Xiaomi announced the lowest version in the Mi 10T series, which is the Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite, to be the cheapest in the price so that Xiaomi tries to control in all price groups. The youth is to get the best possible performance for the price. So has the company achieved that in its latest Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite phone and what are its most important advantages and disadvantages as follows.
Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite specifications
- Supports near field communication NFC.
- The phone comes in dimensions of 165.38 x 76.8 x 9 mm with a weight of 214.5 grams.
- The phone comes in glass materials with a frame that is made of plastic.
- Supports two Nano Sim cards.
- It supports 2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G networks.
- The screen comes in the form of a 6.67-inch IPS LCD DotDisplay hole with FHD + quality with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels at a pixel density of 395 pixels per inch with support for the higher frequency of 120Hz in addition to its support for the HDR10 feature and there is a protection layer of Corning Gorilla Glass from The fifth generation with screen support for 20: 9 aspect ratio to display larger content on the phone screen, whether in videos or games, with screen support for more than one mode such as Reading Mode 3.0 and Sunlight Display 3.0.
- The phone is available in more than one version of the solid memory and random memory as follows:
- -The first version comes with a 64 GB solid memory UFS 2.1 with a random memory capacity of 6 GB LPDDR4x.
- -The second version comes with 128 GB solid memory UFS 2.2 with 6 GB RAM LPDDR4x.
- -The phone also supports the ability to increase the storage space through a memory card and is placed in the place of the second chip.
- As for performance, the phone comes with the new Qualcomm processor, as it comes from the Snapdragon 750 5G with 8 nano technology with an Adreno 619 graphic processor.
- The front camera comes with 16 mega pixels, with an F / 2.5 lens slot.
- The front camera supports 1080p FHD video shooting at a capture rate of 30 frames per second and supports 720p HD shooting at 120 frames per second.
- The rear camera comes with a quad camera, where the first camera comes with a 64-megapixel camera with an F / 1.9 lens slot with a Sony IMX682 sensor, which is the primary camera. With a 2-megapixel resolution with an F / 2.4 lens slot, which is the camera for macro photography, as for the fourth camera, it comes with a 2-megapixel resolution with an F / 2.4 lens slot, which is for isolation and portrait work with a dual-flash LED flash.
- The rear camera supports shooting videos in 4K quality with a resolution of 2160 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second. It also supports shooting in FHD quality at 1080 pixels at a capture rate of 30 and 60 frames per second and also supports shooting in HD quality at 720 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second.
- It also supports Slow Motion video shooting, as it supports 1080p FHD shooting at a capture rate of 120 and 240 frames per second and also supports 720 pixel HD imaging at 960 frames per second.
- External speakers come with stereo sound.
- Supports the IR Blaster to control electrical devices by phone.
- Wi-Fi comes with a / b / g / n / ac frequencies in addition to its support for Dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- Geolocation supports GPS with support for other navigation systems such as Dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO.
- Supports Bluetooth version 5.1 with support for A2DP, LE.
- Means of safety and protection in the phone: Supports the fingerprint sensor and comes built-in with the power button and also supports the Face Unlock feature.
- The phone also supports most other sensors such as acceleration, proximity, compass and gyroscope.
- Supports the 3.5 mm headphone jack.
- The USB port comes from the newest Type C with support for the OTG feature.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 4820 mAh with support for fast charging of 33 watts.
- The phone comes with Android 10 operating system with MIUI 12 interface.
- The phone is available in blue, black, and golden gradient colors.
Disadvantages of Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite Mobile
- We were hoping it had an AMOLED screen, but that’s fine with the 120Hz.
- You cannot use two SIM cards and a memory card at the same time.
- The earphones are not included in the phone box as usual for Xiaomi phones.
- The weight of the phone is heavy and you will need some time to get used to carrying it and using it with one hand, and this is the usual one of the Mi 10T series from Xiaomi, and the prominence of the rear cameras is still relatively large.
Features of Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite
- Excellent price for its specifications and materials.
- The cheapest phones supporting the 5G networks, although we do not need them now in Egypt, but perhaps in the near future we will find 5G
- Supports shooting videos in 4K quality.
- Supports stereo sound, no compromise in acoustics with Xiaomi.
- It comes with a 33-watt fast charger, so the battery is fully charged in an hour or less .. The battery itself is very good and lasts for an acceptable period of about a day.
- Supports the IR Blaster to control electrical devices via the phone.
- It supports the 3.5 mm headphone port, unlike the Xiaomi Mi 10T.
- A large screen that supports the higher frequency rate of 120Hz to get a smooth performance from the screen, but of course we hope that the screen is AMOLED, but the entire Mi 10T series, whether Lite, Normal, or Pro with IPS screens.
- The processor offers strong performance in its price category and is very suitable for both daily tasks or games.
- The phone comes with specifications very close to the Poco X3 .. We find the Mi 10T Lite’s superiority in using a newer Qualcomm processor that supports fifth generation networks with a plush glass design .. Of course the Mi 10T Lite is still distinctive and the Poco X3 is distinctive, but we hoped it would be The difference between them is greater in terms of internal hardware and specifications.
Open the Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite phone case
Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite phone – a screen protector previously placed on the phone screen – 33-watt charger head – Type C USB cable – a transparent back case to protect the phone – a metal pin – an instruction manual showing how to use the phone.