The Oppo company announced its new mid-range phone, the Oppo A74, with modest capabilities, so it used the Snapdragon 662 processor with a distinctive AMOLED screen. So let’s get to know the full specifications of the Oppo A74.
Oppo A74 phone specifications
- The phone is available in dimensions of 160.3 x 73.8 x 7.95 mm with a weight of 175 grams.
- Supports two Nano Sim cards.
- It supports 2G, 3G and 4G networks.
- The durability and quality of the materials used to make the phone come from plastic materials.
- The screen comes in the shape of a 6.43-inch AMOLED hole with FHD + resolution of 1080 x 2400 at a frequency of 60 Hz at a pixel density of 409 pixels per inch with 20: 9 aspect ratio to display larger content on the phone screen, whether in watching videos or playing games where the screen occupies 90.8% of the front end has been utilized in a very acceptable way, unlike the bottom edge, in addition to the screen’s full compatibility with the Dark Mode.
- The phone comes with 128 GB solid memory with 6 GB LPDDR4X random memory.
- The phone also supports the ability to increase storage space via a memory card in a separate port.
- As for performance, the phone comes with a Snapdragon 662 processor from Qualcomm with 11 nano technology with an Adreno 610 graphics processor, which is the old Oppo A73 processor.
- The front camera comes with 16 mega pixels, with an F / 2.4 lens slot.
- The back camera comes slightly prominent on the back of the phone and comes with a triple camera, where the first camera comes with 48 megapixels with an F / 1.7 lens slot, which is the primary camera. As for the second camera, it comes with 2 megapixels with an F / 2.4 lens slot, which is the camera for macro photography. As for the third camera It comes with a 2-megapixel resolution with an F / 2.4 lens slot, which is a camera for isolation and portrait work, in addition to a single LED flash.
- The phone supports 1080p FHD video shooting at a capture rate of 30 frames per second and also supports HD 720 pixel imaging at a 30 frames per second capture rate and also supports Slow Motion photography in HD quality with 720 pixels at a capture rate of 120 frames per second. One second.
- The phone supports Wi-Fi at a / b / g / n / ac frequencies and also supports Dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- The phone supports Bluetooth version 5.0 in addition to its support for A2DP, LE, aptX.
- It supports geolocation in addition to its support for other navigation systems: A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS.
- Supports the 3.5 mm headphone jack.
- Means of safety and protection: The phone supports the fingerprint sensor and comes built-in to the screen, in addition to its support for the Face Unlock feature to unlock the phone by face.
- It also supports most other sensors such as acceleration, proximity, compass and gyroscope for operating VR glasses.
- The USB port comes from Type-C and supports OTG.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 5000 mAh with fast charging of 33W SuperVOOC 2.0.
- The phone comes with Android 11 operating system with the latest ColorOS 11.1 OPPO interface.
- The phone is available in black and blue.
Disadvantages of mobile Oppo A74
- It does not support NFC.
- It is missing support for shooting 4K videos.
- Unlike competitors, it does not support wide camera.
- The company has not announced about the presence of a protection layer on the screen.
- It misses the higher screen frequency like the 90Hz or the 120Hz like the Redmi Note 10 Pro.
- The processor is weak for the price of the phone.
- We preferred that the phone came in glass materials, but it is okay that there are many phones in plastic materials in this price category.
- The phone did not offer a fundamental change compared to the previous Oppo A73, other than the main rear camera and battery capacity.
Advantages of Oppo A74
- Supports the operation of two SIM cards and a memory card at the same time.
- The phone is light in weight, so it is easy to carry and use it with one hand during the day.
- Large capacity battery lasts for a long time during the day.
- Fast charging with 33 Watt SuperVOOC, you won’t need a long time to charge the phone.
- AMOLED screen offers a viewing experience with distinctive brightness, as it is one of the best screens out there, but it lacks the highest frequency.
- Strong networks as usually OPPO phones.
Open the Oppo A74 phone case
Oppo A74 phone – a screen pre-installed on the phone screen – 33W charger head – Type C USB cable – Instruction and warranty booklet showing how to use the phone – Earphones – Transparent back cover – Metal pin.