Mobile quick review
Samsung announced its flagship phone, the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, to be the most powerful phone in the Note series currently, as the phone is the upgraded version of the previous version, the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus, with the treatment of defects that were in the previous version with a noticeable development in the rear cameras
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra phone specifications
- This is the version available in the Egyptian market with an Exynos processor, and the phone supports 4G networks only.
- The phone comes in dimensions of 164.8 x 77.2 x 8.1 mm with a weight of 208 grams.
- The durability and quality of the materials used in the manufacture of the phone come from glass with an aluminum frame, as is the case with Samsung in the Note series.
- The phone supports two Nano Sim cards.
- It supports 2G, 3G and 4G networks.
- The phone comes with IP68 certified water and dust resistance for half an hour to 1.5 meters.
- The phone supports the S Pen and the stylus, its materials are of metal and works via bluetooth, acceleration sensors and the gyroscope to work on better performance and the possibility of controlling the phone more. The pen is not limited to writing and drawing only. Air Actions, such as making back or opening the Recent Apps through air movements with the pen .. You can learn more about this feature through the video at the end of the article.
- The screen comes in the form of a pinhole of the type Dynamic AMOLED 2X to be the newest type of screen now and comes with a 6.9-inch QHD + resolution with a resolution of 1440 x 3088 pixels with a simple curvature of the sides at a pixel density of 496 pixels per inch and the screen supports the display dimensions at a ratio of 20: 9 with the latest layer Protection against breakage and scratches of the seventh-generation Corning Gorilla Glass (Victus), the screen supports HDR10 + and the Always on display feature, through which you can compensate for the absence of the notification lamp, the screen also supports the refresh rate of 120Hz and when activated, the screen resolution will be FHD and you have the use of the refresh rate of 60Hz The screen resolution will be QHD to try to save the battery as much as possible, like the one in its previous Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra.
- It comes with a solid memory capacity of 256 GB of type UFS 3.1 with random memory capacity of 8 GB type of LDDR5.
- Supports the ability to increase storage space through a 1 TB memory card, and it is placed in place of the second chip.
- As for performance, the version that will be provided in Egypt comes with a Samsung processor, as it comes from Exynos 990 with 7 nano technology with a Mali-G77 MP11 graphics processor, which is the same processor that we saw previously in the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra and the Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus, the Samsung Galaxy S20, and also its younger brother, the Galaxy Note 20.
- The front camera comes with 10 mega pixels, with an F / 2.2 lens slot.
- The front camera supports shooting videos in 4K quality with a resolution of 2160 pixels at a capture rate of 30 and 60 frames per second, and also supports shooting in FHD quality at 1080 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second.
- The back camera comes with a triple camera, where the first camera comes with a 108 mega-pixel camera with an F / 1.8 lens slot and supports the OIS optical stabilizer, which is the primary camera. 5X and digital zoom up to 50X As for the third camera, it comes with a 12-megapixel resolution with an F / 2.2 lens slot and supports shooting videos with the maximum possible stabilization by means of Super Steady video, which is the camera for wide photography in addition to a single LED flash.
- The Auto Focus was developed by adding an Auto Focus laser to improve the zoom in zoom and get better quality images.
- Supports the secondary microphone for noise and noise isolation while using the phone in general .. It also supports a third microphone in the back camera frame.
- The rear camera supports 8K-quality imaging with a resolution of 4320 pixels at a capture rate of 24 frames per second and also supports imaging in 4K quality with a resolution of 2160 pixels at a capture rate of 30 and 60 frames per second. It also supports imaging in 1080p FHD resolution at a capture rate of 30, 60 and 240 frames per second. Supports 720p HD photography at a capture rate of 960 frames per second.
- The external speakers come with stereo sound to provide a better audio experience than usual.
- Wi-Fi comes with a / b / g / n / ac / ax frequencies in addition to its support for dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- Bluetooth comes with version 5.0 and supports A2DP, LE, aptX.
- Geolocation supports GPS as well as other navigation systems such as A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO for better and more accurate positioning.
- Means of safety and protection The phone supports the fingerprint sensor and comes built-in to the screen and works by ultrasonic waves and also supports the Face Unlock feature.
- The phone also supports most other sensors such as acceleration, proximity, compass, gyroscope and barometric pressure.
- As for the USB port, it comes from the newer Type C with support for the OTG feature.
The battery comes with a capacity of 4500 mAh with support for fast charging of 25 watts, wireless charging of 15 watts, and reverse wireless charging of 9 watts.
- The phone is available in matte bronze, glossy black, and glossy white.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra features
- 8K quality imaging supports 21: 9.
- The phone comes with water and dust resistance.
- Modern and unique design with very good colors, especially matt bronze.
- External speakers come with stereo sound, unlike the Huawei P40 Pro.
- The processor offers strong performance and is capable of running heavy games excellently, but it has not been developed as it is no longer the best processor in the Android world.
- The battery lasts for an acceptable time.
- Large hole-shaped screen with slight curves at the edges provides an excellent experience with its support for the 120Hz refresh rate to provide better performance.
- Supports the Dex feature to connect the phone to a large screen without any wires.
- The rear cameras are greatly improved over the previous version, the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus.
Disadvantages of Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
- It does not support the 3.5 mm headphone port.
- The protrusion of the rear cameras is relatively large, so it is recommended to use the case.
- You cannot enjoy the full screen resolution while using the 120Hz refresh rate.
- It does not support the notification bulb, but you can compensate for that with the Always On Display.
- We had hoped that it would come with a more powerful front camera, like the one in the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra.
- The battery or even the charging speed has not been developed.
Open the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra phone case
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra – 25-watt charger head – S Pen – pre-installed screen – Pen pins – USB Type C cable – Back case to protect the phone – Instruction and warranty booklet – Metal pin – Headphones The ear comes with an AKG-type OTG port.