards.
- It supports 2G, 3G and 4G networks.
- The durability and quality of the materials used in the manufacture of the phone come from plastic to maintain the light weight of the phone.
- The screen comes in the form of a 6.95-inch IPS LCD with FHD + resolution with a resolution of 1080 x 2460 pixels at a pixel density of 387 pixels per inch and the screen supports the highest frequency rate of 90Hz to get a better response during use, especially in gaming. It also supports more than one mode, such as Eye Care, to protect your eye from blue rays, and you can switch between the 90Hz and 60Hz frequency rates to keep the battery draining quickly, or you can make the phone automatically recognize the most appropriate frequency rate for each application and change automatically. In addition to the Ultra Touch feature to improve the interface’s responsiveness.
- The phone is available in more than one version of solid memory and random memory as follows:
- -The first version comes with 128 GB solid memory UFS 2.2 with 6 GB RAM.
- -The second version comes with a 256 GB solid memory UFS 2.2 with 8 GB RAM.
- -The phone also supports the ability to increase the storage space through a memory card in a separate port, up to 2 TB.
- As for performance, the phone comes with a MediaTek Helio G95 processor with 12 nano technology with a Mali-G76 MC4 graphics processor, which is the same processor available in the Realme 7, Realme 8 and Xiaomi Redmi Note 10s.
- The front camera comes with 16 mega pixels, with an F / 2.0 lens slot.
- The rear camera comes slightly more prominent on the back of the phone and comes with a quad camera, where the first camera comes with a resolution of 64 mega pixels, which is the primary camera, as for the second camera, it comes with an 8 mega-pixel resolution, which is the camera for wide photography and also works as a macro photography. As for the third camera, it comes with a resolution of 2 mega pixels. As for the fourth camera, it comes with a resolution of 2 mega pixels, and both cameras do not have a real function in addition to the quad-flash LED flash.
- The phone supports shooting videos in 4K quality with a resolution of 2160 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second and also supports imaging in FHD quality at 1080 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second. It also supports shooting in HD quality with a resolution of 720 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second.
- Wi-Fi comes with a / b / g / n / ac frequencies in addition to support for Dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- Bluetooth comes with version 5.0, in addition to its support for A2DP, LE.
- Geolocation supports GPS as well as A-GPS.
- The external speakers come with stereo sound to give you a better sound experience than usual.
- The phone supports the 3.5 mm headphone jack.
- Means of safety and protection: The phone supports the fingerprint sensor and comes built-in with the power button and also supports the Face Unlock feature for unlocking the phone by face.
- The phone supports most other sensors such as acceleration, proximity, compass and gyroscope for operating virtual reality glasses.
- The USB port comes from the newer Type C and also supports OTG.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 5000 mAh with fast charging of 33 watts.
- The Android 11 operating system comes with the updated Infinix interface, the XOS 7.6.
- The phone is available in black, silver and purple.
Disadvantages of Infinix Note 10 Pro
- Notification bulb is not supported.
- The XOS interface still contains annoying ads.
- Does not support the secondary microphone for noise and noise isolation.
- Highly polarized for fingerprints.
- The edges of the screen are large.
- A noticeable increase in the phone temperature, especially during gaming and heavy use.
- Rear camera prominent on the back of the phone.
- Screen color problems when watching HDR videos.
- Camera performance still needs to be greatly improved.
Infinix Note 10 Pro features
- Supports shooting videos in 4K quality, but without electronic stability.
- Supports the operation of two SIM cards and a memory card at the same time.
- Large capacity battery lasts long for an entire day.
- You will get powerful performance thanks to the specially optimized MediaTek G95 processor in games.
- Supports 33W fast charging, so you can fully charge the battery in a short time, and it comes with the phone box.
- Supports stereo headphones for a better audio experience than usual, but we would have preferred it to be improved better.
- A large screen that supports 90Hz with FHD + resolution offers acceptable performance that is okay.
- One of the cheapest phones that comes with an area of 256 GB.
Open the Infinix Note 10 Pro phone case
Infinix Note 10 Pro – Screen protection screen – 33W charger head – Bluetooth headphones gift inside the box – Micro USB cable to charge the earphones – Type C USB cable to charge the phone – Quick start guide – Metal pin – A transparent back cover to protect the back of the phone.