The company Realme today officially unveiled the new Realme 7i phone, one of the highly anticipated phones, the new Realme 7i came with some noticeable developments from the previous generation.
Realme 7i specifications
- The phone weighs 188 grams
- The dimensions of the phone are 164.1 x 75.5 x 8.9 mm
- The external materials of the phone are polycarbonate plastic
- Supporting the installation of two 4G connectivity cards with a memory card in a dedicated port
- The 6.5-inch IPS LCD phone screen has a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels and HD + quality with a pixel density of 270 pixels per inch, 20: 9 aspect ratio and a refresh rate of 90 hertz, and the whole screen and the selfie in a hole in the top left
- The new Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 octa-core processor, the four most powerful Kryo 260 Gold with a power of 2.0 GHz, manufacturing accuracy of 11 nm, and the graphic processor is Adreno 610
- 128 GB storage space with 8 GB RAM and UFS 2.1 memory
- Realme UI interface based on Android 10
- One 16 mega-pixel selfie camera with F / 2.1 lens slot supports HDR and 1080p @ 30fps video shooting with support for electronic stabilizer
- A quadruple rear camera, the first 64 mega-pixel camera with F / 1.8 lens slot, the second with 8 mega-pixel resolution with F / 2.3 lens slot, which is Ultra Wide for wide photography, and the third with 2 mega-pixel resolution with an F / 2.4 lens slot, which is macro, and the latter with a 2 mega-pixel camera with a lens slot F / 2.4 is intended for insulation
- The cameras support LED flash, support HDR and Panorama, and support 1080p @ 30fps video shooting with support for electronic stabilizer
- The phone supports the 3.5 mm headphone port
- The fingerprint is located on the back with Face Unlock support
- A 5000 mAh lithium polymer battery supports 18W fast charging via the USB Type C charging port
- The phone colors are green and blue
The new Realme 7i phone has been priced abroad for the 128GB version with 8GB RAM at 180 euros or $ 215, the phone will be available for sale in Indonesia on September 18th.
The phone offers usual external materials that are the same as in the previous generation, but we saw an improvement in the external design of the phone with a slight difference from the previous generation, as for the screen, it is the same screen but with support for an update rate of up to 90 hertz like Realme 6, but the screen resolution has not been improved. .
As for performance, the processor present here is a new processor from Qualcomm that we see for the first time, and the processor’s performance is between SD660 and SD665, and performance has not improved from the previous generation. The previous Realme 6i phone offers better performance in games, and as usual most phones in 2020 have not yet seen improvement in Performance with a clear difference in phones in all price groups.
As for the battery, it is the same as the previous battery with the same charging power without change, and for the cameras, it has improved as numbers, but we do not know the type of sensor used in the main rear camera, and its functions are as they are without change, and the selfie lens is also the same.