Mobile quick review
Speaking of the latest phone produced by Realme, the Realme 7i, to be the extension and update to the previous Realme 6i phone with good specifications .. The Realme 7i comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor, so MediaTek services have been dispensed with in this phone..with a screen hole support The frequency rate of the latest 90Hz, such as the Realme 7 with a 64-megapixel rear camera .. So let’s get to know the rest of the full specifications of the Realme 7i phone and what are its most important advantages and disadvantages and is it worth buying as follows or there are other phones that compete better than it currently so let’s review that as next one .
Realme 7i phone specifications
- Supports FM radio.
- The phone comes in dimensions of 164.1 x 75.5 x 8.9 mm with a weight of 188 grams.
- The phone supports two Nano Sim cards.
- It supports 2G, 3G and 4G networks.
- The durability and quality of the materials that were used in the manufacture of the phone come from plastic as usual from Realme.
- The screen comes in the form of a 6.5-inch IPS LCD with HD + quality with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels at a pixel density of 270 pixels per inch and the screen supports 20: 9 aspect ratio with a protection layer of Corning Gorilla Glass and the company has not announced any generation specifically In addition to supporting the screen to the 90Hz frequency rate to provide better performance while playing games and watching videos, the company also stated that the screen occupies 90% of the front end and the screen supports Eye Comfort mode to keep your eyes while using the phone for long periods of time during the day.
- The phone is available with 128 GB of solid memory UFS 2.1 with a random memory capacity of 8 GB type LPDDR4X .. We expect other copies of the phone to be released soon.
- In addition to support the phone to increase the storage space through a memory card up to 256 GB.
- As for performance, the phone comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor with 11 nano technology with an Adreno 610 graphics processor, and you can also improve performance through the Game Space to enhance the phone’s performance while playing. It is the same graphic processor that we saw previously in the Xiaomi Redmi phone. Note 8.
- The front camera comes with 16 megapixels, with an F / 2.1 lens slot, with a Sony IMX471 sensor.
- The rear camera comes slightly prominent on the back of the phone and comes with a quad camera, where the first camera comes with 64 megapixels with an F / 1.8 lens slot and the second camera comes with 8 megapixels with an F / 2.3 lens slot, which is for wide photography. As for the third camera, it comes with a 2 mega pixel resolution with a slot An F / 2.4 lens, which is for macro photography, as for the fourth camera, it comes with a 2-megapixel resolution with an F / 2.4 lens slot, which is for isolation and portraiture, in addition to a single LED flash.
- As for filming videos, the phone supports 1080p FHD video shooting at a capture rate of 30 frames per second, it also supports HD photography at 720 quality at a capture rate of 30 and 60 frames per second and supports Slow Motion shooting with 720 pixels at a capture rate of 120 frames per second. In addition to the phone’s support for video stabilization via UIS Max Video Stabilization.
- Supports Wi-Fi at a / b / g / n / ac frequencies in addition to support for Dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- Bluetooth comes with version 5.0, in addition to its support for A2DP, LE.
- Geolocation supports GPS in addition to its support for other navigation systems such as A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS.
- Means of safety and protection: The phone supports the fingerprint sensor and comes on the back of the phone and also supports the Face Unlock feature.
- In addition to the phone’s support for other sensors such as acceleration, proximity, compass and gyroscope.
- It also supports the 3.5 mm headphone jack.
- As for the USB port, it comes from the newer Type C with support for the OTG features.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 5000 mAh in addition to its support for fast charging of 18 watts.
- The phone comes with the Android 10 operating system with the Realme UI 1.0 interface.
- The phone is available in green and blue.
Realme 7i features
- The latest USB Type C port.
- Large battery lasts for a long time during the day in addition to the fast charging of 18 watts.
- The phone supports two SIM cards and a memory card at the same time.
- The processor offers acceptable performance, but it is not currently the strongest in this category, but it is still acceptable.
- A large screen in the form of a hole with excellent use of the edges in addition to its support for the frequency rate of 90Hz .. It is considered one of the cheapest phones that support the frequency of 90 Hz .. But we would have preferred to use a higher resolution FHD + for the screen as well.
- UFS 2.1 solid memory and large RAM for all your files and applications, in addition to the speed in reading and writing.
- Realme 7i is a development for Realme 6i in using a pinhole screen with a frequency of 90 Hz .. with a 64 mega pixel camera .. with a noticeable improvement in the shape of the exterior design.
Realme 7i mobile disadvantages
- It does not support shooting videos in 4K quality.
- The earphones are not included in the phone box.
- The phone is missing its support for the notification bulb.
- Does not support secondary microphone for noise cancellation.
- The screen is HD + only and we were hoping to come with a better FHD + screen, at least like the competitors.
- We do not know the secret behind dispensing with MediaTek G-class processors that provide excellent performance in games, and going back again to economical Snapdragon processors . Maybe the secret is in the heat of the least Snapdragon processors!
Opening the Realme 7i phone case
Realme 7i – a screen that was pre-placed on the phone screen – 18-watt charger head – Type C USB cable – a transparent back case to protect the phone – a metal pin – an instruction booklet showing how to use the phone.