ZTE officially confirmed today its plans to announce the AXON 20 5G phone at an event to be held on the first of next September, where the phone comes with a front camera built into the bottom of the screen with a resolution of 32 mega pixel camera.
The launch of the first ZTE version of the phones featured with a camera at the bottom of the screen entitled AXON 20 5G, and the phone has run some leaks that have reviewed some of the specifications of this version.
TENAA leaks revealed that the AXON 20 5G phone includes a 6.92-inch OLED screen, FHD Plus display quality, and the front camera comes with a 32-megapixel bottom-screen design, also features AXON 20 5G quad settings for the rear camera with a 64-megapixel main sensor .
Expected specifications of the AXON 20 5G phone
- 6.92-inch OLED screen, FHD Plus or 2460 by 1080 pixels resolution
Snapdragon 765G processor, eight-core, with a precision of 7 nm, with an Adreno 620 graphics card.
- Random memory 6, 8, or 12 GB RAM in LPDDR4x, storage capacity of 64 or 128 GB in UFS 2.1, and external storage supports up to 2 TB.
- Android 10 operating system and MiFlavor 10.1 interface.
- Supports two SIM cards.
- Quad rear camera with 64 mega pixel main sensor and LED flash, 8 mega pixel sensor with wide viewing angles of 119 degrees, 2 mega pixel macro sensor, and another 2 mega pixel camera for depth of photography.
- Front camera sensor at the bottom of the screen accurately 32 mega pixel camera.
- A fingerprint sensor built into the screen.
- The phone measures 172.1 in 77.9 by 7.9 mm with a weight of 198 grams.
- Supports connection to 5G SA / NSA networks, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac at 2.4GHz and 5GHz, Bluetooth 5, USB C port.
- 4200 mAh battery and supports fast charging technology.
- It is expected that the phone will be launched in blue and white colors, so we expect more details about the phone’s performance and the design that competes with it in the market in the highly anticipated official announcement on the first of September.