Mobile quick review
Oppo announced its new phones in the Reno series, to join the Oppo Reno 4 and Oppo Reno 4 Pro to the series, so that the Reno 4 Pro is the latest version of the previous version, the Oppo Reno 3 Pro, with addressing the most important defects that the phone was missing where the charging capacity was developed. To become much better as the phone supports 65-watt charging and making the screen support the 90Hz refresh rate with its support for HDR10 for better performance, especially in games, but is this all that has been developed in the phone ?! Let’s get to know the full specifications of the Oppo Reno 4 Pro and what are its most important advantages and disadvantages, is it worth the acquisition, or are there other phones that will be better than it, especially with the arrival of the phone at a high price, so let’s get to know that as follows.
Oppo Reno 4 Pro phone specifications
- Supports FM and NFC radio.
- The phone comes in dimensions of 160.2 x 73.2 x 7.7 mm with a weight of 161 grams.
- The materials that were used in the manufacture of the phone come from plastic like the previous Renault 3 series.
- Supports two Nano Sim cards.
- It supports 2G, 3G, and 4G networks.
- The screen is curved from the sides and comes in the form of a 6.5-inch Super AMOLED hole with FHD + quality with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels at a pixel density of 402 pixels per inch with a fifth-generation Corning Gorilla Glass protection layer with screen support for the 90Hz refresh rate in addition to its support To the HDR10, the screen occupies 92.01% of the front end and supports 20: 9 aspect ratio to display larger content on the phone screen than usual.
- The phone comes with more than one version of solid memory and random memory as follows:
– The first version comes with 128 GB of solid memory UFS 2.1 with random memory capacity of 8 GB type LPDDR4x.
– The second version comes with 256 GB UFS 2.1 solid memory with 8 GB LPDDR4x random memory. It also supports the ability to increase storage space through a memory card up to 256 GB.
- As for performance, the phone comes with a Snapdragon 720G processor from Qualcomm, which is the same as the Oppo Reno 4, Note 9s and Realme 6 Pro.
- The front camera comes with 32 mega pixels, with an F / 2.4 lens slot.
- The front camera also supports shooting videos in FHD quality with a resolution of 1080 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second and also supports shooting in HD quality with a resolution of 720 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second.
- The front camera also supports Slow Motion photography with FHD quality at 1080p at a capture rate of 120 frames per second and also supports HD quality imaging at 720 pixels at a capture rate of 240 frames per second.
- The back camera comes with a quad camera, where the first camera comes with a 48-megapixel camera with an F / 1.7 lens slot with a Sony IMX586 sensor, which is the primary camera for the phone, while the second camera comes with an 8-megapixel camera with an F / 2.2 lens slot with a Hynix Hi846 sensor, which is for wide photography As for the third camera, it comes with a 2-megapixel resolution with an F / 2.4 lens slot with an OmniVision OV02B10 sensor, which is for macro photography. LED flash.
- Supports the secondary microphone for noise and noise isolation while using the phone.
- The rear camera also supports shooting videos in 4K quality with a resolution of 2160 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second and also supports shooting in FHD quality at 1080 pixels at a capture rate of 30 and 60 frames per second and also supports shooting in HD quality at 720 pixels at a capture rate of 30 and 60 frames per second.
- It also supports Slow Motion imaging with 1080p FHD quality at a capture rate of 120 frames per second and also supports HD quality imaging at 720 pixels at a capture rate of 240 frames per second.
- Wi-Fi comes with a / b / g / n / ac frequencies in addition to phone support for Dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- Bluetooth comes in version 5.1 and also supports A2DP, LE, aptX HD.
- Geolocation supports GPS as well as other navigation systems such as A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS, GNSS.
- Means of safety and protection in the phone: Supports the fingerprint sensor and comes at the bottom of the screen and also supports Face Unlock.
- Supports most other sensors such as acceleration, proximity, compass and gyroscope for operating VR glasses.
- It also supports the 3.5 mm headphone jack, as well as Dolby Atmos support for a better audio experience through the earphones.
- The USB port comes from the latest Type C with its support for the OTG feature to run any USB Driver on your phone.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 4000 mAh, with support for fast charging of 65 watts via Super VOOC 2.0.
- It comes with the latest Android 10 operating system with the latest ColorOS 7.2 OPPO interface.
- The phone is available in white and black.
Features of Oppo Reno 4 Pro
- Large hard and random memory is more than enough for all your files and applications.
- The battery is not the largest but it still performs very satisfactorily during the day.
- Type C port with support for fast charging of 65 watts, which gives you a shorter time to charge the phone, so the battery is fully charged in a record time, about 36 minutes.
- An excellent screen, it is Super AMOLED that offers an excellent experience in terms of color and brightness with a high refresh rate and few edges.
- Supports the operation of two SIM cards and a memory card at the same time without dispensing with one of them.
- Beautiful and modern design, with a light weight and less smoke, which is much more elegant compared to the previous Reno 3 Pro.
Disadvantages of mobile Oppo Reno 4 Pro
- The Renault series is extremely expensive.
- External speakers do not come with stereo sound.
- It does not support 4K photography at a capture rate of 60 frames per second.
- The phone comes made of plastic despite its high price.
- The rear cameras are very prominent on the back of the phone, which exposes them to scratches and breakage.
- If we did not accept the Snapdragon 720G processor in the regular Renault 4 then why was it used here as well?
- The telephoto camera has been dispensed and we do not know why it was offering excellent performance in the previous Oppo Reno 3 Pro.
Open the Oppo Reno 4 Pro phone case
Oppo Reno 4 Pro phone – a screen that was previously placed on the phone screen – the charger head comes with a power of 65 watts – a USB Type C cable – a metal pin – the earphones and comes with the 3.5 mm port – the instruction manual explaining how to use the phone – the phone warranty – Back cover to protect the phone.