Mobile quick review
Oppo announced its new flagship phone, the Oppo Find X2 Pro, to be the extension and development of the previous phone, the Oppo Find X, with which a new series was launched. The full specifications of the Oppo Find X2 Pro phone, and what are its most important advantages and disadvantages, are as follows, and is it worth buying or are there other phones better than it? Let’s review that through the following.
Oppo Find X2 Pro phone specifications
- Supports NFC.
- Supports two Nano Sim cards.
- The phone supports 2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G networks.
- The phone comes in dimensions of 165.2 x 74.4 x 8.8 mm with a weight of 217 grams for ceramic and 200 grams for leather.
- The durability and quality of the materials used in the manufacture of the phone comes with a ceramic version and a leather version.
- The phone comes with IP68 certified water and dust resistance, up to 1.5 meters under water for 30 minutes.
- The screen comes in the form of a pinhole and comes of the AMOLED type curved from the sides and comes with an area of 6.7 inches with QHD + quality with a resolution of 1440 x 3168 pixels with a pixel density of 513 pixels per inch with a protection layer of the type of Corning Gorilla Glass sixth generation and supports the screen HDR10 + in addition to its support for the refresh rate 120Hz and you can enjoy the full resolution of the screen even with the use of 120Hz mode, unlike the Samsung Galaxy S20 series, and the screen occupies 93.1% of the front end of the phone, and OPPO calls the Ultra Vision Screen on the screen to denote the most excellent performance of the screen, whether in terms of color, saturation or Intensity of detail … etc.
- The phone is available in more than one version of solid memory and random memory as follows: –
– The first version comes with a 256 GB solid memory UFS 3.0 with a random memory capacity of 12 GB LPDDR5.
– The second version comes with a solid memory with a capacity of 512 GB of type UFS 3.0 with random memory capacity of 12 GB of type LPDDR5.
– The phone does not support the ability to increase storage space via a memory card.
- As for performance, the phone comes with a Snapdragon 865 processor from Qualcomm with 7 nano technology with an Adreno 650 graphics processor, which is the same processor found in the Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra, Xiaomi Mi 10 and OnePlus 8, so the processor offers very good performance in everyday tasks and heavy games Perfectly during the day.
- The front camera comes with 32 mega pixels, with an F / 2.4 lens slot.
- The rear camera comes slightly prominent on the back of the phone and comes with a triple camera, as the first 48-megapixel camera comes with an F / 1.7 lens slot and supports the OIS optical stabilizer with a Sony IMX689 sensor, which is the primary camera of the phone. As for the second camera, it comes with a 13-megapixel camera with an F lens slot. / 3.0, which is for close-up and supports the OIS optical stabilizer with support for optical zoom up to 5 times without losing quality and digital zoom up to 60 times. As for the third camera, it comes with 48 mega-pixel resolution with an F / 2.2 lens slot with a Sony IMX586 sensor, which is for photography Wide LED flash.
- The phone supports the secondary microphone for noise and noise isolation while using the phone in general.
- The phone supports shooting videos in 4K quality with a resolution of 2160 pixels at a capture rate of 30 and 60 frames per second. It also supports shooting in FHD quality at 1080 pixels at a capture rate of 30 and 60 frames per second and also supports HD photography with 720 pixels at a capture rate of 30 and 60 frames per second.
- The external speakers come with stereo sound for a better sound experience than usual.
- Means of safety and protection: The phone supports the fingerprint sensor and comes built into the screen.
- The phone also supports most other sensors such as acceleration, proximity, compass and gyroscope.
Supports Wi-Fi at a / b / g / n / ac / ax frequencies in addition to support for dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- As for Bluetooth, it supports version 5.1 with support for the A2DP, LE features.
- Geolocation supports GPS as well as other navigation systems such as Dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, for accurate and faster positioning.
- The USB port comes from the latest Type C with support for the OTG feature.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 4260 mAh, with support for fast charging of 65 watts with Super VOOC 2.0 technology.
- The phone comes with the latest Android 10 operating system with the latest ColorOS 7.1 OPPO interface.
- The phone is available in black (ceramic) and orange (leather).
Advantages of Oppo Find X2 Pro
- Supports 5G.
- The battery lasts for a long time during the day.
- Supports 65W fast charging to be able to charge in a very short time.
- The phone is officially water and dust resistant.
- Very pioneering materials with a chic and different design, especially the leather version.
- External speakers support stereo sound.
- One of the most powerful phones you can get now, the processor offers excellent performance, as it is the second after the Snapdragon 865 Plus.
- AMOLED screen with excellent accuracy offers more than phenomenal performance with a protection layer on it with support for the 120Hz refresh rate.
- Excellent rear camera with excellent zoom camera.
Disadvantages of mobile Oppo Find X2 Pro
- high price .
- The phone does not support 8K photography.
- Does not support the ability to install a memory card.
- It does not support the 3.5 mm headphone port.
- Face Unlock does not support 3D, unlike the previous version, Oppo Find X.
- We had expected it to come with a dual front camera for wide shooting like the competitors.
- It does not support wireless charging, while the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 does.
- The phone does not support the notification bulb, but you can compensate by the edges, as it lights up if a notification is received.
Open the Oppo Find X2 Pro phone case
Oppo Find X2 Pro – 65W charger – Type C USB connection – High quality earphones – Back case protection – Metal pin – Instruction manuals and warranty.