Oppo announced its latest Oppo Reno 5 4G phone as a development for its previous Oppo Reno 4 4G phone, and unfortunately, despite the presence of a 5G version of the phone, what will be provided in Egypt is a 4G version as usual, unfortunately. In addition to OPPO retaining the same design shape for its previous phone because it believes that it is the best now and there is no need to change with the development of the AMOLED screen to become supportive of 90 Hz, as the cameras were developed in a simple way with an increase in the charging capacity to 50 watts. Let’s get to know the rest of the full specifications of the Oppo Reno 5, 4G version, and what are its most important advantages and disadvantages.
Oppo Reno 5 phone specifications
- The phone comes in dimensions of 159.1 x 73.3 x 7.8 mm.
- As for the weight of the phone, it is estimated at 171 grams.
- The materials used to manufacture the phone come from plastic.
- The phone supports two Nano Sim cards.
- It supports 2G, 3G and 4G networks.
- The screen comes in the form of a 6.4-inch AMOLED hole with FHD + resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels at a pixel density of 410 pixels per inch with screen support for the higher frequency rate of 90Hz and you can go to 60Hz to save the battery if it is not needed as the screen supports brightness High, up to 750 lumens.
- The phone comes with 128 GB solid memory with 8 GB LPDDR4x random memory and UFS 2.1 solid memory.
- The phone supports the ability to increase the storage space through a memory card up to 256 GB in a separate port.
- As for performance, the phone comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G processor with 8 nano technology, an Adreno 618 graphics processor, which is the same as the previous Oppo Reno 4 and Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro with support for the phone to gaming mode to enhance the phone’s performance for a better experience Especially during gaming.
- The front camera comes with 44 megapixels with an F / 2.4 lens slot.
- As for shooting videos, the front camera supports 1080p FHD imaging at a capture rate of 30 frames per second and also supports HD 720 pixel imaging at 30 frames per second capture rate and Slow Motion photography with 1080p FHD resolution at a capture rate of 120 Frames per second It also supports HD quality photography with a resolution of 720 pixels at a capture rate of 240 frames per second.
- The back camera comes with a quad camera, where the first camera comes with a 64-megapixel camera with an F / 1.7 lens slot, which is the primary camera. As for the second camera, it comes with an 8 megapixel resolution with an F / 2.2 lens slot, which is the camera for wide photography. As for the third camera, it comes with a 2 megapixel camera with a slot An F / 2.4 lens, which is for macro photography, as for the fourth camera, it comes with a 2-megapixel resolution with an F / 2.4 lens slot, which is for mono photography, isolation and portraiture work, in addition to a single LED flash.
- As for shooting videos, the rear camera supports 4K photography with a resolution of 2160 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second and also supports shooting in FHD quality at 1080 pixels at a capture rate of 30 and 60 frames per second and also supports photography in HD quality with 720 pixels at a capture rate of 30 and 60 frames In the second, it also supports Slow Motion photography with FHD quality at 1080 pixels at a capture rate of 120 and 480 frames per second, and it also supports HD quality imaging at 720 pixels at a capture rate of 240 and 960 frames per second.
- Means of safety and protection in the phone: Supports the fingerprint sensor and comes at the bottom of the screen and also supports Face Unlock.
- The phone supports most other sensors as it supports acceleration, proximity and gyroscope for operating VR glasses.
- Wi-Fi comes with a / b / g / n / ac frequencies in addition to its support for Dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- Bluetooth comes in version 5.1 in addition to its support for A2DP, LE, aptX HD.
- The phone supports GPS with its support for other navigation systems such as Dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS.
- The phone supports the 3.5 mm headphone jack.
- The USB port comes from Type C in addition to its support for the OTG feature.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 4310 mAh, with support for fast charging of 50 watts with SuperVOOC technology.
- The phone comes with Android 11 operating system with the latest ColorOS 11.1 OPPO interface.
- The phone is available in black and silver gradient color.
Features of Oppo Reno 5
- The phone is light in weight, so it is easy to carry and use.
- The USB port comes from the latest Type C.
- Supports two SIM cards and a memory card at the same time.
- An integrated fingerprint on the screen is expected to provide a very excellent response speed.
- We expect good performance from the cameras as usual from Oppo.
- Supports 50W fast charging, so it won’t take long to charge.
- The pinhole AMOLED screen with a frequency of 90Hz offers a distinctive experience in terms of response speed and colors and is the best in its price category so far.
Disadvantages of mobile Oppo Reno 5
- We were hoping it would come in stereo sound.
- It lacks its now-essential NFC support.
- There is nothing new about the design compared to the Oppo Reno 4, but it is still acceptable.
- It does not support the notification bulb, but the Always on Display feature compensates for that.
- We would have preferred the phone to come in glass like the competitors but the plastic is practical in terms of shocks.
- The processor is not currently the most powerful in its price category and the processor is found in cheaper phones such as the Redmi Note 9s.
- Unfortunately, the phone is not a radical development compared to the Oppo Reno 4, other than the cameras, the higher screen frequency and the higher charging speed.
Open the Oppo Reno 5 phone case
Oppo Reno 5 phone with pre-installed screen – Quick Charger head – Type C USB cable – Back cover to protect the phone – Metal pin – Quick start guide manuals – Phone warranty – Earphones.