Realme announced its new Realme 8 Pro phone with a distinctive design and a super AMOLED screen at a frequency of 60 Hz only, and special attention and focus was given to the cameras so that the phone comes with a 108 mega-pixel camera with a sensor from Samsung, which will be the best in its price category, so we rarely find A camera that resolution at this price. So let’s get to know the rest of the full specifications of the Realme 8 Pro.
Realme 8 Pro phone specifications
- The phone comes in dimensions of 160.6 x 73.9 x 8.1 mm with an estimated weight of 176 grams.
- Supports two Nano Sim cards.
- The phone supports 2G, 3G and 4G networks.
- The phone supports contactless NFC communication, which enables you to pay without touch (uncertain).
- The materials that were used in the manufacture of the phone come from the shiny plastic, as is usual for Realme.
- The screen comes in the form of a pinhole and comes in the type of Super AMOLED with an area of 6.4 inches with FHD + quality with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels at a pixel density of 409 pixels per inch and the screen supports the new display dimensions at a ratio of 20: 9 to display the largest possible content on the phone screen while watching videos or playing games with Full screen compatibility for Dark Mode to convert the system completely to black, it is the same as the Realme 8 phone screen, in addition to the screen support for the Always on display feature, which you can use as an alternative to the notification lamp, and the screen from the front end occupies 90.8%, as the edges are well exploited, unlike the bottom edge. For the screen.
- It comes with 128 GB UFS 2.1 solid memory with 8 GB LPDDR4X random memory.
- Supports the ability to increase storage space via a memory card and is placed in a separate port.
- As for performance, the phone comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G processor with 8 nano technology, an Adreno 618 graphic processor, which is the same as my Samsung Galaxy A52, Realme 7 Pro and Oppo Reno 5 4G.
- The front camera comes with 16 megapixels, with an F / 2.5 lens slot, with a Sony IMX471 sensor.
- The back camera comes with a quad camera, where the first camera comes with a 108 megapixel camera with an F / 1.9 lens slot with a Samsung HM2 sensor, which is the primary camera. As for the second camera, it comes with an 8 megapixel resolution with an F / 2.3 lens slot, which is the camera for wide photography. As for the third camera, it comes With a resolution of 2 mega pixels, which is for macro photography with an F / 2.4 lens slot, as for the fourth camera, it comes with a 2 mega pixel resolution with an F / 2.4 lens slot, which is for isolation and portraiture work, in addition to a flash of LED flash.
- As for shooting videos, the phone supports 4K photography with a resolution of 2160 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second and also supports imaging in FHD quality with 1080 pixels at a capture rate of 30 and 60 frames per second and also supports photography in HD quality with 720 pixels at a capture rate of 30 and 60 frames In the second it also supports Slow Motion imaging in FHD quality at 1080p resolution at a capture rate of 120 and 480 frames per second and also supports imaging in HD quality at 720 pixels at a capture rate of 240 and 960 frames per second and the videos are stabilized by UIS Max Video Stabilization as well. Photography supports shooting videos from the front camera and the back camera simultaneously.
- Supports Bluetooth version 5.0 with support for A2DP, LE.
- Wi-Fi comes a / b / g / n / ac with support for Dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- Geolocation supports GPS in addition to its support for other navigation systems such as A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS.
- Means of safety and protection in the phone: The phone supports the fingerprint sensor and comes built-in to the screen and also supports the Face Unlock feature to unlock the phone by the face.
- In addition to its support for other sensors such as acceleration, proximity, compass and gyroscope for operating VR glasses.
- Supports the 3.5 mm headphone jack.
- The USB port comes from the newer Type C and also supports OTG.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 4500 mAh with support for fast charging of 50 watts with SuperDart Charge technology (the included charger is 65 watts, but it only charges the phone at 50 watts).
- The phone comes with Android 11 operating system with the latest Realme UI 2.0 interface.
- The phone is available in black, blue and yellow.
Realme 8 Pro mobile disadvantages
- You will not find the headphones included in the phone box, unfortunately, as is usually the case with Realme phones.
- The phone does not support stereo speakers, and we do not know the reason.
- It would have been better if glass was used instead of plastic.
- It does not support the higher screen frequency rate, unlike competitors, so we had hoped that at least 90Hz would be available.
- The bottom edge of the screen is relatively large.
- The processor is not currently the most powerful in its price category, as it is old since the previous Realme 7 Pro, but it still offers acceptable performance.
- The Realme 8 Pro does not offer a radical change from the Realme 7 Pro except in the 108-megapixel rear camera only.
Realme 8 Pro features
- The primary rear camera of 108 mega pixels offers a very distinctive performance.
- Good performance from the selfie thanks to the excellent sensor.
- Supports shooting videos in 4K quality.
- You can use two SIM cards and a memory card at the same time.
- Super AMOLED screen gives an excellent experience in terms of brightness or color saturation, but it lacks the higher refresh rate.
- Supports fast charging of 50 watts .. Although the Realme 7 Pro supported a charging speed of 65 watts, 50 watts is okay!
- The weight of the phone is very light and its dimensions in the hand are excellent, as Realme outperformed itself compared to the previous version, the Realme 7 Pro.
- The battery still performed well and lasted for a long time during the day.
Opening the Realme 8 Pro phone case
Realme 8 Pro phone with pre-installed screen – 65W charger – USB Type C cable – Metal pin – Quick start guide manuals – Phone warranty – Back pouch to protect the phone .