We show you the price and specifications of the iQOO U1 – a new smartphone that comes shortly after the iQOO Z1x which was revealed as the cheapest 5G smartphone in the company, and the iQOO U1 comes at a lower cost and offers many exciting features such as a perforated screen, a good processor, a large battery with a feature Fast charging, triple camera system.
Specifications of iQOO U1 phone
The iQoo U1 was launched as a mid-range smartphone in the growing group of the Vivo sub-brand. It is powered by an octa-core processor and comes with a triple rear camera setup, along with a hole at the top of the screen that houses a selfie camera inside.
The phone is available in three configurations in terms of RAM and storage, in addition to three color options. The iQoo U1’s price makes it the most affordable smartphone in the brand’s lineup.
- OS: Android 10 system with iQoo user interface.
- Screen: It features a 6.53-inch Full HD + screen with a resolution (1,080 x 2,340 pixels) with an aspect ratio of 19.5: 9 and a screen-to-body ratio of 90.72 percent and works at a refresh rate of 120Hz, which is higher than the screen refresh rate in the Vivo X50 Pro that comes with a higher price tag.
- Processor: The iQoo U1 works with a Snapdragon 720G octa-core processor with the Adreno 618 GPU, which is the same processor that Xiaomi uses in its latest Xiaomi Poco M2 Pro, which it offers through its sub-brand (Poco).
- And up to 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM.
- Camera: Regarding photography, the mobile has a triple rear camera setup that includes a 48-megapixel primary sensor with f / 1.79 lens, a 2-megapixel depth sensor with f / 2.4 lens, and a 2-megapixel sensor with f / 2.4 macro lens.
- Selfie: On the front side, you will get an 8 mega-pixel sensor with f / 2.05 lens that comes within the hole in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Battery: The phone is powered by a 4500 mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging and OTG reverse charging.
- Miscellaneous Features: The iQoo U1 works with a dual-chip (Nano) system, connectivity options include dual-band Wi-Fi, 4G, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, 3.5 mm headphone jack, and Micro-USB charging port. There is a side-mounted fingerprint sensor as well.
- Includes the sensors in the device (ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, compass).
- Weight and Dimensions: The dimensions of the phone are 164.2 x 76.5 x 9.1 mm and it weighs approximately 200 grams.
Vivo iQOO U1 mobile features
- The telephone reception network is good.
- A stylish and attractive phone for the youth, with a new style.
- The mobile sound is loud and stereo.
- The phone is environmentally friendly.
- The upcoming mobile supports 4K video capture.
- The mobile is within the low-cost economic category, which needs access to a large number of users.
Disadvantages of the Vivo iQOO U1
- The triple rear camera is great. You can photograph in high quality as it comes with a resolution of 48 + 2 + 2 megapixels.
- The 4500 mAh battery is huge, and it lasts for long periods without interruption.
- The RAM is good, as there are 6 GB or 8 GB available depending on the phone model.
- The processor is amazing Snapdragon 720G with 8 nm technology.
- Macro camera is not supported.
- The mobile does not support NFC connectivity.
- It does not support the ability to install an external memory card.
- May not support water and dust resistance.
- The phone supports Bluetooth with the latest version of the fifth.
Vivo iQOO U1 mobile price
The phone is available in three different configurations in terms of memory, the price of the Vivo iQOO U1 mobile with the basic storage model of 6/64 GB is $ 171. The 6GB / 128GB variant is priced at $ 199 and the higher-end 8/128 GB variant is priced at $ 228.