Oppo announced its latest phone, the Oppo A94, which comes to be the top phone of the A series from the company. So let’s get to know the specifications of the Oppo A94 phone.
Oppo A94 phone specifications
- The phone comes in dimensions of 160.1 x 73.2 x 7.8 mm with a weight of 172 grams.
- Supports the operation of two Nano Sim cards.
- It supports 2G, 3G and 4G networks.
- The durability and quality of the materials that were used in the manufacture of the phone comes from the shiny plastic, as is the custom of OPPO in most of its phones.
- The screen comes in the shape of a pinhole and comes in AMOLED type with an area of 6.43 inches with FHD + quality with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels at a frequency of 60 Hz at a pixel density of 409 pixels per inch with the screen support for 20: 9 display dimensions to display larger content on the phone screen, whether while watching videos or playing games Games where the screen occupies the front end of 90.80%, so the edges have been utilized very acceptablely, unlike the lower edge.
- The phone comes with 128 GB solid memory with 8 GB LPDDR4X random memory.
- The phone supports the ability to increase storage space with a memory card up to 512 GB in a separate port.
- As for performance, the phone comes with a MediaTek Helio P95 processor with 12 nano technology with a PowerVR GM9446 graphics processor, which is the same as the previous Oppo A93 and Oppo Reno 3 Pro processor in addition to the processor support for the Hyper Engin Gaming feature to try to boost performance To get the best gaming experience.
- The front camera comes with 32 mega pixels, with an F / 2.4 lens slot.
- The back camera comes with a quad camera that is slightly prominent on the back of the phone, where the first camera comes with 48 megapixels with an F / 1.7 lens slot, which is the primary camera, and the second camera comes with 8 megapixels with an F / 2.2 lens slot, which is the camera for wide photography. As for the third camera, it comes with 2 accuracy. A megapixel camera with an F / 2.4 lens slot, which is the camera for macro photography. As for the fourth camera, it comes with a 2 megapixel resolution with an F / 2.4 lens slot.which is the camera for isolation and portraiture, in addition to a single LED flash.
- Supports the secondary microphone for noise and noise isolation while using the phone.
- The phone supports shooting videos in 4K quality with a resolution of 2160 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second. The phone also supports shooting in FHD quality at 1080 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second with the EIS electronic stabilizer also supports photography in HD quality at 720 pixels at a rate Capture 30 frames per second It also supports Slow Motion photography in FHD 1080 resolution at a capture rate of 120 frames per second and also supports HD quality imaging at 720 pixels at a capture rate of 240 frames per second.
- Wi-Fi comes with a / b / g / n / ac frequencies in addition to support for Dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- Bluetooth comes in version 5.1, in addition to its support for A2DP, LE, aptX HD.
- The phone supports GPS geolocation and also supports other navigation systems such as A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS.
- Security and protection methods supported by the phone: The phone supports the fingerprint sensor and comes built-in to the screen and also supports the Face Unlock feature to unlock the phone by the face.
- The phone supports most other sensors such as acceleration, proximity, compass and gyroscope to operate the VR glasses on your phone.
- The phone supports the 3.5 mm headphone jack.
- As for the USB port, it comes from the newer type, Type C, with its support for the OTG feature.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 4310 mAh with support for fast charging of 30 watts.
- The operating system comes with Android 11 with the latest ColorOS 11.1 OPPO interface.
- The phone is available in fantasy purple and night black.
Disadvantages of the Oppo A94 mobile
- It does not support NFC, unlike competing phones.
- The bottom edge of the screen is large and it would have been better to have it reduced.
- The processor is not the strongest and not the worst, but the phone needed a stronger processor to compete more.
- The screen is missing the higher frequency rates such as 90Hz or 120Hz.
- We had hoped it would come in stereo sound like the competing phones.
- Because of its shiny plastic, the phone is easily smitten and scratched.
- Unfortunately, there has not been a radical development in the phone, as it is the same as the Oppo A93, except for the front camera, battery capacity and charging capacity only.
- The price is high and the phone is not the best choice for its price, as there are competing phones with stronger specifications, and Oppo itself has the Reno 4 with a similar price and a better processor.
Features of Oppo A94
- Supports 4K video capture.
- Light weight with acceptable thickness makes it easy to use with one hand.
- You can use two SIM cards and a memory card at the same time.
- The pinhole AMOLED screen offers a very distinctive performance in terms of brightness or color saturation, but it lacks a higher frequency.
- Large capacity battery with fast charging of 30W enables you to charge your phone in no time.
- Strong communication networks.
Open the Oppo A94 phone case
Oppo A94 phone with pre-installed screen – 30W charger head – Type C USB cable – back cover to protect the phone – metal pin – quick start guide manuals – phone warranty – earphones.