The global Samsung company announces a new design that has not yet been put on the market, the user can get acquainted with the specifications that will be launched in the name of Samsung Galaxy M51 before its official arrival, which is expected to feature many leading technologies.
The timing of the release of the phone during the time of September for a year soon, knowing that the launch date may be affected due to the outbreak of the Corona virus.
The phone battery is supported by a high capacity of 4000 mAh, which increases the durability of the battery with continuous and hard work.
The expected phone runs Android 10.00 operating system like Samsung Galaxy A21s.
We hope to have more information regarding the price of the mobile phone in the next few days.
We will display all the features, defects, specifications and price of the Samsung Galaxy M51 through the article to find out whether the expected phone is worth buying or not?
Samsung Galaxy M51 specifications
- The Samsung Galaxy M51 phone supports available communication networks, as it supports third and fourth generation networks.
- The next phone may come with a memory capacity of 128 GB.
- With a random memory likely to be available with a capacity of 6/8 GB RAM, like the Samsung Galaxy A70e.
- The phone comes with a 32-megapixel front camera.
- The rear camera comes with a three-setting design, as it comes with a resolution of 64 + 12 + 5 megapixels, which is the primary camera.
- The phone supports the noise cancellation feature available with the phone’s external microphone.
- The power of the giant battery reaches its capacity of 4000 mAh, and it lasts for a long time without interruption or separation.
- The phone battery supports fast charging technology.
- Bluetooth comes with the latest version, as it comes in the fifth version, with support for the A2DP, LE features.
- The phone supports the fingerprint technology at the bottom of the screen under display.
- The Samsung Galaxy M51 supports most of the sensors such as proximity, acceleration, gyroscope, and compass.
- The phone supports GPS and other navigation systems such as A GPS, BDS and others.
- Supports Wi-Fi at a / b / g / n / ac frequencies.
- The phone supports an external 3.5 mm headphone jack, and Dolby Atmos audio is also supported.
- The phone supports Android 10.00 operating system, like the expected Xiaomi Black Shark 4 phone.
- The phone supports a dual sim card (SIM – Nano).
- There is an internal speaker at the top of the expected phone screen.
- Two nano-SIM cards can be installed in standby mode up to 4G networks.
- The edges of the screen are small, wonderful and distinctive, and the edge at the bottom of the screen is medium in size.
- The mobile screen is equipped with a scratch-resistant glass protection layer.
- The frame consists of the bottom on the charging input port, with an external audio headphone port and a USB Type-C port.
- The mobile includes an Adreno 618 graphics processor.
- The speed of the eight-core phone processor.
- The price of the phone has not yet been determined.
Mobile features Samsung Galaxy M51
- The front camera is of high performance, you can take high-quality selfies, enjoy the ability to make video calls.
- The front camera has a resolution of 32 megapixels.
- The triple rear camera has different settings, with the quality of the first 64-megapixel rear camera.
- The second rear camera comes with 12 megapixels, while the third camera comes with 5 megapixels.
- The power of the expected phone battery is 4000 mAh, so it will last for a long time without interruption.
- The battery supports 25 watt fast charging.
- The phone is available with random memory up to 6/8 GB RAM, with the ability to run more than one application or game together without letting up, such as the Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro.
- The processor is a good octa-core processor.
- Snapdragon 730 phone processor.
- The internal memory of the Samsung Galaxy M51 phone may come in a large capacity of 128 GB.
- Where you can store a lot of files, pictures, videos, and documents, as it saves you from the external memory.
- The phone may not support an external memory card extension port.
- There is a fingerprint technology available at the bottom of the screen specifically under display.
- The design of the upcoming phone’s screen has a distinctive size of 6.5 inches, where you can enjoy watching videos and photos.
- The screen comes with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, with 3D touch support.
- The frame of the phone is made of aluminum, and the front of the phone is made of glass, like the Apple Iphone Se 2020.
- The phone comes in dimensions of 162.6 mm Twa, 77.5 mm width, 8.5 thickness.
The internal and external memory of the Samsung Galaxy M51
- The internal memory is expected in one of three models, where it may be 128 GB, such as the Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus.
- Besides random memory capacity of 6/8 GB RAM.
Samsung Galaxy M51 front and rear cameras
- The back camera
It consists of a three-sensor primary camera with great performance.
1- The first camera: – You find that camera with a resolution of 64 megapixels and regular laser autofocus sensors.
2- The second camera: – Its accuracy is 12 mega-pixel imaging with a Telephoto lens, with the same sensors as the first camera.
3- While the third camera is equipped with a resolution sensor of up to 5 mega pixels.
The camera supports a night mode that provides no blurry pictures.
The camera provides cinematography that greatly reduces vibration.
- the front cameras
It comes with excellent imaging resolution of 32 megapixels.
The front cameras come with LED flash quality.
Samsung Galaxy M51 battery and charging feature
- The Samsung Galaxy M51 comes with an excellent lithium polymer battery, which has an impressive capacity of 4000 mAh.
- Supports 25 watt fast charging.
- You can charge and connect the phone via the Adreno 618 charger.
Samsung Galaxy M51 screen
- The screen is available in an excellent Super AMOLED design, with a large size of 6.5 inches.
- The phone supports 16 million colors.
- The screen aspect ratio reaches 82.3%.
- The screen supports the fingerprint technology from the bottom of the screen under display.
- The pixels at each point are 396 pixels.
Samsung Galaxy M51 Mobile processor
- The phone comes with great performance through a powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 processor, with a manufacturing accuracy of 8 nm.
- The speed of the eight-core mobile processor.
- Android 10.0 operating system with EMUI 11 interface.
Samsung Galaxy M51 sound
- The phone comes with an external speakerphone with support for installing a 3.5 mm headphone.
- There is also a second mike to block the noise that prevents loud sound while speaking, recording or filming.