Samsung tried to break out of the ordinary in terms of design in the Samsung Galaxy A12, as it comes with a plastic back, but an anti-fingerprint, as the phone is a development for its previous Samsung Galaxy A11 phone, where the number and accuracy of the cameras has been significantly increased with the increase in battery capacity to ensure that the phone is used for the longest possible period. During the entire day, let us know the rest of the full specifications of the Samsung Galaxy A12 and what are its most important advantages and disadvantages.
Samsung Galaxy A12 phone specifications
- The phone comes in dimensions of 164 x 75.8 x 8.9 mm with a weight of 205 grams.
- The materials used in the manufacture of the phone come from plastic as usual in this category with an anti-fingerprint coating.
- The phone supports two Nano Sim cards.
- It supports 2G, 3G and 4G networks.
- The screen comes in the shape of a notch and comes from the type of PLS IPS with an area of 6.5 inches in HD quality with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels at a pixel density of 264 pixels and supports display dimensions by 20: 9 to display larger content on the phone screen, whether while playing or watching videos during the day on the phone.
- The phone is available in more than one version of the solid memory and random memory as follows: –
- -The first version comes with a 64 GB solid memory, type eMMC 5.1 with 4 GB RAM.
- -The second version comes with 128 GB of solid memory eMMC 5.1 with 4 GB of RAM.
- -The phone also supports the ability to increase the storage space through a memory card up to 1 TB.
- As for performance, it comes with a processor from MediaTek, as it comes from the Helio P35 with 12 nano technology with a PowerVR GE8320 graphics processor, which is the same processor found in the Oppo A5s and Huawei Y6s, so the phone is not the strongest in terms of gaming performance if you want it for that.
- The front camera comes with 8 mega pixels, with an F / 2.2 lens slot.
- The back camera comes with a quad camera, where the first camera comes with 48 megapixels with an F / 2.0 lens slot, which is the primary camera. As for the second camera, it comes with 5 megapixels with an F / 2.2 lens slot, which is the camera for wide photography. As for the third camera, it comes with a resolution of 2 megapixels with a slot An F / 2.4 lens, which is for macro photography, as for the fourth camera, it comes with a 2 mega pixel resolution with an F / 2.4 lens slot, which is for isolation and portraiture work, in addition to a single flash.
- The phone supports the secondary microphone for noise and noise isolation while using the phone in general.
- The phone supports 1080p FHD video shooting at a capture rate of 30 frames per second and also supports 720p HD shooting at a capture rate of 30 frames per second.
- Bluetooth comes with version 5.0 with support for A2DP, LE.
- Wi-Fi comes at b / g / n frequencies with support for Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- Geolocation supports GPS with support for other navigation systems such as A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS.
- Means of safety and protection in the phone: The phone supports the fingerprint sensor and comes built-in with the power button, in addition to its support for the Face Unlock feature.
- It also supports other sensors such as acceleration and proximity.
- Supports the 3.5 mm headphone jack.
- The phone supports the USB port and comes from Type C 2.0.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 5000 mAh with support for charging strongly 15 watts.
- The phone comes with Android 10 operating system with Samsung One UI 2.5 interface.
- The phone is available in black, white and blue.
Samsung Galaxy A12 features
- Acceptable anti-fingerprint design with plastic but good materials.
- The USB port comes from the latest Type C.
- Solid memory and large RAM for all your files.
- Supports the operation of two SIM cards and a memory card at the same time.
- Rear camera is very acceptable among the competitors.
- Big battery lasts long throughout the entire day.
- Supports secondary microphone for noise and noise isolation.
Disadvantages of Samsung Galaxy A12 mobile
- Notification bulb is not supported.
- The bottom edge of the screen is large and has not been made less.
- The phone has a lot of weight due to the large battery so you will need some time to get used to it.
- The performance of the processor is not currently the strongest, as there are strong competitors such as the Xiaomi Redmi 9 and the Infinix Hot 10.
- HD + screen and it would have been better if it had at least an FHD + screen or it had a punch hole screen like it was on the Samsung Galaxy A11.
- The phone does not support the light sensor, so it will not be able to accurately auto-brighten the screen as it works by the software in addition to not supporting the gyroscope and compass.
- We find that Samsung has a Samsung M21 at a near price with much better specifications, so the M21 comes with an FHD + AMOLED screen, a better processor, a better selfie camera, and a bigger battery.
Open the Samsung Galaxy A12 phone box
Samsung Galaxy A12 phone with pre-installed screen – 15W charger head – Type C USB cable – back cover to protect the phone – metal pin – quick start guide manuals – phone warranty – earphones.