Xiaomi’s brand, Redmi, announced today the Redmi K30 Ultra phone that launches with the Dimensity 1000 Plus processor, quad rear camera settings, and starts at $ 287.
Redmi introduces the Redmi K30 Ultra today with a 6.67-inch E3 Super AMOLED screen, which supports 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch rate, and the screen comes with a layer of Corning Gorilla Glass 5 for protection.
The Redmi K30 Ultra is also launched with the Dimensity 1000 Plus processor chip, supports 5G network connectivity in dual SA / NSA modes, and the phone also features a 3435mm VC cooling system that cools the phone up to 10 degrees.
The phone also supports the Android 10 operating system with the MIUI 12 interface, it also features 3D glass on the back with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 for protection, the phone supports NFC technology, and Hi-Res audio.
In the quad camera settings, the Redmi K30 Ultra includes a 64-megapixel main sensor with a sensor size of 1 / 1.7, with a sensor with wide viewing angles of 119 degrees and a accuracy of 13 mega pixels, while the third sensor comes with a resolution of 5 mega pixels, and a sensor of 2 mega pixel camera for the depth of imaging.
Also, the front camera in the phone features a pop-up design with a 20-megapixel sensor and a 3D sensor system that works on rapid retraction when sensing a fall, and the phone also comes with multi-colored LED lighting and built-in notifications, and the K30 Ultra features a 4500 mAh battery, and also supports fast charging technology with capacity 33W to fully charge the phone in one hour.
Redmi K30 Ultra phone specifications
- E3 Super AMOLED screen size of 6.67 inches with a resolution of 2400 by 1080 pixels or Full HD quality, which supports 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz in-screen touch rate, with 1200 nit brightness in HBM or 500 nit in Typ, supports color gamut in a wide range of 100% DCI-P3 Gamut colors, featuring Corning Gorilla Glass 5 for protection.
- Dimensity 1000 Plus processor chip, 7nm, with Mali-G77 MC9 graphics card.
- 6 or 8 GB RAM in LPDDR4x with 128 GB storage in UFS 2.1, or 8 GB RAM in LPDDR4x, with 256 or 512 GB UFS 2.1 storage capacity.
- Two SIM cards
- Android 10 operating system with MIUI 12 interface
- Main sensor Sony IMX686 accurately 64 mega pixel camera sensor size 1 / 1.7 and lens slot f / 1.69 with 7 layers in the lenses, with a sensor wide viewing angles of 119 degrees and accurately 13 mega pixel camera, while the third sensor comes accurately 5 mega pixel camera and macro lenses, sensor 2 mega Pixels for depth of imaging.
- The front camera has a pop-up design with a 20-megapixel sensor
- A fingerprint sensor built into the screen.
- USB C Port, Hi-Res Audio, Stereo Speakers
- The phone measures 163.3 by 75.4 by 9.1 mm, and it weighs 213 grams.
- Supports connection to 5G networks with dual modes SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 6 802.11 ax at 2.4GHz and 5GHz, and Bluetooth 5.1.
- 4500 mAh battery, with 33W fast charging technology.
- The Redmi K30 Ultra will be available in black, white, and green colors, with the price of the phone starting at $ 287, and the highest model at $ 388, and the phone is available in the Chinese market from August 14.