Learn about the best mid-range phones 2020 with specifications and the most important advantages and disadvantages of each phone, a carefully selected list of the best mid-range phones for 2020, which offers value for a price!
Do you want to buy a new mobile? But of course you remain confused between phones and different companies! Today we will present to you a list of the best mid-range phones for 2020, which will contain all the specifications and the most important features and defects of each phone, and of course the price; So, after going through the list, you can choose the phone that suits your use of the phone, whether you like games, or a lover of professional photography, or you just browse and use the phone normally, but you want an amazing design and an impressive screen.
Realme 6 Pro:
Oppo announced its Realme 6 Pro phone, which is one of the best value-for-price phones. Especially since it carries a screen that supports the refresh rate of 90 Hz, which is difficult to find in this price category; Therefore, it is considered among the best mid-range phones in 2020.
- Two Nano-SIM card slots, and support for mobile networks up to the fourth generation.
- Weight 202 grams, dimensions of 163.8 x 75.8 x 8.9 mm, with a glass back and a plastic frame, and the phone resists water splashes.
- 6.6-inch IPS LCD screen, with a resolution of 2400 by 1080 pixels, with an aspect ratio of 20: 9, and a layer of Corning Gorilla Glass v5 for protection, with a brightness of 480 Nits.
- The latest operating system (Android 10), with the modern company interface Realme UI.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G core processor, with 8 nanometers and eight cores (2 ف 2.3 GHz + 6 1.8 GHz), with an Adreno 618 graphics processor.
- A 128 GB version with 8 GB RAM comes to the Egyptian market, and the phone has a special entrance to the memory card.
- Quad rear camera, 64 MB (wide), 12 MB (Telephoto), 8 MB (Ultra wide), 2 MB (depth), with support for HDR, Panorama, LED flash, and video shooting 2160 @ 30ps.
- Dual front camera, 16 MB (wide) and 8 MB (Ultra wide), with support for HDR, panorama, with support for 1080p video at 30 fps.
- 24-bit / 192kHz audio, with separate 3.5mm jack input, support for FM radio.
- The USB Type-C port, with the USB OTG feature.
- Side fingerprint sensor (integrated with the power button), with acceleration, proximity, compass and gyro.
- 4300mAh, hard-to-remove lithium polymer battery with 30W fast charging technology (fully charges the battery in just 57 minutes).
- The rear cameras shoot in 4K quality with optical stabilizers to fade shaky images.
- The mobile screen is one of the best screens, with a pinhole design (with two cameras), with Full HD Plus quality, and a refresh rate of 90 Hz.
- 8 nano processor to save energy while getting great performance in modern games.
- Large battery capacity with very fast charging technology.
- Hand free headphones are not included with the mobile.
- Without notifications bulb.
- The phone did not offer much difference in the price difference between it and Realme 6.
This copy is sold overseas at $ 360.
Huawei Nova 5T:
The Huawei Nova 5t mobile was launched, which offered the best capabilities at this time, and the mobile is still the strongest in the competition in this price category, especially as it has a Kirin 980 processor with a resolution of 7 nano, which we have seen in many of the leading phones; Therefore, the mobile is considered among the best mid-range phones in 2020.
- Two nano-SIM card slots, with support for 4G networks.
- The mobile weighs 174 grams, with dimensions of 154.3 x 74 x 7.8 mm, with a front and back glass, and an aluminum frame.
- A 6.26-inch IPS LCD screen, with a resolution of 2340 by 1080 pixels, and an aspect ratio of 19.5: 9, with a Punch Hole design.
- Android system from the ninth version, with an update ready for Android 10, and the EMUI 10 user interface.
- Hisilicon Kirin 980 processor with a 7 nano architecture, eight cores (2 P 2.6 GHz + 2 F 1.92 GHz + 4 F 1.8 GHz), with a Mali-G76 MP10 graphics processor.
- The version available in the Arab markets comes with an internal space of 128 GB with 8 GB RAM.
- Quad rear camera, 48 MB (wide), 16 MB (ultra wide), 2 MB (macro), 2 MB (depth), with support for HDR, panorama and single LED flash, with Video Support 2160 @ 30fps.
- 32-megapixel front camera, supports HDR, 1080p video recording, 30fps speed.
- 32-bit / 192kHz audio, but no 3.5mm headphone jack and no radio system.
- The entrance to the USB is of the modern type (Type-C), with USB On The Go technology.
- Fingerprint sensor (integrated with the power button on the side of the phone), with accelerometer, proximity, compass and gyro sensor.
- The 3750 mAh lithium polymer battery is difficult to remove and supports 22.5 watt fast charging (50% in 24 minutes).
- Great design for the screen, especially since it was one of the first phones to come with a Punch Hole, and the edges were small.
- Four rear cameras that support 4K, with a stabilizer, a lens for wide photography, and another lens for close-ups.
- The undisputed best processor in the middle class, capable of running the latest games on
- Highest quality and without any lags or drops.
- The mobile does not support adding a memory card.
- Most of the phones in this price come with super AMOLED screens like Xiaomi phones.
- It has no headphone input and yet is not resistant to water and dust.
Its price abroad is approximately $ 355.
Samsung A80 Mobile:
The company innovated and developed the Samsung A80 mobile to become one of the latest Samsung phones in design, especially since the mobile came with a very unique design without any notch, hole or edges, but only with a triple rear camera that can rotate to be used as selfie cameras as well, so it is one of the best Mid-range phones 2020.
- One or two Nano SIM card slots, with support for 4G networks.
- The phone weighs 220 grams, with dimensions of 165.2 x 76.5 x 9.3 mm, and the back is made of glass (Gorilla 6), with an aluminum frame.
- The Super AMOLED screen supports a resolution of 2400 by 1080 pixels at a size of 6.7 inches, with an aspect ratio of 20: 9, with a protection layer of Corning Gorilla Glass v3, with support for the Always On Display.
- The Android system from the ninth version, and can be updated immediately to the tenth version, with One UI 2.0 interface.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 processor, with a precision of 8 nanometers, and eight cores (2-2.2 GHz + 6 by 1.8 GHz), with Adreno 618 graphics processor.
- 128 GB solid memory, with 8 GB RAM, and without memory card support.
- Triple rear camera, 48 MB (wide), 8 MB (ultra wide), TOF 3D (for depth), with single LED flash, support for HDR, panorama, and the ability to shoot video with a resolution of 2160 pixels at 30 fps .
- The mobile uses the same rear cameras for selfies, after rotating at an angle of 180 degrees.
- The mobile phone does not support a separate headphone jack, but it does support the radio system.
- The charging port comes from USB Type-C, with support for NFC communication.
- Fingerprint sensor (lens integrated under the screen), with accelerometer, proximity, compass, gyro and ANT +, with Bixby system.
- 3700 mAh battery, hard-removable lithium polymer that supports 25 Watt fast charging.
- Great design with amazing materials, at an affordable price.
- The best phone for taking selfies.
- A giant super AMOLED screen without a notch or hole for the best experience.
- The mobile is heavy and thick, making it inconvenient to use with one hand.
- The processor is not suitable for the price of the phone and it was better to have a faster processor.
- The motor has a life span like all slider phones.
And its overseas price starts at $ 350.
IPhone SE 2020:
Apple recently announced its iPhone SE 2, which comes at a much lower price than iPhone phones, due to the design that resembles the iPhone 8, but the phone still has internal capabilities similar to the flagship Apple phones in 2020, so it is of course one of the best mid-range phones 2020.
- One Nano SIM slot plus a reprogrammable eSIM, with support for 4G networks.
- The phone weighs 148 grams, with dimensions of 138.4 F 67.3 F 7.3 mm, with a glass back and an aluminum frame, and it also resists water and dust with an IP67 certification.
- Retina IPS LCD screen, measuring 4.7 inches, with support for a display resolution of 1334 by 750 pixels, with an aspect ratio of 16: 9, with an ionic protection layer, and a layer of fat repellent, with a brightness of 625 nits.
- IOS version 13, with Apple A13 Bionic processor with 7 nano technology (2V 2.65GHz + 4V 1.8GHz), with Apple GPU graphics processor (4 cores).
- There are three copies of the mobile phone:
–64 GB internal copy, with 3 RAM.
–128 GB internal copy, with 3 RAM.
–256 GB internal copy, with 3 RAM.
–It does not support adding memory cards of course.
- 12-megapixel rear camera, support for PDAF, OIS stabilizer, HDR mode, Panorama, dual-LED flash, dual tone, supports 2160-pixel video resolution at 24, 30 or 60 fps.
- 7 mega-pixel selfie camera, f2.2 lens slot with support for face detection, HDR and panorama, and 1080p video shooting at 30 fps.
- Stereo headphones but without separate headphone or radio system input.
- Lightning charging port, with support for NFC.
- Fingerprint sensor (at the front end on the Home button), with accelerometer, proximity, compass, Gyro and Barometer, with the Siri system.
- Hard-to-remove 1821 mAh lithium-ion battery, fast charging 18W (50% in 30 minutes), and Qi wireless charging capability.
Lowest price new iPhone with latest specifications for this year; So that it outperforms all mid-range phones.
The cameras deliver the strongest performance, and they are similar to the iPhone 11’s.
The return of the fingerprint sensor that Apple canceled a while ago.
The design is outdated and is the biggest flaw in the phone.
The screen is small and does not support Full HD display.
The battery capacity is small but fast charging may reduce the harm of this problem.
The phone is sold abroad at $ 399, 449 and $ 549 copies, respectively.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max:
A few months ago, Xiaomi announced its latest phones in the Redmi Note series for the year 2020, and the Xiaomi Note 9 Pro Max came with the highest capabilities in this series, with a powerful processor and a price that is not exaggerated to provide real value compared to the required amount, making it among the best mid-range phones 2020 .
- Two nano-SIM card slots, with support for 4G mobile networks.
- The phone weighs 209 grams, with dimensions of 165.5 x 76.7 x 8.8 mm, with a glass back (Gorilla 5), with a plastic frame, and is resistant to water splashe.
- 6.67-inch IPS LCD screen, with a resolution of 2400 by 1080 pixels, an aspect ratio of 20: 9, with a Corning Gorilla 5 layer for protection and a brightness of 450 Nits.
- Android 10 OS straight away, with MIUI 11.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G processor with 8 nano architecture, eight cores (2 ف 2.3 GHz + 6 1.8 GHz), with Adreno 618 graphics processor.
- There are three copies of the phone:
–64 GB internal copy, with 6 GB RAM.
–128 GB internal copy with 6 GB RAM.
–128 GB internal copy, with 8 GB RAM.
–The phone has a separate entrance for external memory cards.
- Quad rear camera, 64 MB (wide), 8 MB (ultra wide), 5 MB (macro), 2 MB (depth), which supports HDR, panorama, with single LED flash, support 4K video at 30fps.
- 32-megapixel selfie camera (Wide), with support for HDR and panorama, with the ability to record Full HD video at 30fps.
- A separate entrance to add speakers, with support for the FM radio system (with the ability to record audio clips from the radio).
- Modern USB Type-C charging port, and the IR port.
- The fingerprint sensor on the side of the phone (integrated with the power button), with the accelerometer, proximity, compass and gyro sensor.
- Hard-removable 5020 mAh lithium polymer battery with fast charging 33W (50% in 30 minutes).
- A giant battery with fast charging compared to competing phones.
- Infrared port; To use the phone instead of all remote controls.
- RAM is large compared to the price of the phone, with a processor that is the most powerful in the middle class.
- The screen does not present anything new, it does not come from the type Super AMOLED and does not support a fast refresh rate.
- As Xiaomi does, the mobile phone comes without handset.
- The phone is heavy in weight, comes with prominent cameras, and is prone to accidents.
The phone will be sold at a price of 197 USD for the 64G version with 6 RAM.
Mobile Oppo A9 2020:
At the end of last year, Oppo announced its Oppo A9 2020 phone, which has an internal memory and a giant memory RAM with four amazing rear cameras and a very gigantic battery capacity, making it one of the best mid-range phones for 2020.
- Two Nano SIM card slots, with support for 4G networks.
- The mobile weighs 195 grams, with dimensions of 163.6 x 75.6 x 9.1 mm, with a back and frame made of polycarbonate plastic.
- 6.5-inch IPS LCD screen with 1600 by 720 pixels resolution, 20: 9 aspect ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection layer, 480 Nits brightness.
- Android 9.0 Pie operating system, ColorOS 6.1 user interface.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor, with a precision of 11 nanometers, and eight cores (4 x 2.0 GHz + 4 x 1.8 GHz), with the Adreno 610 graphics processor.
- The mobile comes to Egypt with an internal space of 128 GB, with 8 GB RAM (but there is a version on the outside with 4 GB RAM), and it also has a special entrance for the memory card.
- Quad rear camera, 48 MB (wide), 8 MB (ultra wide), 2 MB, and 2 MB (depth), with support for HDR, Panorama, with dual-LED flash With dual tone, 2160-pixel video support at 30 fps.
- 16-megapixel front camera, with f2.0 lens slot, with support for HDR, 1080p video shooting and 30fps speed.
- Stereo headphones with 24-bit / 192kHz audio, with dedicated 3.5mm headphone jack, FM radio support.
- Micro USB charging port, with support for USB On The Go.
- Fingerprint sensor (at the back), with accelerometer, proximity, compass, and gyro sensor.
- A battery with a capacity of 5000 mAh of lithium polymer, but it cannot be removed easily, and it supports only normal charging with a strength of 10 watts, and support for reversing charging (to use the phone as a power bank).
- Quad rear cameras offer outstanding performance in its price category.
- One of the cheapest phones that carry 8 GB RAM in terms of price.
- Stereo speakers with high sound and support for Dolby Atmos technology, distinguishing the phone from most competitors.
- The processor is not the best in this price category.
- The screen does not support Full HD display.
- An old shipping entrance with plastic manufacturing materials.
The phone is sold for 128 GB and 8 RAM, at a price of $ 340, and the smaller version is sold at $ 280.
Huawei Nova 7i Mobile:
Huawei launched the Nova 7i Mobile, and the mobile came with the best internal capabilities when compared to the phones of other companies at the same price, as the phone came with one of the best processors, with internal memory, giant RAM and quad rear cameras, of course at a low price, so it is among the best mid-range phones For the year 2020.
- Two entries for two nano-sized cards, with the ability to connect to 4G mobile networks.
- The phone weighs 183 grams, with dimensions of 159.2 x 76.3 x 8.7 mm, with a back and a plastic frame.
- 6.4-inch LTPS IPS LCD screen, support for 2310 1080p (Full HD Plus) resolution, 398ppi pixel density, with Punch Hole for Selfie Camera.
- The latest operating system Android 10 (open source Android in addition to Huawei services), with EMUI 10 user interface.
- Hisilicon Kirin 810 core processor with a 7 nano architecture, eight cores (2 x 2.27 GHz + 6 x 1.88 GHz), with the Mali G52 MP6 graphics processor.
- 128 GB internal memory, 8 GB RAM, support for 256 GB nano-memory cards at the entrance to the chipset.
- Quad rear camera, 48 MB (wide), 8 MB (ultra wide), 2 MB (macro), 2 MB (depth), with support for HDR, Panorama, single LED flash and precisely video 1080p and 30fps speed.
- 16-megapixel selfie camera, f2.0 lens, with support for HDR, and video shooting with the same accuracy and speed as the rear cameras.
- Separate entrance to add headphones with a 3.5 mm jack, but without the radio system.
- The charging port comes from USB Type-C, with support for USB On The Go.
- Fingerprint recognition sensor (integrated with the power button on the side of the phone), with accelerometer, proximity and compass sensor.
- Hard-to-remove 4200 mAh lithium polymer battery with 40W fast charging technology (70% in just 30 minutes).
Battery with huge capacity; To enable you to operate the phone for more than 24 hours with the fastest charging technology in this price category.
The fingerprint sensor is very accurate in response and works in a fraction of a second.
The screen design is amazing with the quality of Full HD Plus and small edges.
It is one of the best processors at this price and can run most games at the highest quality, but unfortunately, the software does not support most of the higher quality in modern games.
- The rear cameras do not support 4K photography, despite the strength of the cameras and the availability of this quality in competing phones.
- Without the notifications bulb and without the Always On Display feature.
- Plastic mobile materials.
- Unfortunately, the phone does not officially support Google services, and it has become impossible to download them in any informal way.
It is sold at about 240 €.
The best mid-range phones 2020 can now be found with specifications, features and disadvantages in addition to the price of each phone; In order to be able to choose the right mobile phone for your use with the budget that it deems sufficient.