Oppo announced its new flagship phone, the Oppo Find X3 Pro, as a continuation of the previous Oppo Find X2 Pro to join the OPPO series, the effectiveness of adding a microscope camera, Qualcomm’s flagship Snapdragon 888 processor was used with 5 nano information technology with an increase in battery capacity and the addition of wireless charging. So let’s get to know the full specifications of the Oppo Find X3 Pro.
Oppo Find X3 Pro phone specifications
- The phone supports NFC contactless convergence.
- The phone supports two SIM cards, Nano Sim and eSIM.
- It supports 2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G networks.
- The phone comes in dimensions of 163.6 x 74 x 8.26 mm with an estimated weight of 193 grams.
- It is IP68 certified water and dust resistant up to a meter under water for 30 minutes.
- The durability and quality of the materials that were designed in the manufacture of the phone comes from a frame of aluminum metal.
- The screen comes in the form of a pinhole and comes in the type of LTPO AMOLED, with an area, an area of 6.7 inches in QHD + quality with a resolution of 3216 x 1440 pixels, a unit of 525 pixels with a protection layer of the type of Corning Gorilla Glass of the fifth generation in addition to the screen support for the higher frequency rate of 120Hz to get the screen Home with its support for 20: 9 aspect ratio, video or game display screen … etc.
- It is processed by Qualcomm’s flagship Snapdragon 888 processor with 5 nano technology with an Adreno 660 graphics processor.
- It comes with a solid memory capacity of 256 GB, type UFS 3.1, random memory with a capacity of 12 GB type LPDDR5X.
- The front camera comes with 32 mega pixels, with an F / 2.4 lens slot.
- The back camera comes with a quad camera, where the first camera comes with a 50-megapixel camera with an F / 1.8 lens slot and supports the OIS optical stabilizer with a Sony IMX766 sensor, which is the main camera. The real 2X and up to digital up to 20X, while the third camera comes with 50 megapixels with an F / 2.2 lens slot, which is the camera for wide imaging with a Sony IMX766 sensor. Up to 60x. With single LED flash.
- In addition, lamp, activate, activate, activate, activate, activate, activate, activate, signal.
- Supports shooting videos in 4K quality with a resolution of 2160 images that take a picture at 30 frames per second and supports shooting in FHD quality at 1080, capture 30 and 60 frames per second, image, screenshot, slow-motion shooting at 1080p, image, snapshot, frames per second, image, snapshot, screenshot, screenshot 1080p. Screenshot. Screenshot. 1080p. Picture. Screenshot. Screenshot. LED. Flash. Single LED flash.
- Stereo sound brings a premium experience.
- Wi-Fi comes with a / b / g / n / ac / 6e frequencies and also supports dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- Bluetooth comes in version 5.2, in addition to its support for A2DP, LE, aptX HD.
- Supports GPS positioning and air navigation systems such as Dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO and QZSS.
- The phone supports the fingerprint sensor built into the screen, supports the Face Unlock feature to unlock the phone by face.
- It supports most of the sensors such as acceleration, proximity, compass, pedometer, color temperature, and special gyroscope, virtual reality VR.
- The USB port comes from the latest type, Type C, that supports OTG.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 4500 mAh and supports fast charging of 65 watts, SuperVOOC 2.0 technology, wireless charging of 30 watts, and reverse charging of 10 watts.
- The phone comes with Android 11 with the ColorOS 11.2 interface.
- It comes in glossy black and blue color.
Disadvantages of mobile Oppo Find X3 Pro
- The Find X series phones are expensive.
- The design and appearance of the rear camera is strange, and you get used to it easily.
- Supports 3.5 mm ear space.
- It does not support 8K imaging, unlike the S21 Ultra and Mi 11.
- Supports all forms of space available in a memory card.
- It’s up to 60X in Find X2 Pro.
- As usual, the Snapdragon 888 processor is suffering from overheating of older generations.
Advantages of Oppo Find X3 Pro
- It comes with water and dust resistance.
- The weight of the phone is very acceptable for the old generation.
- Supports the fifth generation 5G networks.
- Leading materials with excellent sealing, this series is the flagship of OPPO.
- Supports 65W fast charging, wireless charging, and reverse wireless charging.
- You will get the strongest possible performance thanks to the Qualcomm processor, which is a pioneer, even in heavy games.
- Stereo headphones, for a distinctive audio experience and a distinctive surround sound.
- More than excellent cameras, the cameras have been developed, except for the zoom camera, which has become less.
- The 120Hz AMOLED screen with QHD + resolution with a slight curvature of the sides offers a distinctive experience, whether in terms of color or brightness.
Open the Oppo Find X3 Pro phone case
Oppo Find X3 Pro phone with pre-installed screen – 65W charger head – Type C USB cable – back cover to protect the phone – metal pin – quick start guide manuals – phone warranty – earphones.