Mobile quick review
Realme launched its latest phone in the C series, which is characterized by fierce competition in the economic category, which is the Realme C15, to be the best update and upgrade for Realme C11, as the most important defects that the phone was missing was addressed, the first of which was the fingerprint sensor support that became necessary in 2020 With attention to cameras significantly, whether in the front or back camera, with work to increase the battery capacity to become the largest battery at this price with support for fast charging, so let’s review the full specifications of the Realme C15 phone and is it worth buying or there are better competition phones in the Egyptian market, so let’s get to know that on As follows.
Realme C15 phone specifications
- Supports FM radio.
- The phone comes in dimensions of 164.5 x 75.9 x 9.8 mm with a weight of 209 grams.
- The durability and quality of the materials used in the manufacture of the phone come entirely from plastic.
- The phone supports two Nano Sim cards.
- It supports 2G, 3G and 4G networks.
- The screen comes in the form of a water drop notch and comes from a 6.5-inch IPS LCD with HD + quality with a resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels at a pixel density of 270 pixels per inch and the screen supports 20: 9 aspect ratio to display larger content while playing games or watching videos on The phone with a Corning Gorilla Glass protection layer, but the company has not announced any version specifically and the screen occupies 88.7% of the front end and you can cancel the control buttons and use the gestures to enjoy the largest possible screen space during use with the screen support for Dark Mode to completely transform the phone into All black color.
- The phone is available in more than one version of the solid memory and random memory as follows:
– The first version comes with a 32 GB eMMC 5.1 solid memory with 3 GB LPDDR4X random memory.
– The second version comes with an eMMC 5.1 solid memory with a capacity of 64 GB with a random memory of 3 GB of type LPDDR4X.
– The third version comes with an eMMC 5.1 solid memory with a capacity of 64 GB with a random memory of 4 GB of type LPDDR4X.
– The phone supports the ability to increase the storage space through a memory card up to 256 GB.
- As for performance, the phone comes with a MediaTek Helio G35 processor with 12 nano technology with a PowerVR GE8320 graphics processor, which is the same processor found in its previous Realme C11 and Xiaomi Redmi 9C phone, and the phone supports enhancing gaming performance through Game Space.
- The front camera comes with 8 mega pixels, with an F / 2.0 lens slot.
- The back camera comes with a quad camera, where the first camera comes with a 13-megapixel camera with an F / 2.2 lens slot, which is the primary camera. As for the second camera, it comes with an 8 megapixel camera with an F / 2.3 lens slot, which is for wide photography. As for the third camera, it comes with a resolution of 2 megapixels, which is special White and black As for the fourth camera, it comes with a 2-megapixel resolution with an F / 2.4 lens slot, which is for macro work, in addition to the presence of a single-LED flash.
- The phone supports 1080p FHD video shooting at a capture rate of 30 frames per second and also supports 720p HD shooting at a capture rate of 30 frames per second.
- As for the security and protection methods on the phone: The phone supports the fingerprint sensor and the phone also supports the Face Unlock feature to unlock the phone by the face.
- The phone supports most other sensors such as acceleration, proximity, and compass.
- The phone supports Wi-Fi at b / g / n frequencies and also supports hotspot.
- Bluetooth comes with version 5.0, in addition to its support for A2DP, LE, aptX.
- The phone supports GPS geolocation and also supports other navigation systems such as A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS.
- Supports the 3.5 mm headphone jack.
- As for the USB port, it comes from the traditional type of Micro USB and also supports the OTG feature.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 6000 mAh and supports fast charging of 18 watts.
- The operating system comes with Android 10 with the new Realme UI 1.0 interface.
- The phone is available in blue and silver.
Realme C15 Features
- Supports the operation of two SIM cards and a memory card at the same time.
- An extra large battery that will last for a long time during the day.
- The phone supports fast charging of 18 watts and the charger is included in the box, so you can charge in a short time and this is perhaps the most important feature of the phone.
- Supports the fingerprint sensor to surpass that of the Realme C11 phone.
- The latest operating system is currently available with the Realme interface developed directly from the box.
- The camera numbers promise acceptable performance in the economic category, but we are awaiting the actual experience for the final judgment.
- One of the cheapest phones that support a wide-angle lens, such as the Redmi 9.
- A large screen with good bezel exploitation offers satisfactory performance, but we had hoped that it would come with an FHD + resolution at least like the Redmi 9.
Realme C15 mobile disadvantages
The phone lacks its support for the notification bulb, but this has become a normal defect and is present in all phones.
Does not support secondary microphone for noise and noise isolation.
The phone box does not contain headphones or a case to protect the phone.
The thickness and thickness of the phone is so large that you will struggle for some time until you get used to it.
The USB port comes from the old Micro USB.
Xiaomi Redmi 9 and Realme C3i are available with a better processor at a near price.
Opening the Realme C15 phone case
Realme C15 phone with pre-installed screen – 18W charger head – Micro USB cable – metal pin – quick start guide manuals – phone warranty.