The iQOO brand has now announced the iQOO 5 Pro with 120W fast charging technology, the iQOO 5 phone with 55W fast charging technology and a starting price of $ 576.
My phone applies iQOO 5 Pro and iQOO 5 with a 6.56-inch AMOLED screen, Full HD Plus display quality, and both phones support a 120Hz screen refresh rate, 240Hz touch screen speed, and 92.6% of the phone frame.
The iQOO 5 Pro features a 3D curved screen that includes 1.48 mm thin frames, and it also comes with a 16-megapixel front camera screen-hole design.
The iQOO 5 Pro features a Snapdragon 865 processor chip, the Snapdragon X55 5G modem chip, it also comes with 12 GB RAM in LPDDR5, with a 12751 mm VC liquid cooling system, and supports cooling more efficiently than iQOO 3 by 21.4%.
Also, my phone iQOO 5 Pro and iQOO 5 are launched with a 50 mega-pixel main Samsung GN1 sensor, a 13 mega-pixel sensor with wide viewing angles, and iQOO 5 includes a 13 mega-pixel portrait camera, with an 8 mega-pixel sensor and telephoto lenses to support optical zoom up to 5x digital zoom on iQOO 5 Pro.
IQOO 5 Pro supports 120W fast charging technology, capable of fully charging the 4000 mAh battery within 15 minutes, while iQOO 5 comes with a 4500 mAh battery capacity, with 55W fast charging technology, to fully charge the phone within 50 minutes.
The company also offers the special edition of the iQOO 5 Pro BMW M Motorsport phone with a white leather design, and a final carbon fiber design under a glass layer in the special edition track.
Specifications of my phone iQOO 5 Pro and iQOO 5
- 6.56-inch AMOLED screen, Full HD Plus display quality or 2376 by 1080p resolution, 19.8: 9 dimensions, HDR10 Plus support, 120Hz refresh rate, DCI-P3 gamut colors, 103% of NTSC gamut color.
- Snapdragon 865 octa-core processor with 7nm precision and Adreno 650 graphics card.
- 6, 8, or 12 GB RAM in LPDDR5, 128 or 256 GB storage in UFS 3.1.
- Android 10 operating system, with iQOO UI 1.5 interface.
- Support for two nano-sized SIM cards.
- The iQOO 5 features a 50-megapixel main Samsung GN1 sensor, f / 1.85 lens slot, LED flash, EIS, supports up to 20 times digital zoom, a 13-megapixel sensor with wide viewing angles of 120 degrees and f / 2.2 lens slot, a 13-megapixel portrait sensor Pixels, 50mm focal length, f / 2.46 aperture, and support for up to 2x optical zoom.
- The iQOO 5 Pro features a 50 mega-pixel main Samsung GN1 sensor with f / 1.85 lens slot, with LED flash and OIS with EIS, a 13 mega-pixel sensor with 120-degree wide viewing angles with f / 2.2 lens slot, an 8 mega-pixel periscope sensor and aperture F / 3.4 aperture, with OIS, 5x optical zoom, up to 60x digital zoom.
- 16 mega pixel front camera, f / 2.45 lens slot.
- A fingerprint sensor built into the screen.
- USB C port, stereo speakers, and Hi-Fi audio.
- The iQOO 5 measures 160.04 by 75.60 by 8.32 mm, with a weight of 197 grams.
- The iQOO 5 Pro measures 159.56 by 73.30 by 8.9 mm or 9.53 mm, with a weight of 198 grams or 196.7 grams in the special editions.
- Supports connection to 5G SA / NSA networks, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.1, with USB C port.
- Phone iQOO 5 houses a 4,500 mAh battery, supports 55W fast charging technology.
- Phone iQOO 5 Pro houses a 4000 mAh battery, supports 120W fast charging technology.
- The iQOO 5 phone is available in blue and gray colors at a starting price of $ 576 for the distinctive model with 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage capacity.
- The iQOO 5 Pro comes at a price starting at $ 720 for the distinct model with 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of storage, provided that the phones are available in the Chinese market, starting from August 24.