Mobile quick review
Realme announced its new phone, Realme C11, to be the expected version of the C series for its previous phone, Realme C3 and Realme C3i, where Realme announced that the phone will be an addition to the C series to be a completely new addition to the company trying to control more in the economic category after that Xiaomi was firmly in control of it, but will things be different now and Realme will rise stronger? What has Realme done in this phone? Let’s get to know that with a review of the full specifications of the Realme C11 phone and what are its most important advantages and disadvantages as follows.
Realme C11 phone specifications
- Supports FM radio.
- Supports two Nano Sim cards.
- It supports 2G, 3G and 4G networks.
- The phone comes in dimensions of 164.4 x 75.9 x 9.1 mm with a weight of 196 grams.
- The screen comes in the form of a notch in the form of a 6.5-inch IPS LCD with HD + quality with a resolution of 720 x 1600 with screen support for new 20: 9 display dimensions to display larger content on the screen, whether watching videos, playing games or browsing applications Social communication .. Etc. The screen supports Dark Mode to convert the entire system to black and the phone occupies 88.7% of the front end.
- The phone is available with a 32 GB eMMC 5.1 solid memory with 2 GB of RAM.
- The phone also supports the ability to increase the storage space through a memory card up to 256 GB in a separate port.
- As for performance, the phone is available with a MediaTek Helio G35 processor with 12 nanotechnology and a PowerVR GE8320 graphic processor.
- The front camera comes with 5 mega pixels, with an F / 2.4 lens slot.
- The back camera comes with a dual camera, where the first camera comes with a 13-megapixel camera with an F / 2.2 lens slot, while the second camera comes with a 2-megapixel resolution with an F / 2.4 lens slot, which is for isolation and portraiture with a single LED flash.
- The phone supports shooting videos in FHD quality at a resolution of 1080 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second and also supports shooting in HD quality with a resolution of 720 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second.
- The phone supports Wi-Fi at b / g / n frequencies, in addition to its hotspot support.
- Bluetooth comes with version 5.0 with support for A2DP, LE, aptX.
- The phone supports GPS geolocation as well as other navigation systems such as A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS.
- Supports the 3.5 mm headphone port.
- The USB port comes from the old type of Micro USB and also supports the OTG feature.
- The phone supports acceleration, proximity and compass sensors.
- The phone is available with a 5000 mAh battery with support for 10-watt charging.
- The phone comes with the latest Android 10 operating system with the new Realme UI 1.0 interface.
- The phone is available in green and gray.
Realme C11 Features
- It comes with the latest OS straight out of the box.
- Supports the operation of two SIM cards and a memory card at the same time.
- Notch-style screen with a large area provides a decent performance.
- Large battery lasts for a long time during the day without the slightest problem.
Realme C11 mobile disadvantages
- Notification bulb does not support as usual Realme.
- The old USB port instead of the Type C.
- The bottom edge is large and had to be trimmed.
- We did not find headphones or even a case in the phone box.
- We did not find the secondary microphone for noise and noise isolation.
- The thickness and thickness of the phone are large so you will need some time to get used to it.It does not support the fingerprint sensor, which has become a necessity in most phones now.
- You will need to charge the phone for a long time due to the 10W charging capacity.
Opening the Realme C11 phone case
Realme C11 phone with pre-installed screen – 10W charger head – Micro USB cable – metal pin – quick start guide manuals – phone warranty.