Realme announced its latest phone, the Realme C21, to come and be the latest phone in the economic C series from Realme. Let’s get acquainted with the rest of the full specifications of the Realme C21 phone.
Realme C21 phone specifications
- The radio supports FM.
- The phone comes in dimensions of 165.2 x 76.4 x 8.9 mm with a weight of 190 grams.
- The phone is made of plastic.
- The phone supports two Nano Sim cards.
- The phone supports 2G, 3G, and 4G networks.
- The screen comes in the form of a notch in the form of a water drop and comes from an IPS LCD type of 6.5 inches, with HD + quality, with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels, at a pixel density of 270 pixels per inch. It supports 20:9 aspect ratio to display larger content on the phone screen, whether while watching videos or playing games.
- It comes with a 64 GB eMMC 5.1 hard memory with 4 GB LPDDR4X random memory.
- The phone supports the ability to increase storage space via a memory card, up to a 256 GB port.
- As for performance, Realme has used a MediaTek Helio G35 processor with 12 nano technology with a PowerVR GE8320 graphics processor.
- The front camera comes with a 5-megapixel camera with an F / 2.2 lens slot.
- The rear camera comes with a triple camera, where the first camera comes with a 13-megapixel camera with an F / 2.2 lens slot.
- The second camera comes with a 2-megapixel camera with an F / 2.4 lens slot.
- The third camera comes with a 2-megapixel camera with an F / 2.4 lens slot.
- The phone supports shooting videos in FHD quality with a resolution of 1080 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second, and also supports shooting in HD quality of 720 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second.
- Wi-Fi comes at a/b/g/n/ac frequencies and supports Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot.
- It supports GPS geolocation and supports other navigation systems such as A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS.
- Bluetooth comes with version 5.0 and supports A2DP, LE.
- Security and protection means: The phone supports the fingerprint sensor and comes in the back of the phone and also supports the Face Unlock feature.
- Supports other sensors such as accelerometer, proximity, and compass.
- The phone supports the 3.5 mm headphone port.
- The USB port comes from Micro USB, the second version, and also supports the OTG feature.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 5000 mAh and supports 10W charging and reverse charging.
- The operating system comes with Android 10 with the Realme UI interface.
- The phone is available in black and blue.
Disadvantages of Realme C21 Mobile
- There are no earphones attached to the phone box, not even the back case.
- It does not support the secondary microphone for noise and noise isolation.
- The external speakers are on the back of the phone.
- The charging capacity is weak, as it is 10 watts.
- It comes with an old operating system.
- The USB port comes from the old Micro USB type.
Realme C21 Features
- Supports fingerprint sensor.
- The battery comes with a large capacity.
- Acceptable processor for the price of the phone.
- Solid and random memory is great.
- The phone supports two SIM cards and a memory card at the same time.
Realme C21 unlocked
Realme C21 phone with pre-installed screen – 10W charger head – Micro USB cable – Metal pin – Quick start guide booklets – Phone warranty.