Techno announced its latest Tecno Spark 6 phone, which comes to compete strongly this year in the economic category, where the phone comes as a development for its previous Tecno Spark 5 phone with a noticeable development in specifications, especially performance, where the powerful Helio G70 processor was used to provide The best performance can be obtained at this price with attention to screen space, as the phone comes with a large screen with large solid memory, with special attention to battery capacity. So let’s review the full specifications of the Tecno Spark 6 phone and what are its most important advantages and disadvantages.
Tecno Spark 6 phone specifications
- Supports FM radio.
- The phone comes in dimensions of 170.8 x 77.3 x 9.2 mm.
- The phone supports two Nano Sim cards.
- It supports 2G, 3G and 4G networks.
- The durability and quality of the materials used in the phone come entirely from plastic, as is customary in this category.
- The screen comes in the form of a 6.8-inch IPS LCD with HD + quality with a resolution of 720 x 1640 pixels at a pixel density of 263 pixels per inch with the phone support for 20.5: 9 display dimensions to display larger content on the phone screen, whether while watching videos or playing games with compatibility Screen completely with dark mode to turn the phone completely black.
- The phone is available in two versions of solid memory and random memory as follows: –
- -The first version: the solid memory comes with a capacity of 64 GB type eMMC 5.1 with random memory capacity of 4 GB type LPDDR4X.
- -The second version: the solid memory comes with a capacity of 128 GB type eMMC 5.1 with a random memory capacity of 4 GB type LPDDR4X.
- -The phone also supports the ability to increase storage space through a memory card.
- The front camera comes with an 8-megapixel camera, in addition to a dual front-facing LED flash.
- The back camera comes with a quad camera, where the first camera comes with 16 mega pixels, which is the primary camera, the second camera comes with a resolution of 2 mega pixels, which is the camera for macro photography, as for the third camera, it comes with a resolution of 2 mega pixels, which is for isolation and portraiture. To improve lighting even better with a Quad-LED flash.
- As for shooting videos, the phone supports 1080p FHD photography at a capture rate of 30 frames per second and also supports HD photography with 720p quality at a capture rate of 30 frames per second.
- As for performance, the phone comes with a MediaTek Helio G70 processor with 12 nano technology with a Mali-G52 2EEMC2 graphics processor, which is the same processor found in the Infinix Hot 10, Realme C3 and Infinix Note 7 in addition to phone support for Game Mode Mode for better performance boost to deliver the fastest possible performance while gaming.
- Wi-Fi comes at b / g / n frequencies with support for the hotspot feature.
- Supports the 3.5 mm headphone jack.
- The phone supports GPS geolocation.
- Means of safety and protection in the phone: The phone supports the fingerprint sensor and comes on the back of the phone with support for the Face Unlock feature.
- The phone supports acceleration and proximity sensor.
- The USB port comes from Micro USB with support for the OTG feature.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 5000 mAh with support for fast charging of 18 watts, but it must be purchased separately.
- The phone comes with the Android 10 operating system with the latest HIOS 7.0 techno interface.
- Available colors: dark blue, black, purple, and orange.
Features of Tecno Spark 6
- Big screen offers very good experience with high brightness and selfie hole.
- Modern design similar to more expensive phones.
- The battery is large and lasts a whole day without the slightest problem.
- One of the cheapest phones with large solid memory and random.
- Supports the operation of two SIM cards and a memory card at the same time.
- You will get good performance especially in games thanks to the G70 processor.
- Supports rear fingerprint sensor.
Disadvantages of Tecno Spark 6 Mobile
- The USB port comes from the old type instead of the Type C.
- We were hoping that the screen would come in FHD + instead of HD +.
- The bottom edge of the phone screen is still large and has not been reduced.
- Does not support secondary microphone for noise and noise isolation during use.
- Poor performance of the selfie camera.
- The charger included in the phone box is only 10W so you will need more time to charge the phone.
- The back of the phone is easily scratched and dirty due to its plastic appearance, but it is practical in terms of shocks.
- We did not find dedicated external speakers, as the sound works through the headphone only, like the Infinix Hot 9 Play.
- The phone is considered a copy of the Infinix Hot 10 and in general, Infinix as a higher company than Techno .
Open the Tecno Spark 6 phone case
Tecno Spark 6 phone with pre-installed screen – 10W charger head included in the box – Micro USB cable – Metal pin – Quick start guide manuals – Phone warranty – Transparent back cover to protect the phone – Earphones.