Samsung has officially unveiled the new Samsung Galaxy M21s. The phone is the development of the Galaxy M21. The new M21s brought some notable developments from the previous M21 as the price increased.
Galaxy M21s specifications
- Dimensions of 159.2 x 75.1 x 8.9 mm and a weight of 191 grams
- External materials come from polycarbonate plastic
- Supporting the installation of two 4G connectivity cards next to a 1 TB memory card
- 6.4-inch Super AMOLED screen with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels and FHD + quality with a pixel density of 403 pixels per inch and display dimensions of 19.5: 9 and the screen comes with an Infinity U notch on the top
- Third generation Corning Gorilla Glass protection layer on the screen
- Exynos 9611 octa-core processor, the four most powerful Cortex A73 with a frequency of 2.3 GHz and manufacturing accuracy is 10 nm and graphic processor Mali-G72 MP3
- Android 10 with Samsung One UI 2.5 interface
- 64 GB storage space with 4 GB RAM or 128 GB with 6 GB RAM
- 32-megapixel selfie camera with F / 2.0 lens slot supports HDR and 1080p @ 30fps video shooting
- A triple rear camera, the first 64 mega pixel camera with F / 1.9 lens slot, the second 8 mega pixel camera with F / 2.2 lens slot which is Ultra Wide for wide photography, and the third with 5 mega pixel camera with F / 2.2 lens slot which is intended for isolation
- Cameras support LED flash, HDR, Panorama, and 2160p @ 30fps video shooting with electronic stabilizer support
- The phone supports a 3.5 mm port to connect external headphones
- The phone does not support NFC
- The fingerprint is on the back of the phone
- The phone supports unlocking by face or face unlock
- The phone battery comes from the lithium polymer size of 6000 mAh and supports 15-watt charging via the USB Type C charging port
- The colors of the phone are blue and black
The new Galaxy M21s was officially launched in Brazil and was priced for the 64 GB version with 4 GB RAM at $ 275 or 230 euros.
The phone comes with external materials of plastic that are not liked in this price category. The exterior design of the phone is also not completely distinctive, and it is the usual Samsung in most of its recently launched phones. As for the screen, it is very acceptable because it is AMOLED and certainly does not support a high refresh rate at this price, and unfortunately, the screen comes with a notch design.
As for performance, the phone offers a traditional processor known from Samsung in the middle class, which is found in the Galaxy M31 and Galaxy A51, as we find in the previous M21, and with this pricing, performance is not considered an advantage, so we find the new Poco X3 NFC phone in the same price category with a more powerful processor with a big difference.
As for the battery, it is very large, as is the case with recent Samsung phones, which have recently become huge batteries, but unfortunately the charging is not fast with this huge size of the battery, you will definitely face the problem of slow charging. As for the cameras, they need an actual experience in order to be able to judge them correctly.