Samsung announced its latest Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus 5G phone to be the development of its previous Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus phone with a distinctive design with the use of the latest Exynos processor that supports the fifth generation networks with an increase in battery capacity to withstand the work for the longest possible period during the day so let’s get to know the full specifications of the Samsung phone Galaxy S21 Plus 5G.
Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus 5G phone specifications
- The phone supports the NFC feature.
- Supports two Nano Sim cards.
- It supports 2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G networks.
- The durability and quality of the materials that were used in the manufacture of the phone comes with a glass back protected by Gorilla Vectes, with an aluminum frame.
- The phone is water and dust resistant with IP68 certification, up to 1.5 meters under water for 30 minutes.
- As for the dimensions of the phone, it comes in dimensions of 161.4 x 75.6 x 7.8 mm, with an estimated weight of 202 grams.
- The screen comes in the form of a hole in the middle of the screen of the type Dynamic AMOLED 2X with an area of 6.7 inches with FHD + quality with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels at a pixel density of 394 pixels per inch with the screen support for 20: 9 display dimensions with a Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection layer in addition to To support the higher 120Hz screen, it also supports HDR10 + with a brightness of 1300 lumens.
- The phone is available in 256 GB UFS 3.1 version with 8 GB RAM.
- The phone does not support the ability to increase storage space via a memory card.
- As for performance, the version that will be provided in Egypt comes with a processor from Samsung itself, as it comes from Exynos 2100 with 5nm technology to be stronger than previous generations of Exynos, so the processor is able to run heavy games and intense daily tasks, whatever it is, it is the same processor as the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G And the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G .. It supports fifth generation networks.
- The front camera comes with 10 mega pixels, with an F / 2.2 lens slot.
- The rear camera comes with a triple one, where the first camera comes, which is the 12 mega-pixel primary camera with an F / 1.8 lens slot with support for the OIS optical stabilizer. As for the second camera, it is a 12 mega-pixel camera with an F / 2.2 lens slot. As for the third camera, it is The zoom camera comes with a resolution of 64 mega pixels with an F / 2.0 lens slot and supports OIS and supports 3X true zoom and digital zoom up to 30X in addition to a flash of LED flash.
- Supports the secondary microphone for noise and noise isolation while using the phone in general.
- It supports shooting videos in 8K quality at a capture rate of 24 frames per second and also supports imaging in 4K quality at a capture rate of 30 and 60 frames per second. It also supports imaging in FHD quality at a capture rate of 30, 60 and 120 frames per second and also supports HD imaging at a capture rate of 960 frames per second. the second .
- The external speakers come with stereo sound for a distinctive surround sound experience.
- The phone supports Samsung DeX to share your files on the computer, while it also supports the Bixby voice assistant.
- Wi-Fi comes with a / b / g / n / ac / ax frequencies in addition to support for dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- Bluetooth comes with version 5.0 and supports A2DP, LE.
- Geolocation supports GPS as well as other navigation systems such as A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO.
- Means of safety and protection in the phone: it supports the fingerprint sensor and comes built into the screen and works by ultrasonic waves, in addition to its support for the Face Unlock feature to unlock the phone through the face.
- The phone also supports most other sensors such as acceleration, proximity, gyroscope, compass and barometric pressure.
- As for the USB port, it comes from the newer Type C.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 4800 mAh, with support for 25 watt fast charging, 15 watt wireless charging, and 4.5 watt reverse wireless charging.
- The phone is available in black, silver, and violet (purple with a golden frame).
Disadvantages of Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus 5G
- The charger head is not included in the phone box and the earphones are not included in the box.
- The phone does not support the 3.5 mm headphone jack, and this is normal in leading phones
- It does not support installing a memory card, but you will not need a card with 256 GB space.
- The QHD + resolution found in the Samsung S20 Plus has been abandoned and the resolution has become only FHD +.
- Battery charging speed has not been developed.
Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus 5G features
- Supports shooting 8K videos.
- The cameras have not been developed enough, but they still offer excellent performance.
- Large capacity battery lasts for a long time during the day.
- Premium and premium manufacturing materials.
- Supports wireless charging but its speed has not been developed.
- The external speakers come with stereo sound that provides a very good audio experience.
- AMOLED screen supports the higher frequency rate of 120Hz, so the screen is one of the best types of screens … but it is with FHD + accuracy only.
- The processor offers strong performance and is capable of running heavy games, so the processor has been significantly improved.
- It comes with the latest Android 11 operating system with the latest Samsung One UI interface.
Open the Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus 5G phone case
Samsung Galaxy S21 Plus 5G phone with pre-set screen – USB Type C cable – Metal pin – Quick start guide manuals and phone warranty.