Oppo announced its new phone in the economic category, the Oppo A15, which comes to complement the success of its previous phone, Oppo A12, with the increase in screen size by a slight difference with the latest Android 10 operating system and the change in the design language, so let’s get to know the full specifications of the Oppo A15 phone and what are its most important advantages and disadvantages .
Oppo A15 phone specifications
- Supports FM radio.
- The phone comes in dimensions of 164 x 75.4 x 7.9 mm with a weight of 175 grams.
- The materials come in completely plastic materials, either in the back or the frame.
- Supports two Nano Sim cards.
- It supports 2G, 3G and 4G networks.
- The screen comes in the shape of a water drop notch and comes from a 6.52-inch IPS LCD with HD + quality with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels at a pixel density of 269 pixels per inch with screen support for 20: 9 aspect ratios to try to display larger content on the phone screen, either during Watching videos or playing games, the screen on the front end occupies 88.7%, and only the 60Hz frequency rate is satisfied.
- The front camera comes with 5 mega pixels, with an F / 2.4 lens slot.
- The rear camera comes with a triple camera, where the first camera comes with a 13-megapixel camera with an F / 2.2 lens slot, which is the primary camera. As for the second camera, it comes with a 2-megapixel camera with an F / 2.4 lens slot, which is for macro photography. F / 2.4, which is for isolation and portrait work, in addition to a single LED flash.
- The phone supports 1080p FHD video shooting at a capture rate of 30 frames per second and also supports 720p HD shooting at a capture rate of 30 frames per second.
- The version that was made available in Egypt comes with a 32 GB eMMC 5.1 solid memory with 2 GB LPDDR4x random memory.
- The phone also supports the ability to increase the storage space through a memory card up to 256 GB.
- As for performance, the phone comes with a MediaTek Helio P35 processor with 12 nano technology with a PowerVR GE8320 graphic processor, which is the same processor found in the Oppo A31 and Huawei Y6s.
- Wi-Fi comes at b / g / n frequencies with support for Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- Bluetooth comes in version 5.0 with support for A2DP, LE, aptX.
- The phone supports GPS and other navigation systems such as A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS.
- Means of safety and protection in the phone: Supports the fingerprint sensor and comes on the back of the phone in addition to its support for the Face Unlock feature.
- In addition to its support for other sensors such as acceleration and proximity.
- Supports the 3.5 mm headphone jack.
- The USB port comes from Micro USB version 2 with support for the OTG feature.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 4230 mAh, with support for 10-watt charging.
- The phone comes with the latest Android 10 operating system with the latest ColorOS 7.2 OPPO interface.
- The phone is available in dynamic black, mysterious blue, and luxurious white.
Disadvantages of mobile Oppo A15
- The old USB port instead of the Type C.
- The charging capacity is weak so it will take a long time to charge the phone.
- We had hoped that the screen would come with FHD + resolution, but this is the usual one in this price category.
- There are competitor phones that offer better performance, so the processor used is not the most powerful currently.
- It is missing its support for the secondary microphone for noise and noise isolation while using the phone.
- Due to the use of plastic, the phone is very easy to scratch and dirty, but it is practical in terms of shocks.
- It does not offer a radical change compared to its previous phone, Oppo A12, other than the number of back cameras and screen size.
Advantages of Oppo A15
- Supports fingerprint sensor.
- Fashionable design and very acceptable.
- The battery provides acceptable performance during the day, but it is not the largest we have seen in this price category, larger batteries 5000 and 6000 mAh!
- The phone is light in weight, so it is easy to carry and use with one hand.
- Supports the operation of two SIM cards and a memory card at the same time.
- Big screen with notch design still offers acceptable performance.
Open the Oppo A15 phone box
Oppo A15 phone with pre-installed screen – 10W charger head – Micro USB cable – Metal pin – Quick start guide booklets – Phone warranty – Transparent back case – No headphones confirmed in the box.