Vivo has announced its latest phones, the Vivo V21 and the Vivo V21e, to be the development of the previous version, the Vivo V20, which comes with an AMOLED screen that supports the refresh rate of 90Hz. Let’s get acquainted with the full specifications of the Vivo V21 phone, what are its most important advantages and disadvantages, and is it worth buying or not? Let us find out about it as follows.
Vivo V21 phone specifications
- The phone supports two Nano Sim cards.
- It supports 2G, 3G and 4G networks.
- The durability and quality of the materials used come from glass with a chic stretch layer to prevent fingerprinting on the back of the phone with a plastic frame.
- The phone is available in dimensions of 159.7 x 73.9 x 7.3 mm with an estimated weight of 176 grams.
- The screen comes in the form of a notch in the form of a Water Drop type AMOLED with an area of 6.44 inches, with FHD + quality, with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, at a pixel density of 409 pixels per inch, and supports display dimensions in a ratio of 20: 9 to display larger content on the phone screen, in addition to its support for the highest frequency rate of 90Hz To get the best possible response while gaming or switching between applications, you can switch between 90Hz and 60Hz to maintain the battery drain rate so that the phone will last as long as possible for use.
- The processor comes from Media Tech Dimensity 800U with 7 nano technology with a Mali-G57 MC3 graphic processor, which is the same processor available in the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T phone.
- The phone is available with a solid memory of 128 GB of type UFS 2.2 with a random memory capacity of 8 GB.. The software can also use 3 GB of storage space to manage the RAM so that the total size of the RAM is 11 GB.
- Supports the ability to increase storage space through a memory card up to 512 GB and is placed in the place of the second chip.
- The front camera comes with a 44-megapixel camera with an F / 2.0 lens slot that supports the OIS optical stabilizer, in addition to a dual-LED flash.
- The front camera supports 4K video shooting with a resolution of 2160 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second, and it also supports shooting in FHD quality with a resolution of 1080 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second.
- The rear camera comes slightly protruding from the back of the phone and comes with a triple camera, where the first camera comes with a 64-megapixel camera with an F / 1.8 lens slot, which is the primary camera and supports the OIS optical stabilizer, as for the second camera, it comes with an 8-megapixel camera with an F / 2.2 lens slot, which is the camera for photography As for the third camera, it comes with a 2-megapixel camera with an F / 2.4 lens slot, which is the camera for macro work, in addition to a single LED flash.
- It supports shooting 4K videos with a resolution of 2160 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second, and supports shooting videos in FHD quality with a resolution of 1080 pixels at a capture rate of 30 and 60 frames per second.
- Supports the secondary microphone for noise and noise isolation while using the phone in general.
- Wi-Fi comes at a / b / g / n / ac frequencies with support for dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- Bluetooth comes with version 5.1 with support for A2DP, LE.
- It supports GPS geolocation and supports other navigation systems such as A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS.
- The security and protection means on the phone: It supports the fingerprint sensor and comes at the bottom of the screen. It also supports the Face Unlock feature to unlock the phone by face.
- It also supports most other sensors such as accelerometer, proximity, compass and gyroscope for running virtual reality glasses on your phone.
- The USB port comes from the latest Type C with its support for the OTG feature.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 4000 mAh with support for fast charging with a power of 33 watts.
- The phone comes with the Android 11 operating system with the latest Vivo interface, the Funtouch 11.1.
- The phone is available in dark blue and light blue gradient colors.
Disadvantages of Vivo V21
- It does not support the 3.5 mm headphone port.
- The company did not announce the presence of a protective layer on the phone screen.
- Missing the presence of external stereo speakers.
- It does not support the possibility of using two SIM cards and a memory card at the same time.
- The proximity sensor for locking the screen on the ear during calls is sometimes wrong.
- The shape of the notch on the screen is not the best
- It does not support the NFC feature.
Vivo V21 Features
- It comes with the latest Android 11 operating system directly from the box.
- Light weight, easy to carry and use with one hand without the slightest problem with high-end materials.
- Acceptable battery..not the best, but enough to work for an acceptable period. With fast charging of 33 watts, you will charge the battery in about an hour.
- You will get the best selfie camera from this phone thanks to the OIS and the additional flash.
- A very special performance from the night mode for the rear camera thanks to the OIS and it competes strongly with the Samsung A52.
- A large solid and random memory is enough for all your files and applications stored on your phone.. Also, the software uses 3 GB of storage space to increase the size of the RAM from 8 to 11 GB to ensure opening more applications.
- AMOLED screen supports HDR 10+ in addition to 90 Hz, providing an excellent experience in terms of colors and details.
- The processor used in this Dimensity 800U phone is stronger by a small difference than the Snapdragon 720G, in addition to the Vivo interface with the 90Hz, the phone will ensure a smooth performance.
- Excellent performance from fingerprint and networking.
Opening the Vivo V21 phone box
Vivo V21 phone has a screen protection sticker – 33W charger head – USB Type C wire – Earphones – USB port to 3.5 mm extension – Instructions and warranty booklet showing how to use the phone – Transparent back case – Metal pin.