Infinix announced its latest Zero phones. As it announced the Infinix Zero 8 and the Infinix Zero 8i, let’s get to know the specifications of the Infinix Zero 8i phone, as it is the cheapest and relatively lowest version in specifications, but with attention to the same features of the Zero 8 highlighted by the interest in performance, the powerful processor and the same distinctive design, so let’s get to know the rest of the specifications. The complete Infinix Zero 8i phone, what are its advantages and disadvantages, is it worth the purchase, or are there other competing phones that offer better performance than it .
Infinix Zero 8i phone specifications
- Supports FM radio.
- The phone comes in dimensions of 168.74 x 76.08 x 9.07 mm.
- The phone supports two Nano Sim cards.
- The phone supports 2G, 3G and 4G networks.
- The phone comes with a shiny plastic design, either in the back or the frame, and is very similar to glass.
- The phone comes with a double-hole screen and comes with an IPS LCD with an area of 6.85 with FHD + quality with a resolution of 2460 x 1080 pixels and the screen supports the higher refresh rate of 90Hz for the best smooth experience while using the phone whether in browsing, playing games or using the phone in general in addition to screen compatibility Complete with Dark Mode to turn the entire system black.
- The solid memory comes with a capacity of 128 GB with a random memory of 8 GB.
- The phone supports the ability to increase storage space through a memory card up to 256 GB.
- As for performance, the phone comes with a MediaTek Helio G90T processor with 12 nano technology with a Mali-G76 MC4 graphic processor to offer this very strong performance in games, the processor is dedicated to getting maximum performance while playing even with heavy games like PUBG with phone support for cooling technology Multi-dimensional fluid to reduce the temperature and distribute it differently to reduce the temperature to the maximum possible potential in addition to the phone’s support for the Smart Turbo V1.0 mode to accelerate the games, it is a Turbo system with Game Turbo application to enhance the performance of the phone while playing especially heavy games to get Significantly improved experience, the same as the Infinix Zero 8 and Realme 6 processor.
- The front camera comes with a dual camera, where the first camera comes with a 16-megapixel camera, which is the primary camera, and the second camera comes with an 8-megapixel resolution for wide photography with a dual LED flash.
- The rear camera comes slightly more prominent on the back of the phone and comes with a triple camera, where the first camera comes with 48 megapixels, which is the primary camera, the second camera comes with 8 megapixels, which is for wide photography with an F / 2.2 lens slot, and the third camera comes with 2 megapixels, which is the camera for micro photography And the night photography and the fourth camera comes with a 2-megapixel resolution, which is for isolation and portrait work with a quad-LED flash.
- The phone supports shooting videos in 4K quality with a resolution of 2160 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second and also supports FHD photography with 1080p resolution at a capture rate of 30 and 60 frames per second and also supports HD quality photography with a resolution of 720 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second.
- Supports Bluetooth version 5.0 with support for A2DP, LE.
- Supports Wi-Fi at a / b / g / n / ac frequencies in addition to support for Dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- The phone supports GPS and A-GPS.
- Security and protection measures: The phone supports the fingerprint sensor and comes built-in with the power button, in addition to its support for the Face Unlock feature to unlock the phone by face.
- The phone also supports most other sensors such as acceleration, proximity, compass and gyroscope for operating virtual reality glasses.
- The phone supports the 3.5 mm headphone jack.
- As for the USB port, it comes from the newer Type C.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 4500 mAh and supports fast charging of 33 watts.
- The phone comes with the Android 10 operating system with the Infinix XOS 7 interface.
- The phone is available in green, silver and black .
Infinix Zero 8i features
- You can use two SIM cards and a memory card at the same time.
- The phone supports shooting videos in 4K quality.
- It comes with a large area of 128 GB with 8 GB RAM.
- Large battery lasts all day with support for fast charging of 33 watts.
- Large hard and random memory, giving you more flexibility in opening applications.
- Hole-shaped screen with support for the 90Hz higher frequency rate offers a distinct experience.
- The processor provides strong performance in games in addition to taking care to reduce temperature by means of liquid cooling technology.
- The phone is a copy of the Infinix Zero 8, but with lower resolution cameras. As for the rest of the specifications, there is no difference .. The Zero 8i is a very good option for those who like to play games and are not much interested in cameras.
Disadvantages of mobile Infinix Zero 8i
- Missing support for the notification bulb.
- The phone is prone to smiling and dirt due to its shiny plastic.
- The phone is loud, but it lacks some stereo for a better audio experience.
- The phone is missing its support for the secondary microphone so the noise isolation experience will not be the best.
Opening the Infinix Zero 8i phone case
Infinix Zero 8i Phone – Plastic Screen – 33W Charger Head – USB Type C Cable – Metal Pin – Quick Start Guide Booklets – Phone Warranty – Clear Back Cover to Protect the Phone – Earphones