Mobile quick review
Oppo announced its latest phone, Oppo Reno 4, to complete the success of the previous version, the Oppo Reno 3, to be the latest and better development than the previous version with significantly improved performance. Only Mediatek processors were dispensed with and the trend towards Qualcomm processors came with the most popular processor in the middle class Snapdragon 720G, but unfortunately so far the company has not provided us with stronger performance than the Oppo Reno 2 in general, but has Oppo made more modifications to be the best phone currently in the Reno series or not ?! Let’s get to know the full specifications of the Oppo Reno 4 phone and what are its most important advantages and disadvantages, is it worth buying now, or are there better phones in the same price category, let us review that as follows.
Oppo Reno 4 phone specifications
- Supports FM radio.
- The phone comes in dimensions of 160.3 x 73.9 x 7.7 mm with a weight of 165 grams.
- The durability and quality of the materials used to manufacture the phone comes from glass-like plastic.
- Supports two Nano Sim cards.
- It supports 2G, 3G and 4G networks.
- The phone comes with a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED double hole screen with FHD + resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels at a pixel density of 409 pixels per inch and the screen supports 20: 9 aspect ratio to display larger content on the phone screen, whether in browsing or watching videos. Etc. With screen support for Dark Mode to completely convert the system to black and the screen from the front end is 90.7% with screen support for 60Hz refresh rate only in addition to screen support to Smart AirControl mode for remote control of the screen without touching in addition to screen support For OSIE Ultra Clear Visual Effect for better color tuning while using the phone.
- The phone comes with 128 GB of solid memory UFS 2.1 with random memory capacity of 8 GB type LPDDR4X.
- It also supports the ability to increase the storage space through a memory card up to 256 GB in a separate port.
- As for performance, the phone comes with a Snapdragon 720G processor from Qualcomm with 8 nano technology with an Adreno 618 graphic processor, which is the same processor found in the Oppo Reno 4 Pro, Realme 6 Pro and Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro with phone support for the mode Game Space to improve gaming performance.
- The front camera comes with a 32-megapixel resolution with an F / 2.4 lens slot with a Sony IMX616 sensor and supports Ultra Night Selfie Mode photography for better images in low light. The second is an AI enhanced Smart Sensor for using the phone without touch by using Artificial intelligence for your hand movement.
- The back camera comes with a quad camera, where the first camera comes with a 48-megapixel camera with an F / 1.7 lens slot with a Sony IMX586 sensor, while the second camera comes with an 8-megapixel resolution with an F / 2.2 lens slot for wide photography and comes with a HYNIX HI846 sensor as for the camera The third comes with a 2-megapixel resolution with an F / 2.4 lens slot, which is for macro photography.
- As for the fourth camera, it comes with a 2-megapixel resolution with an F / 2.4 lens slot, which is for mono photography with a single-LED flash.
- Although the highest resolution of the primary camera is 48 megapixels, but with the remarkable development of OPPO in artificial intelligence and better use of algorithms, you can now get a 108-megapixel image by photographing the image in a consecutive number and merging it into one image.
- The cameras also support Ultra Steady Video 3.0 for better stabilization in shooting videos without shake via the EIS electronic stabilizer, and it also supports imaging in more than one other mode, such as Ultra Night Mode, for better photography at night and low lighting, and it also supports Slow mode. Motion at a capture rate of 960 frames per second with cameras support for the new AI Color Portrait mode to focus on the person and make the background in black and white, which is done by artificial intelligence more than excellent.
- The phone supports the secondary microphone for noise and noise isolation while using the phone.
- It supports shooting videos in 4K quality with a resolution of 2160 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second, it also supports shooting in FHD quality at 1080 pixels at a capture rate of 30 and 60 frames per second and also supports shooting in HD quality with a resolution of 720 pixels at a capture rate of 30 and 60 frames per second.
- Supports Wi-Fi at a / b / g / n / ac frequencies in addition to support for Dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- Bluetooth comes in version 5.1 with support for A2DP, LE.
- Geolocation supports GPS as well as other navigation systems such as A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS for faster and more accurate positioning.
- Means of safety and protection The phone supports the fingerprint sensor and comes at the bottom of the screen and also supports the Face Unlock feature.
Supports most other sensors like acceleration, proximity, compass and gyroscope.
- The 3.5 mm headphone jack supports Dolby Atmos to provide a better audio experience through earphones.
- The phone supports the latest USB port as it comes from Type C and also supports the OTG feature.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 4015 mAh and supports fast charging of 30 watts with VOOC Flash Charge 4.0 technology.
- It comes with the latest Android 10 operating system with the latest ColorOS 7.2 OPPO interface.
- The phone is available in blue and black.
Features of Oppo Reno 4
- Nice and modern design.
- Supports shooting videos in 4K quality.
- The phone is light in weight, so it is easy to carry and use.
- Significantly improved cameras, as usual from Oppo.
- Supports the operation of two SIM cards and a memory card at the same time.
- Super AMOLED double hole screen offers excellent experience.
- The newer port supports Type C with 30W VOOC 4.0 fast charging technology.
- The battery still performs satisfactorily and lasts for a long time during the day.
Disadvantages of Oppo Reno 4
- The zoom camera on the older Oppo Reno 3 has been abandoned.
- Plastic materials, while there are competing phones with glass materials.
- It does not support any screen refresh rate and was satisfied with 60Hz.
- It does not support the notification bulb, but you can compensate for that through the Alway on Display.
- The AI-enhanced Smart Sensor is not feasible and is still in its infancy and needs further development.
- The processor offers very acceptable performance, but its disadvantage is that it is not the best in its price category, as it is found in cheaper phones such as the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s.
Open the Oppo Reno 4 phone case
Oppo Reno 4 phone – a screen that was previously placed on the phone screen – the charger head comes with a power of 30 watts – a USB Type C cable – a metal pin – the earphones and comes with the 3.5 mm port – the instruction manual explaining how to use the phone – the phone warranty – the case Back .