The latest leaks confirmed that Xiaomi is preparing to launch a Mi 10i phone in the Indian market soon, which comes with an AMOLED screen with Full HD Plus display quality, and a Snapdragon 730G processor chip, and this version also supports a 5260 mAh battery.
Xiaomi had introduced the Mi Note 10 Lite, known as ‘toco’, in the European market last April, and today new leaks came to confirm that Xiaomi will soon introduce this version in the Indian market with the title Mi 10i.
The new version has been spotted with the ‘tocoin’ symbol in the new leaks, and it also comes with a quad setup for the rear camera with a main sensor with 64 mega pixel resolution in the rear camera.
Expected specifications of the Mi 10i phone
- 6.47-inch AMOLED screen, 2340 by 1080 pixels or Full HD plus resolution, 19.5: 9 dimensions, 600nit brightness, DCI-P3 color gamut, with a protection layer of Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
- 6 or 8 GB RAM in LPPDDR4x, with 64 or 128 GB storage in UFS 2.1.
- Supports two SIM cards.
- MIUI 11 based on Android 10.
- Sony IMX686 sensor is main in the rear camera with 64 mega pixel camera and f / 1.89 lens slot, with dual flash, an 8 mega pixel sensor with wide viewing angles and f / 2.2 lens slot, and a 5 mega pixel sensor for the imaging depth with an f / 2.4 lens slot, the sensor comes The latter has a resolution of 2 mega-pixel camera to support macro photography with f / 2.4 lens slot.
- Front camera with a 16-megapixel sensor in the drop bump with f / 2.48 lens slot.
- A fingerprint sensor built into the screen.
- The phone measures 157.8 by 74.2 by 9.67 mm, with a weight of 204 grams
5260 mAh battery.