Oppo has announced its new phone, the Oppo A16, which comes to complement the march of the previous generation, the Oppo A15, with upgraded specifications. Let’s get to know the full specifications of the Oppo A16 phone.
Oppo A16 specifications
- The radio supports FM.
- The phone has dimensions of 163.8 x 75.6 x 8.4 mm with a weight of 190 grams.
- The phone supports two Nano Sim cards.
- It supports 2G, 3G, and 4G networks.
- The materials of the phone come from plastic, whether the back or the frame.
- The screen comes with Water Drop and comes from an IPS LCD with an area of 6.52 inches, with a pixel density of 269 pixels, with a display aspect ratio of 20: 9. It is the same screen used in the Oppo A15 phone and supports the refresh rate of 60Hz.
- It comes with a MediaTek Helio G35 processor with 12 nano technology with a PowerVR GE8320 graphics processor.
- The phone comes with more than one version of solid memory and random memory:
- The first version comes with a 32 GB eMMC 5.1 solid memory with 3 GB random memory.
- The second version comes with a 64 GB eMMC 5.1 solid memory with 4 GB random memory.
- It also supports the ability to increase storage space through a memory card in a separate port.
- The front camera comes with an 8-megapixel camera with an F / 2.0 lens slot.
- The rear camera comes with a triple camera, where the first camera comes with a 13-megapixel camera with an F / 2.2 lens slot, which is the primary camera. As for the second camera, it comes with a 2-megapixel camera with an F / 2.4 lens slot, which is for macro photography. As for the third camera, it comes with a 2-megapixel camera with a lens slot F/2.4, which is for isolation and portraiture work, in addition to a single flash.
- The phone supports shooting videos in FHD quality with a resolution of 1080 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second, and also supports shooting in HD quality with a resolution of 720 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second.
- Wi-Fi comes at a / b / g / n / ac frequencies and supports dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- Bluetooth comes with version 5.0 in addition to A2DP, LE, aptX.
- GPS geolocation It also supports other navigation systems A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS.
- Supports the 3.5 mm headphone jack.
- Protection and security means: Supports the fingerprint sensor and comes with the power button, and also supports the Face Unlock feature to unlock the phone by face.
- Supports most other sensors.
- The USB port comes from the latest Type C.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 5000 mAh with 10W charging.
- The phone comes with the Android 11 operating system with the latest OPPO interface, ColorOS 11.1.
- The phone is available in blue and black.
Disadvantages of Oppo A16
- HD + screen instead of using FHD + unlike competitors.
- It is easy to scratch and get dirty.
- It does not support the additional microphone for noise and noise isolation.
- The bottom edge of the screen is large.
- The weak charging capacity of 10 watts.
- The phone does not come with the best processor in this price category.
- Poor performance from the cameras.
- high price .
Oppo A16 features
- The design of the phone is beautiful.
- USB port of the latest Type C.
- Large capacity battery.
- The weight of the phone is acceptable.
- You can use two SIM cards and a memory card at the same time.
- A large notch-shaped screen offers an acceptable experience in brightness under the sun.
Opening the Oppo A16 phone case
Oppo A16 phone has a protective sticker – 10W charger head – Transparent back cover to protect the phone – Metal pin – Instruction manual showing how to use the phone – USB Type C cable – Earphones.