Itel announced its new phone, Itel Vision 1 Pro, to compete strongly in the economic category, especially after it announced its Itel P36 and Itel P36 Pro, which had achieved great success in the previous period, to come to complete the march of success, as the phone comes with very acceptable specifications, highlighted by the large screen Notch shape with huge battery capacity with a very distinctive design, so let’s get to know the full specifications of Itel Vision 1 Pro.
Itel Vision 1 Pro phone specifications
- The phone supports FM radio.
- Supports two Nano Sim cards.
- It supports 2G, 3G and 4G networks.
- The durability and quality of the materials that were used in the manufacture of the phone come entirely from plastic.
- The phone comes in dimensions of 166 x 75.90 x 8.50 mm with a weight of about 185 grams.
- The screen comes in the form of a notch in the form of a Water Drop type IPS LCD with an area of 6.5 inches in HD + quality with a resolution of 1600 x 720 pixels and supports display dimensions of 20: 9 to display larger content on the screen, whether while watching videos or playing games in general, the phone screen offers a good experience Too viewable.
- The solid memory comes with a capacity of 32 GB with a random memory of 2 GB.
- Supports the ability to increase storage space via a memory card in a separate port.
- The connection strips and the memory card are installed under the back cover.
- As for performance, the phone comes with a SC9832E processor from Spreadtrum with 28 nano technology with a Mali-820MP1 graphic processor, which is the same processor found in the Nokia C2 and Meizu C9.
- The front camera comes with 5 mega pixels, with an F / 2.0 lens slot.
- The back camera comes with a triple camera, where the first camera comes with an 8 mega pixel camera, while the second and third camera comes with VGA resolution. Plus a single LED flash.
- It supports Wi-Fi and comes with b / g / n frequencies and also supports hotspot.
- Supports bluetooth as well as supports GPS geolocation.
- Means of safety and protection: The phone supports the fingerprint sensor and comes on the back of the phone and also supports the Face Unlock feature to unlock the phone through the face.
- It also supports other sensors such as acceleration and proximity.
- Supports the 3.5 mm headphone jack.
- The USB port comes from the old Micro USB.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 4000 mAh.
- It comes with the Android 10 operating system with a Go version (it is a lite version of the system).
- The phone is available in blue and purple.
Features of Itel Vision 1 Pro
- Supports 4G networks.
- Distinctive design that resembles more expensive phones.
- Supports fingerprint sensor and works acceptable.
- Battery, although not large, but enough to work for a long time during the day.
- It comes with the latest operating system which you rarely find in this category.
- A large notch-shaped screen with HD + resolution gives very good performance.
- An old processor and you don’t expect strong performance from it, but it is still acceptable in light use thanks to the lightweight interface.
- Android 10 was used with the Go version to make the phone very lightweight, giving it better performance compared to its price.
- The phone is loud.
Disadvantages of mobile Itel Vision 1 Pro
- It misses many basic sensors such as compass, light, and gyroscope.
- It will take a long time to charge the phone due to the weak charging capacity.
- Does not support secondary microphone for noise and noise isolation while using the phone.
- External speakers come on the back of the phone, making it easy to mute them when placed on a level surface.
- The phone does not offer the best processor in its price category.
Open the Itel Vision 1 Pro phone box
Itel Vision 1 Pro phone with pre-installed screen – 5W charger head – Micro USB cable – back cover to protect the phone – Quick start guide manuals – Earphones.