Realme has decided on August 18 to announce Realme C12 and C15 phones in the Indian market, where both phones come with a battery capacity of 6000 mAh.
The realme C12 phone is launched with improvements from the company’s previous version, realme C11, which was launched in the Indian market during the past month, and the realme C15 phone is also launched for the Indian market after the phone was launched in the Indonesian market a few weeks ago.
It features my phone Realme C12 and C15 fingerprint sensor on the back of the design of the phone, as the company confirmed the support of the phone Realme C12 camera background triple as an alternative to the dual camera presented in the phone realme C11.
Realme C15 phone specifications
- 6.52-inch screen, 1600 by 720 pixels resolution or HD Plus display quality, 20: 9 dimensions, drop bump in the screen for the front camera, with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Plus for protection.
- Helio G35 processor with 12nm precision, with IMG PowerVR GE8320 graphics card.
- Random memory 3 or 4 GB RAM in LPDDR4x, with a storage capacity of 64 GB in eMMC 5.1, or random memory 4 GB RAM in LPDDR4x, with a storage capacity of 128 GB in eMMC 5.1, also supports external storage in the microSD card up to capacity 256 GB.
- Supports two SIM cards.
- Realme UI launches with Android 10 OS.
- Main rear camera with 13 mega pixel sensor and f / 2.2 lens slot, with LED flash, PDAF focus, 8 mega pixel sensor with wide viewing angles of 119 degrees, f / 2.25 lens slot, 2 mega pixel sensor and f / 2.4 lens.
- A distinctive front camera with an 8 mega pixel sensor and f / 2.0 lens slot.
- P2i splash proof coating.
- 3.5 mm headphone jack.
- A fingerprint sensor on the back.
- The phone measures 164.5 by 75.9 by 9.8 mm, with a weight of 209 grams.
- Micro USB port, supports Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, and Bluetooth 5.
- 6000 mAh battery, with 18W charging technology.