Mobile quick review
Realme announced its latest mid-range phone after the great success of the Realme 6 and Realme 6 Pro phones. It is now time for the Realme 7 Pro to be announced to address the most important defects of the previous Realme 6 Pro and to be the upgraded and improved version of The previous version, the front camera has been developed strongly to provide a unique experience, it is rare to find a front camera with such precision at such a price with the tendency to use the Super AMOLED screen instead of the previous IPS to try to satisfy users as much as possible with a strong interest in charging speed Realme offers us a 65-watt charge to enable you to charge your phone in the shortest possible time, which you rarely find in this category significantly .. So let’s get to know the full specifications of the Realme 7 Pro phone and what are its most important advantages and disadvantages as follows, and is it worth waiting until its availability in the market or There are other competitive phones that offer a better combination in terms of specifications and price, so let’s review that as follows.
Realme 7 Pro phone specifications
- The phone comes with a water repellent light.
- The phone comes at 160.9 x 74.3 x 8.7 mm with a weight of 182 grams.
- The type of material on the back of the phone has not been verified. Some say glass, others are plastic.
- The phone supports two Nano Sim cards.
- It supports 2G, 3G and 4G networks.
- The screen comes in the form of a pinhole and comes in the form of Super AMOLED with an area of 6.4 inches with FHD quality with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels at a pixel density of 411 pixels per inch with a refresh rate of 60Hz with a protection layer on the phone screen of the type of Corning Gorilla Glass the third generation and the screen supports the feature of Always on display to display notifications on the phone in case the screen is locked and the screen supports the new display dimensions at a ratio of 20: 9 with its support for Dark Mode to convert the entire phone screen to black while using it, as the screen occupies 90.8% of the front end as the company announced, the entire phone is Off screen.
- The phone is available in two versions of solid memory and random memory as follows:
– The first version comes with 128 GB solid memory and comes from UFS 2.1 with 6 GB RAM and comes from LPDDR4x.
– The second version comes with 128 GB solid memory and comes from UFS 2.1 with 8 GB RAM and comes from LPDDR4x.
– The phone supports the ability to increase storage space via a memory card in a separate port.
- As for performance, the phone comes with a Qualcomm processor, as it comes from the Snapdragon 720G with 8 nano technology with an Adreno 618 graphic processor, which is the same as the previous Realme 6 Pro and Oppo Reno 4.
- The front camera comes with 32 mega pixels, with an F / 2.5 lens slot.
- The front camera supports 1080p FHD video shooting at a capture rate of 30 and 120 frames per second.
- The rear camera comes slightly prominent on the back of the phone and comes with a quad camera, where the first camera comes with a 64-megapixel resolution with an F / 1.8 lens slot with a Sony IMX682 sensor, which is the primary camera, while the second camera comes with an 8-megapixel resolution with an F / 2.3 lens slot, which is for wide photography As for the third camera, it comes with a 2 mega pixel resolution with an F / 2.4 lens slot, which is for macro photography, as for the fourth camera, with a 2 mega pixel resolution with an F / 2.4 lens slot, which is for isolation and portrait work, in addition to a single LED flash back.
- The phone supports the secondary microphone for noise and noise isolation while talking, recording, or photographing.
- The rear camera supports shooting videos in 4K quality with a resolution of 2160 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second and also supports imaging in FHD quality at 1080 pixels at a capture rate of 30 per second. It also supports HD photography with a resolution of 720 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second and also supports Slow photography Motion in FHD 1080 resolution at a capture rate of 120 frames per second and also supports HD quality imaging at a resolution of 720 pixels at a capture rate of 240 frames per second.
- The cameras support the possibility of installing cameras via the UIS Video Stabilization and UIS Max Video Stabilization modes.
- External speakers come with stereo sound.
- Means of safety and protection in the phone: The phone supports the fingerprint sensor, the fingerprint comes built into the screen, and it also supports the Face Unlock feature.
- The phone also supports most other sensors such as acceleration, proximity, compass, and gyroscope for operating VR glasses.
- Wi-Fi comes with a / b / g / n / ac frequencies in addition to its support for Dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- Bluetooth comes with version 5.0 with support for A2DP, LE.
- The phone supports GPS geolocation as well as other navigation systems such as A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, NavIC.
- The phone supports the 3.5 mm headphone jack.
- As for the USB port, it comes from the newer type, Type C, and also supports the OTG feature.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 4500 mAh and supports fast charging of 65 watts with SuperDart Charge technology.
- The phone is available with the Android 10 operating system with the Realme UI interface.
- The phone is available in blue and silver.
Realme 7 Pro features
- The front camera comes with great accuracy, with a good and acceptable angle.
- The phone supports shooting videos in 4K quality with the rear camera that comes with a respectable and new sensor.
- You can use two SIM cards and a memory card at the same time.
- The battery still performed well and lasted for a long time during the day.
- The 65-watt charger comes with the phone box, you will not need to purchase it separately, and the phone is fully charged in just 35 minutes, which is the fastest charging time in this price category.
- External speakers support stereo sound to provide a better audio experience.
- Despite the absence of the 90Hz frequency range, the Super AMOLED screen generally offers excellent performance, high brightness and excellent colors.
- The mobile’s weight is adequate and its dimensions in the hands are excellent for one-handed use, unlike all Realme phones.
Realme 7 Pro mobile disadvantages
- The phone does not support the notification bulb, but it supports the Always On Display feature to display notifications on the closed screen.
- We had hoped that it would come with a bigger battery like its regular Realme 7 sibling.
- We do not know why the phone did not come with a dual front camera for wide photography like the previous Realme 6 Pro.
- The Snapdragon 720G processor offers acceptable performance, but its flaw is that it is found in cheaper phones like the Redmi Note 9 Pro.
- Realme 7 Pro is a development from Realme 6 Pro in: – The AMOLED screen, but at a frequency of 60 Hz .With a higher resolution selfie camera, but without a secondary selfie lens for wide angle photography. With a better main rear camera but without a dedicated zoom lens . With faster charging With a big difference and a bigger battery by a slight difference . With louder and better stereo sound.
Opening the Realme 7 Pro phone case
Realme 7 Pro – pre-installed screen on the phone screen – 65W charger head – Type C USB cable – metal pin – quick start guide manuals – phone warranty – back cover to protect the phone – earphones.