Mobile quick review
Infinix announced its latest Infinix Zero 8 phone to be a development and update for its previous phone in the Infinix Zero 6 series. This is the first time that we see fast charging with that power in the leading Zero series from Infinix, where the phone comes with a Type C port with fast charging. With a power of 33 watts, this year it seems that Infinix is trying in various ways to return to the competition, as the screen has also been developed, as it supports the 90Hz refresh rate to provide a better experience during use in an excellent way, so let’s get to know the full specifications of the inifnix Zero 8 phone and what are its most important advantages and disadvantages as follows Is it worth buying or are there better options in the market now, to review that as follows.
Infinix Zero 8 phone specifications
- The phone comes in dimensions of 168.74 x 76.08 x 9.07 mm.
- The phone supports two Nano Sim cards.
- The phone supports 2G, 3G and 4G networks.
- The durability and quality of the materials used in the manufacture of the phone comes shiny plastic that resembles glass.
- The phone comes with a double-hole screen and comes with an IPS LCD of 6.85 with FHD + quality with a resolution of 2460 x 1080 pixels and the screen supports the 90Hz refresh rate for better performance in playing games while using the phone screen and you can switch between the 90Hz or 60Hz or switch between them automatically While using the phone in general, the screen supports Dark Mode to completely turn the phone black without the slightest problem, and the screen supports more than one mode, as it supports Eye Care mode to better protect your eyes while using the phone screen for long periods of time, especially at night … etc. You can also Abolish the control buttons and use the gestures to get more space while using the phone in general.
- The solid memory comes with a capacity of 128 GB with a random memory of 8 GB.
- The phone supports the ability to increase storage space with a memory card up to 256 GB.
- As for performance, the phone comes with a MediaTek Helio G90T processor with 12 nano technology with a Mali-G76 graphics processor, which is the same processor found in the Realme 6, and Infinix announced that the phone supports Liquid Cooling Technology to keep the temperature from getting too high. The processor is powerful and is capable of even running heavy games like PUBG very well, and you can boost gaming performance through the Game Mode to get maximum gaming performance.
- The front camera comes with a dual camera, where the first camera comes with 48 megapixels, which is the primary camera, and the second camera comes with an 8 megapixel resolution for wide photography with dual LED flash.
- The rear camera comes slightly prominent on the back of the phone and comes with a quad camera, where the first camera comes with 64 megapixels, which is the primary camera and comes with a Sony IMX686 sensor with an F / 1.8 lens slot and the second camera comes with 8 megapixels, which is for wide photography with an F / 2.2 lens slot and the camera The third comes with a 2 mega pixel resolution, which is to assist with night photography, and the fourth camera comes with a 2 mega pixel resolution, which is for isolation and portrait work with a quad-LED flash.
- The phone supports shooting videos in 4K quality with a resolution of 2160 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second and also supports FHD photography with 1080p resolution at a capture rate of 30 and 60 frames per second and also supports HD quality photography with a resolution of 720 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second.
- Supports Bluetooth version 5.0 with support for A2DP, LE.
- Supports Wi-Fi at a / b / g / n / ac frequencies in addition to support for Dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- The phone supports GPS and A-GPS.
- Means of safety and protection: The phone supports the fingerprint sensor and comes built-in with the power button, and the phone also supports the Face Unlock feature to unlock the phone by face.
- The phone also supports most other sensors such as acceleration, proximity, compass and gyroscope.
- The phone supports the 3.5 mm headphone jack.
- As for the USB port, it comes from the newer Type C.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 4500 mAh and supports fast charging of 33 watts.
- The phone comes with the Android 10 operating system with the Infinix XOS 7 interface.
- The phone is available in silver, black and green.
Infinix Zero 8 features
- The phone supports shooting videos in 4K quality.
- Large solid and random memory, good enough for all your files.
- The phone supports the operation of two SIM cards and a memory card at the same time.
- Large capacity battery lasts for an entire day without the slightest problem.
- The latest USB Type C port with 33W fast charging.
- It comes with the latest OS right out of the box with the latest XOS 7 interface.
- The processor offers a powerful performance as it is able to run daily tasks and heavy games perfectly.
- A large hole-shaped screen with a refresh rate of 90Hz provides an excellent experience with improving the edges of the screen to become better than previous versions.
- Main rear camera with the respectable Sony IMX686 sensor and this sensor offers excellent performance.
Disadvantages of Infinix Zero 8
- It does not support stereo sound, unlike the Infinix Note 7.
- The phone does not support the secondary microphone for noise and noise isolation, and we do not know the reason.
- Because the phone comes from plastic, it exposes it to scratching more easily, but it is practical in terms of shocks.
Open the Infinix Zero 8 phone case
Infinix Zero 8 – plastic screen – 33W charger head – Type C USB cable – Earphones – Metal pin – Quick start guide manuals – Phone warranty – Transparent back cover to protect the phone.