Today, Xiaomi officially launched the new Poco X3 NFC phone, as Xiaomi launched the X series from Poco, and now we see the new X3 phone in the middle class that offers very powerful and new specifications, as we have not seen new processors and specifications for a long time.
Poco X3 NFC Specifications
- The phone weighs 215 grams.
- The dimensions of the phone are 165.3 x 76.8 x 9.4 mm.
- Telephone materials of polycarbonate plastic with an aluminum frame.
- The phone is splash and dust resistant with IP53 standard.
- Support for installing two 4G connections or one chip with a 256GB memory card.
- The phone screen comes with a 6.67-inch IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels and FHD + quality with a pixel density of 395 pixels per inch and display dimensions of 20: 9, the full screen and the selfie in a hole in the middle.
- The screen supports HDR10 and supports a refresh rate of 120 frames per second, and the screen reaches a brightness of 450 nits.
- The protective layer on the screen is 5th Generation Corning Gorilla Glass.
- The new Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G octa-core processor is the two most powerful 2.3 GHz Kryo 470 Gold processor, the manufacturing accuracy is 8 nm and the graphic processor is Adreno 618.
- The phone supports LiquidCool Technology 1.0 Plus water cooling.
- Xiaomi MIUI 12 based on the Android 10 operating system.
- 64 GB or 128 GB storage space with 6 GB RAM and UFS 2.1 memory.
- 20 mega pixel camera, F / 2.2 lens slot, supports HDR and 1080p @ 30fps video shooting.
- Quad rear camera, basic 64 mega pixel camera with F / 1.9 lens slot with Sony IMX682 sensor, second with 13 mega pixel camera with F / 2.2 lens, which is Ultra Wide for wide photography, third 2 mega pixel camera with F / 2.4 lens slot and macro, the last 2 mega pixel camera with slot F / 2.4 lens intended for insulation.
- The rear camera supports dual-LED flash, HDR and Panorama, and 2160p @ 30fps video shooting with support for the electronic stabilizer.
- The phone supports stereo external speakers.
- The phone supports the 3.5 mm headphone port.
- The phone supports NFC.
- The phone supports an IR Blaster to control electrical devices.
- The fingerprint is on the power button with support for Face Unlock.
- The 5160 mAh lithium polymer battery supports 33W fast charging via the USB Type C charging port.
- The phone colors are blue and gray only.
The Poco X3 NFC phone was officially priced for the 64 GB version with 6 GB RAM at 230 euros, while the 128 GB version with 6 GB RAM was priced at 270 euros
The phone offers external materials that are not the best, they are plastic, but with a very excellent lock and resistance to water and dust, and the shape of the external design is modern and very distinctive as well, as for the screen, it is not the best as a type, but it is excellent as specifications and supports a high refresh rate and its modern design has no comments as it supports a layer protection.
As for performance, the processor present here is a new processor from Qualcomm, providing stronger performance with a slight difference than the 730G, and it is currently the most powerful medium processor from Qualcomm with support for 4G and without support for fifth generation networks to provide more cost and get stronger performance, and the processor comes with support for water cooling.
As for the battery, it is very distinctive as its capacity is fairly large and the speed of charging is also distinguished, as 60% of it is charged in just half an hour, and it is fully charged in only 65 minutes, and in general the battery is good with a relatively supplied processor, we will get good performance.
As for the rear camera, the sensor used in the primary lens is a new sensor from Sony. We have seen this sensor before in the M31s, Realme 7 and Realme 7 Pro, and we have not tried this sensor yet, but we expect it to perform largely acceptable, and for other lens functions it is not distinctive. For the selfie camera as numbers, it is normal.