Realme has officially announced an economical phone, the new Realme C12 phone, and the phone comes with specifications very close to the Realme C15 phone that was also launched a while ago.
Realme C12 Specifications
- The phone weighs 209 grams.
- The dimensions of the phone are 164.5 x 75.9 x 9.8 mm.
- Exterior in glossy polycarbonate plastic.
- Support for installing two 4G connectivity cards with a 256GB memory card in a dedicated port.
- A 6.5-inch IPS LCD screen with a resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels and HD + quality with a pixel density of 270 pixels per inch and display dimensions of 20: 9 and the selfie is located in the notch at the top.
- MediaTek Helio G35 octa-core processor, Cortex A53 cores with a frequency of 2.3 GHz and a manufacturing accuracy of 12 nm and the graphic processor is PowerVR GE8320.
- 32 GB storage space with 3 GB RAM and eMMC 5.1 memory.
- Android 10 with realme UI.
- One 5 mega pixel front camera that supports HDR, Panorama, and 1080p @ 30fps video capture.
- A triple rear camera, the first with a 13-megapixel camera with an F / 2.2 lens slot, the second with a 2-megapixel camera with an F / 2.4 lens slot, Black & White, and the third with a 2-megapixel camera with an F / 2.4 lens slot and is intended for insulation.
The rear camera supports LED flash, supports HDR, Panorama, and 1080p @ 30fps video shooting.
- The phone supports the 3.5 mm external speaker port.
- The fingerprint on the phone is on the back.
- The phone supports Face Unlock.
- The phone battery comes in the size of 6000 mAh, supports 10 watt charging via the Micro USB 2.0 port.
- Red and blue phone colors.