Samsung announced its latest phones, the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3. Its materials have been developed to become stronger than the previous generation, the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2. Let us know the full specifications of the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 specifications
- The phone supports NFC.
- The phone supports the S Pen writing stylus. There are two types of S-Pen, the first is the S-Pen Fold, which does not support Bluetooth and does not support Air Actions. The other type is S-Pen Pro, which supports Bluetooth and supports Air Actions.
- As for the dimensions of the phone, they are as follows:
- If it is not folded, the dimensions of the phone will be 158.2 x 128.1 x 6.4 mm.
- When folded, the dimensions of the phone are 158.2 x 67.1 x 14.4-16 mm.
- As for weight, it weighs 271 grams.
- The phone supports two Nano Sim cards.
- It supports 2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G networks.
- The phone is water resistant with IPX8 certification.
- The phone comes from glass on the back of the phone with an aluminum frame with Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection on the back.
- The front camera is located at the bottom of the screen. The screen comes with a Foldable Dynamic AMOLED 2X screen with an area of 7.6 inches, with a resolution of 1768 x 2208 pixels, a pixel density of 374 pixels per inch, with a display aspect ratio of 22.5: 18. The screen supports the highest refresh rate of 120Hz, and the screen supports the HDR10+ feature.
- As for the second screen (when the phone is folded), it comes in the form of a hole in the middle of the screen that appears when folded. It comes in a Dynamic AMOLED 2X type with an area of 6.2 inches, with HD + quality, with a resolution of 832 x 2268 pixels, and supports a refresh rate of 120Hz with a display dimensions of 24.5:9.
- It comes with a solid memory capacity of 256 GB of type UFS 3.1 with a random memory capacity of 12 GB.
- The phone does not support the possibility of increasing the storage space through the memory card.
- The phone comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G processor with 5 nano technology, it is the same processor as the Xiaomi Mi 11 phone and the Oppo Find X3 Pro, as for the graphic processor it comes from the Adreno 660 type.
- The front camera comes with a 16-megapixel camera, with an F / 1.8 lens slot, and it comes at the bottom of the screen, and when folded, the front camera is 10 megapixels, with an F / 2.2 lens slot.
- It comes with a triple camera, where the first camera comes with a 12-megapixel camera with an F / 1.8 lens slot, which is the primary camera and supports the OIS optical stabilizer. As for the second camera, it comes with 12 megapixels with an F/2.4 lens slot, which is for 2X zoom and supports OIS optical stabilizer. As for the third camera, it comes with 12 megapixels with an F/2.2 lens slot, which is the camera for wide photography in addition to a single LED flash. .
- The cameras support 4K video shooting with a resolution of 2160 pixels at a capture rate of 30 and 60 frames per second. It also supports shooting in FHD quality with a resolution of 1080 pixels at a capture rate of 30 and 60 frames per second. It also supports shooting in HD quality with a resolution of 720 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second. The phone also supports shooting Slow Motion videos in FHD quality, with a resolution of 1080 pixels, at a capture rate of 240 frames per second, in HD quality at a resolution of 720 pixels, at a capture rate of 960 frames per second.
- Supports more than one microphone for noise isolation.
- It supports Wi-Fi at a / b / g / n / ac/6e frequencies and supports dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- Bluetooth comes with version 5.2 and supports A2DP, LE, aptX HD.
- It supports GPS geolocation and supports other navigation systems such as A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS.
- Security and protection means: The phone supports the fingerprint sensor and comes integrated with the power button. It also supports the Face Unlock feature to unlock the phone by face.
- The phone also supports most other sensors such as accelerometer, proximity, compass, barometric pressure and gyroscope for operating the VR glasses.
- The external speakers come with stereo sound to provide a distinctive audio experience.
- Supports Samsung DeX.
- The USB port comes from the latest Type C.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 4400 mAh and supports 25W fast charging, 11W wireless charging and 4.5W reverse wireless charging.
- The phone comes with the Android 11 operating system with the latest Samsung interface, the One UI 3.5.
- The phone is available in silver, black and green.
Disadvantages of Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3
- Very high price.
- The weight of the phone is still heavy.
- It does not support the possibility of installing a memory card.
- It does not support the 3.5 mm headphone port.
- You need to buy the S-Pen and the charger.
Features of Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3
- It now supports the S-Pen.
- External speakers provide an excellent experience.
- It is water resistant with IPX8 certification.
- The phone supports 5G services.
- Supports the operation of two SIM cards.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor offers very powerful performance.
- Solid and random memory large enough for all your files and applications.
- The first screen from Samsung with a hidden selfie camera under the screen
- The external screen was not neglected when the phone was folded. It is also of an excellent type and has a frequency of 120 Hz.
- The latest Android 11 operating system with Samsung’s custom interface for the Fold One UI 3.5.
Unlock Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 – Metal pin – Instruction manual showing how to use the phone – USB Type C cable.