With the fierce competition in the leading category, Xiaomi announced its most powerful phones in the 10T series, as it officially announced the Xiaomi Mi 10T and Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro. To be the strongest between them in terms of specifications as a whole, the Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro, so let’s get to know the full specifications of the Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro and what are its most important advantages and disadvantages.
Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro phone specifications
- Supports near field communication NFC.
- Supports the IR Blaster to control electrical devices.
- The phone comes in dimensions of 165.1 x 76.4 x 9.33 mm with an estimated weight of 218 grams.
- The durability and quality of the materials used come from glass with an aluminum frame.
- The phone supports two Nano Sim cards.
- It supports 2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G networks.
- The phone comes with a DotDisplay hole-shaped screen and comes from an IPS LCD with an area of 6.67 inches with FHD + quality with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels at a pixel density of 395 pixels per inch and the screen supports the higher frequency rate of 144Hz and the HDR10 feature and the screen supports display dimensions by 20: 9 to display content Larger on the phone screen, whether while watching videos or playing games on your phone, with a fifth-generation Corning Gorilla Glass protection layer, with screen support for more than one mode, such as Reading Mode 3.0 and Sunlight Display 3.0.
- The phone is available in more than one version of the solid memory and random memory as follows:
- The first version comes with 128 GB UFS 3.1 solid memory with 8 GB LPDDR5 random memory.
- The second version comes with a solid memory capacity of 256 GB of type UFS 3.1 with random memory capacity of 8 GB of type LPDDR5.
- You cannot increase the storage space with a memory card.
- As for performance, the phone comes with the flagship Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor with 7 nano technology with an Adreno 650 graphics processor, which is the same as the regular Xiaomi Mi 10T processor.
- The front camera comes with 20 megapixels, with an F / 2.2 lens slot, with a Samsung S5K3T2 sensor.
- The front camera supports 1080p FHD video shooting at a capture rate of 30 frames per second and also supports 720p HD shooting at a capture rate of 30 and 120 frames per second.
- The rear camera comes with a triple camera, where the first camera comes with a 108 pixel resolution with an F / 1.7 lens slot with a Samsung HMX sensor, which is the primary camera for the phone. As for the second camera, it comes with a 13 megapixel resolution with an F / 2.4 lens slot for wide photography. As for the third camera, it comes accurately 5 mega pixels with an F / 2.4 lens slot for macro photography, in addition to a single LED flash.
- The rear camera supports shooting videos in 8K quality at a capture rate of 24 and 30 frames per second. It also supports imaging in 4K quality with a resolution of 2160 pixels at a capture rate of 30 and 60 frames per second. It also supports shooting in FHD quality with 1080 pixels at a capture rate of 30 and 60 frames per second. It also supports photography. In HD quality, 720p at a capture rate of 30 frames per second.
- The rear camera also supports Slow Motion photography with FHD quality at 1080 pixels at a capture rate of 120 and 240 frames per second and also supports HD quality imaging at 720 pixels at a capture rate of 960 frames per second.
- External speakers support stereo sound to ensure a distinctive sound level.
- The phone supports Wi-Fi at a / b / g / n / ac / ax frequencies in addition to its support for dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- Bluetooth comes with version 5.1 and supports A2DP, LE, aptX HD, aptX Adaptive.
- Geolocation supports GPS with support for other dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS navigation systems.
- Means of safety and protection in the phone: Supports the fingerprint sensor and comes built-in with the power button with support for the AI Face Unlock feature.
- Supports most other sensors such as acceleration, proximity, compass, gyroscope and barometric pressure.
- The USB port comes from Type C with support for OTG to run any USB Driver on your phone.
- The battery comes with a capacity of 5000 mAh with support for fast charging of 33 watts.
- It comes with Android 10 operating system with support for the latest MIUI 12 interface.
- The phone is available in blue, silver and black.
Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro features
- Supports shooting 8K videos.
- Supporting fifth generation networks … an advantage that will benefit you in the future, not now in our beloved Egypt.
- Very respectable materials, as is the custom of Xiaomi from its flagship phones.
- Very powerful performance thanks to the flagship Snapdragon 865 processor.
- One of the best and cheapest LCD screens at a frequency of 144Hz.
- The primary rear camera of 108 megapixels delivers a very distinctive performance.
- The battery provides excellent performance during the day, so you do not need to charge it more than once.
- External speakers with stereo sound to provide a distinctive audio experience.
- You can control electrical appliances with your phone through the IR Blaster.
Disadvantages of Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro mobile
- Its weight is heavy.
- Does not support wireless charging.
- It does not come with water or dust resistance.
- The wide camera does not offer the best performance.
- It does not support the 3.5 mm headphone port.
- Why was the Telephoto zoom camera not used?
- You cannot increase the storage space with a memory card.
- We were hoping to have an AMOLED screen with a refresh rate of 90hz, so the AMOLED screen is the favorite of most users.
- The 33W charging speed is good but we were hoping for a faster charger.
Open the Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro phone case
Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro – a pre-installed screen on the phone screen – 33W charger head – Type C USB cable – a transparent back case to protect the phone – a metal pin – an instruction booklet showing how to use the phone – a switch to the Type C port to The 3.5 mm.