Mobile quick review
Realme announced its latest mid-range phone, Realme 7, as a development and upgrade for its previous Realme 6 phone, as the processor has been significantly developed to be the first phone with a G95 processor to be able to play games strongly with an increase in battery to make it work for the longest possible period during the day, so let’s review The full specifications of the Realme 7 phone and what are its most important defects and features are as follows, and will the phone be the most powerful in the middle class like the previous Realme 6, so let’s get to know that as follows.
Realme 7 phone specifications
- The phone comes at 162.3 x 75.4 x 9.4 mm with a weight of 196.5 grams.
- The phone supports two Nano Sim cards.
- It also supports 2G, 3G and 4G networks.
- The screen comes in the form of a 6.5-inch IPS LCD with FHD + resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels at a pixel density of 405 pixels with a third-generation Corning Gorilla Glass protection layer and the screen supports the 90Hz refresh rate and the screen occupies the front end of 90.5% and the screen is compatible Complete with Dark Mode to completely turn the phone black.
- The durability and quality of the materials used in the manufacture of the phone comes from completely plastic, it is more practical in drops and shocks and is called Realme AG Split Design, which I followed with the Realme C11 phone.
- The phone is available in more than one version of solid memory and random memory as follows: –
– The first version comes with a 64 GB solid memory UFS 2.1 with a random memory capacity of 6 GB with a LPDDR4x sensor.
– The second version comes with a 128 GB solid memory UFS 2.1 with a random memory capacity of 8 GB with a LPDDR4x sensor.
– The phone also supports the ability to increase storage space via a memory card in a separate port.
- As for performance, the phone comes with a MediaTek Helio G95 processor with 12 nano technology with a Mali-G76 MC4 graphic processor, to be the first phone to come with this processor, it is expected to provide about 8% stronger performance than the Helio G90T in the Realme 6.
- The front camera comes with 16 megapixels, with an F / 2.1 lens slot, with a Sony IMX471 sensor.
- The front camera supports 1080p FHD video shooting at a capture rate of 30 and 120 frames per second.
- The back camera comes slightly prominent on the back of the phone and comes with a quad camera, where the first camera comes with a 64-megapixel camera with an F / 1.8 lens slot and comes with a Sony IMX682 sensor, which is the primary camera. As for the third camera, it comes with a 2 mega pixel resolution with an F / 2.4 lens slot, which is for macro photography, and for the fourth camera it comes with a 2 mega pixel resolution with an F / 2.4 lens slot, which is for insulation with a single LED flash back.
- The rear camera supports shooting videos in 4K quality with a resolution of 2160 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second. It also supports shooting in FHD quality at 1080 pixels at a capture rate of 30 and 60 frames per second. It also supports shooting in HD quality with 720 pixels at a capture rate of 30 and 60 frames per second. Supports Slow Motion imaging in FHD quality with 1080p resolution at a capture rate of 120 frames per second, supports HD quality imaging at 720 pixels at a capture rate of 240 frames per second, and supports video stabilization by Ultra Steady and Ultra Steady Max Stabilization.
- Wi-Fi comes with a / b / g / n / ac frequencies in addition to its support for Dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- Bluetooth comes with version 5.0 with support for A2DP, LE.
- The phone supports GPS and other navigation systems such as A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS.
- Means of safety and protection in the phone: The phone supports the fingerprint sensor and comes built-in with the power button and also supports the Face Unlock feature.
- Supports the 3.5 mm headphone jack.
- The USB port comes from Type C and supports OTG.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 5000 mAh and supports fast charging of 30 watts via Dart Charge technology.
- The phone comes with the Android 10 operating system with the Realme UI V1.0 interface.
- The phone is available in blue and white.
Realme 7 features
- The phone supports 4K quality photography with the rear camera that comes with a respected and new sensor.
- The charger head included in the box comes with a power of 30 watts and the battery is fully charged in just 65 minutes.
- The battery lasts for a long time throughout the entire day.
- Supports the operation of two SIM cards and a memory card simultaneously.
- The processor offers excellent performance, especially in games, as it is able to play games excellently.
- Screen hole is excellent with good use of the edges other than the bottom edge in addition to support to the 90Hz.
Realme 7 mobile disadvantages
The phone has a large thickness and the materials are plastic, as usual.
Notifications bulb does not support like most phones in 2020.
The phone does not support the secondary microphone for noise and noise isolation.
It does not offer a fundamental change from the previous Realme 6, except for the processor (which you will not feel a difference in its power), the larger battery capacity and the Sony IMX682 rear camera sensor.
Opening the Realme 7 phone case
Realme 7 phone – pre-installed screen on the phone screen – 30W charger head – Type C USB cable – metal pin – quick start guide booklets – phone warranty – back cover to protect the phone – earphones.