Mobile quick review
Samsung announced its latest phone in the M series, the Galaxy M51, as the phone comes to be a development for the M31 phone, so the M series from Samsung is especially concerned with the large battery and screen, but with the Samsung Galaxy M51, things came different, so the performance was also taken care of, the phone comes with A powerful mid-range processor from Qualcomm, unlike Samsung’s Exynos processors, so let’s get to know the full specifications of the Samsung Galaxy M51 and what are its most important defects and features as follows, and is it worth buying and waiting until it is available in the Egyptian market, or are there other competitive phones currently offering better specifications with a cheaper price Of the companies competing strongly in the middle class, such as Xiaomi or Realme, let us know about it as follows.
Samsung Galaxy M51 phone specifications
- Supports FM and NFC radio.
- Supports two Nano Sim cards.
- It supports 2G, 3G and 4G networks.
- The phone comes in dimensions of 163.9 x 76.3 x 9.5 mm with a weight of 213 grams.
- The durability and quality of the materials used in the manufacture of the phone come entirely from plastic.
- The screen comes in the shape of the hole in the middle of the screen, and Samsung calls it the Infinity O type Super AMOLED Plus with an area of 6.7 inches with FHD + quality with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels at a pixel density of 385 pixels per inch and the screen supports new display dimensions by 19.5: 9 to display larger content On the screen, whether while watching videos or playing games, in addition to the presence of a protection layer on the screen that comes from the type of Corning Gorilla Glass, the third generation with the screen support for the mode of Dark Mode to convert the entire system to black.
- The solid memory comes with a capacity of 128 GB with a random memory of 6 GB.
- The phone supports the ability to increase storage space up to 512 GB in a separate port.
- As for performance, the phone comes with a Snapdragon 730 processor with 8 nano technology with an Adreno 618 graphics processor, which is the same processor found in the Oppo Reno 2 and Samsung Galaxy A71.
- The front camera comes with 32 mega pixels, with an F / 2.0 lens slot.
- The back camera comes with a quad camera, where the first camera comes with a 64-megapixel camera with an F / 1.8 lens slot, which is the primary camera. As for the second camera, it comes with 12 megapixels with an F / 2.2 lens slot for wide photography. As for the third camera, it comes with a 5 megapixel resolution with a lens slot. F / 2.4, which is for macro photography, as for the fourth camera, it comes with a 5 mega pixel resolution with an F / 2.4 lens slot, which is for isolation and portraiture work, in addition to the presence of a single LED flash back.
- The phone supports the secondary microphone for noise and noise isolation while using the phone, whether in calls, recording, or photography.
- It supports shooting videos in 4K quality with a resolution of 2160 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second and also supports shooting in quality of 4K at a capture rate of 30 frames per second.
- The phone also supports Wi-Fi at a / b / g / n / ac frequencies, in addition to its support for Dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- Bluetooth comes with version 5.0 with support for A2DP, LE.
- Geolocation supports GPS as well as other navigation systems such as A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS to determine the location more quickly and in terms of accuracy.
- Means of safety and protection in the phone: The phone supports the fingerprint sensor and comes built-in with the power button and also supports the Face Unlock feature to unlock the phone from your face and works via the front camera.
- It also supports most of the other sensors, as it supports the acceleration, proximity, compass and gyroscope sensor for operating VR glasses.
- The phone supports the 3.5 mm headphone jack.
- As for the USB port, it comes from the newer Type-C.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 7000 mAh, with the phone support for fast charging of 25 watts.
- It comes with the latest Android operating system 10 with the latest Samsung One UI 2.0 interface.
- The phone is available in black and white.
Samsung Galaxy M51 features
- Supports 4K photography.
- Supports the operation of two SIM cards and a memory card at the same time.
- Big battery that is almost the largest in its class to last for a long time during the day.
- USB Type C port with phone support for 25W fast charging.
- The Super AMOLED screen in the form of a hole offers very good performance, as is customary for that type of screen, it is the best.
- A processor that offers very acceptable performance, especially because it is from Qualcomm.
- Distinctive cameras, as usual, Samsung, whether back or front.
Disadvantages of Samsung Galaxy M51 mobile
- There is nothing new in the design, as it is the same design as all Samsung phones in the middle class.
- The phone comes from plastic, while competing phones come with glass materials, but the plastic is still practical in terms of drops and shocks.
- In general, the phone is considered a copy of the Galaxy A71, but the M51 features a larger battery with a big difference.
Open the Samsung Galaxy M51 phone case
Samsung Galaxy M51 phone – 25W charger head – Type C USB cable – Metal pin – Quick start guide manuals – Phone warranty – Earphones.