Vivo officially announced today the Vivo X60 and X60 Pro phones that apply with an AMOLED screen at a refresh rate of 120Hz, with an Exynos 1080 processor, which is the thinnest 5G phones to be launched in the Chinese market on January 8.
The Vivo X60 series phones feature a 6.56-inch E3 AMOLED screen, FHD plus display quality, HDR10 Plus technology support, and the screen of this version also supports a refresh rate of 120Hz, and a touch speed of 240Hz.
The screen of my Vivo X60 and X60 Pro also includes a hole for the front camera, which contains a 32-megapixel sensor, and the screen in these versions occupies 92.7% of the phone frame.
The Vivo X60 phones are also the first versions to go to the market with the Samsung Exynos 1080 processor chip with a resolution of 5 nm and includes 5G technology.
The X60 Pro also features four-way settings for the rear camera, which includes lenses and Zeiss technology, as the main sensor comes Sony IMX598 with 48 mega-pixel resolution and f / 1.48 lens slot with the second generation of four-axis OIS, and the anti-vibration feature.
The second portrait sensor also comes with a 13 mega pixel camera and a 50 mm focal length, with a 13 mega pixel sensor with wide viewing angles of 120 degrees, and support for macro photography at 2.5 cm, while the periscope telephoto sensor comes with an 8 mega pixel camera to support up to 5 times zoom, or digital zoom Up to 60 times.
On the other hand, the camera settings on the X60 do not include the periscope camera, while the camera comes with all the distinctive technologies from Xiaomi for autofocus in photography.
Vivo offers the Vivo X60 series with a gradient design from the back with satin AG technology, which supports a streamlined design with a sophisticated design for the phone that supports fingerprint resistance in a large proportion, and the company has confirmed that the vivo X60 series is the thinnest versions of 5G, with a phone thickness of only 7.36 mm.
Vivo X60 and X60 Pro phone specifications
- 6.56-inch E3 AMOLED screen, FHD Plus display quality, HDR10 Plus technology support, the screen of this version also supports 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch speed, with curved design in the Pro version
- Exynos 1080 eight-core processor with a resolution of 5 nm, and a Mali-G78 screen card
- Random memory 8 GB RAM in LPDDR5 with a storage capacity of 128 or 256 GB in UFS 3.1, and random memory 12 GB RAM in LPDDR5 with a storage capacity of 256 GB in UFS 3.1.
- Android 11 OS, with OriginOS 1.0 interface
- Dual SIM support
- Sony IMX598 48 mega-pixel main sensor, f / 1.48 lens slot with second-generation quad-axis OIS, anti-vibration feature, second portrait sensor with 13 mega pixel resolution, 50 mm focal length, with a 13 mega-pixel sensor with wide viewing angles of 120 degrees, and support for photography macro at 2.5 cm, while the 8-megapixel periscope telephoto sensor supports up to 5 times zoom, or up to 60 times digital zoom in the Pro version.
- 32 mega pixel front camera, f / 2.45 lens slot
- A fingerprint sensor built into the screen
- USB C port
- The Vivo X60 measures 159.63 by 75.01 by 7.36 mm, with a weight of 175.6 grams.
- The X60 Pro measures 158.57 by 73.24 by 7.59 mm, and it weighs 178 grams.
- Supports connection to 5G SA / NSA networks, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.1 and USB C.
- Phone (X60) includes a battery capacity of 4300 mAh, phone X60 Pro includes a battery capacity of 4200 mAh, with fast charging technology 33W.
Prices for Vivo X60 and X60 Pro phones
- Vivo X60 phone with random memory 8 GB RAM and 128 GB storage capacity at $ 535
- Vivo X60 phone with random memory 8 GB RAM and storage capacity of 256 GB at a price of $ 581
- Vivo X60 phone with random memory 12 GB RAM and storage capacity of 256 GB at a price of 612 dollars
- Vivo X60 Pro phone with random memory 12 GB RAM and storage capacity of 256 GB at a price of $ 688.
- Recall that Vivo is preparing for the official announcement of the Vivo X60 Pro Plus at a separate event to be held at the end of January, with this version coming with a Snapdragon 888 processor chip.